PDA

View Full Version : Thieves

Gunny
07-30-2016, 10:18 PM
Do they just practice being stupid, or what? If I'm going to steal something, I robbing a damned bank. Crap. Make it worth it.

Walk into Circle K and buy 2 cartons of smokes with a stolen credit card and they got cameras up the butt in there. You just looking for a place to stay the night? The county WILL hook you up. And that $118 you stole is going to cost you about 2 grand before you're done.

Brilliant. :rolleyes:

crin63
07-30-2016, 11:41 PM
We have a crew of 4 black guys that are somehow finding gun owners, following them home, staking out their homes for awhile and then going in hard. They make them open their safes to take their guns and valuables. They've hit 2 homes that way in the last couple months. Police don't seem to know how they are targeting people yet. I figure they just look for the bumper stickers that have NRA or other gun related stuff. I took mine off my truck just in case. I have a security system and cameras. We all always have our heads on a swivel coming up our street and looking around before we park or get out.

Gunny
07-30-2016, 11:52 PM
We have a crew of 4 black guys that are somehow finding gun owners, following them home, staking out their homes for awhile and then going in hard. They make them open their safes to take their guns and valuables. They've hit 2 homes that way in the last couple months. Police don't seem to know how they are targeting people yet. I figure they just look for the bumper stickers that have NRA or other gun related stuff. I took mine off my truck just in case. I have a security system and cameras. We all always have our heads on a swivel coming up our street and looking around before we park or get out.

I have ONE sticker on my truck. It says "United States Marine Corps." I won't put any other on it because it makes you a target. Learned that one from the Dad. It's also why I don't have any tattoos.

Elessar
07-31-2016, 10:04 AM
I have ONE sticker on my truck. It says "United States Marine Corps." I won't put any other on it because it makes you a target. Learned that one from the Dad. It's also why I don't have any tattoos.

Got NRA, USCG, and Trout Unlimited on mine. No tattoos, though.

Funny...tattoos used to be considered 'nautical'. I have enough scars already...don't need any ink.
Now getting inked up is considered in many circles to be 'fashionable'.

Gunny
07-31-2016, 11:34 AM
Got NRA, USCG, and Trout Unlimited on mine. No tattoos, though.

Funny...tattoos used to be considered 'nautical'. I have enough scars already...don't need any ink.
Now getting inked up is considered in many circles to be 'fashionable'.

Just stab me with a K-Bar. You ain't hitting me 6 gazillion times with a needle at my request. If I want a poster, I'll go find one. It don't need to be attached to me.

Bilgerat
07-31-2016, 11:52 AM
No tats here either.

Now scars.......:laugh:

Noir
08-01-2016, 06:58 PM

I thought the whole mantra from the 'guns keep your family safe' camp was that criminals wouldn't target a house where they know the owners are gun holders becuase of the guns, no?

Elessar
08-01-2016, 07:36 PM
I thought the whole mantra from the 'guns keep your family safe' camp was that criminals wouldn't target a house where they know the owners are gun holders becuase of the guns, no?

Noir....it is just hard to measure the desperation of a criminal mind. Is it they feel bold...strong...bullet-proof?

Bilgerat
08-01-2016, 08:10 PM

And you can help out by strategic signage

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/35/83/79/35837904b5203fa53c2cbe545e10164e.jpg

Gunny
08-03-2016, 04:59 PM

WTF are you even talking about? You come in my house you best hope I can get to gun first. If I get to the baseball bat or sword first it ain't going to be a good night for you.

The thread's about the mentality of thieves. Not your fetish with gun control. I can smell you next door. You come in here with whatever you want. The result's going to be you won't even remember dying. I wake up when the cat next door whines.

I'm not a violent person. But those of us that know when it's time to turn on the juice, understand it really well.

Never know who you're screwing with.

Bilgerat
08-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Of course, the adage of "if you're going to be stupid, you better be tough" comes into play here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7Es9MD7JY

Gunny
08-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Of course, the adage of "if you're going to be stupid, you better be tough" comes into play here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7Es9MD7JY

That worked like a f*cking charm. :laugh2::laugh2: