PDA

View Full Version : Good Show on the Civil War on CSPAN

Gunny
07-29-2016, 08:11 AM
The North is getting hammered. :)

jimnyc
07-29-2016, 08:14 AM
The North is getting hammered. :)

Of course, that's why it's only on TV, and called "entertainment". Because the north has adopted, and it's time to overcome. :coffee:

Gunny
07-29-2016, 08:25 AM
Of course, that's why it's only on TV, and called "entertainment". Because the north has adopted, and it's time to overcome. :coffee:

The word is "adapt" genius. And the North did not adapt. They used force of arms to get their way.

Either way, it's better than watching two losers running against each other. I get a lose/lose/lose deal no matter what.

jimnyc
07-29-2016, 08:29 AM
The word is "adapt" genius. And the North did not adapt. They used force of arms to get their way.

Either way, it's better than watching two losers running against each other. I get a lose/lose/lose deal no matter what.

Yes, yes it is. And the O key and the A key are at opposite ends of the keyboard, so I can't even claim typo! :laugh: That's just coffee jitters and not thinking correctly and generally being a dumbass while posting quickly.

As to the rest, I'm speaking of CURRENT times, as in we have "adapted", and we are prepared to overcome! :finger3:

Gunny
07-29-2016, 08:31 AM
I'd have shot Sherman myself and slept just fine. What an idiot.

Gunny
07-29-2016, 08:59 AM
This idiot is defending Sheridan and Sherman. You know THAT crap's going over real well here. Why don't y'all make up some more BS?

Gunny
07-29-2016, 09:18 AM
This idiot is a Professor? My granddaughter's got more intelligence in her little finger. He wouldn't know Civil War history if it was a meteorite and landed on his head.