PDA

View Full Version : Ack!

Abbey Marie
08-01-2016, 07:23 AM
If I hear Marie Osmond say "Bye bye stubborn belly fat" one more time, I may lose my mind.

:bang3:

Gunny
08-01-2016, 08:02 AM
If I hear Marie Osmond say "Bye bye stubborn belly fat" one more time, I may lose my mind.

If you spot I can shoot.

The "My Pillow" guy is next.

Abbey Marie
08-01-2016, 08:30 AM
If you spot I can shoot.

Lol!

Gunny
08-01-2016, 08:40 AM
Lol!

If your idea is NOT sell something, please dye your hair. I'm salt n pepper and would rather be that than 70 years old with dyed hair. Do you REALLY think that dyed hair ain't identifiable? Got a comb over to go with it?

Marie Osmand is my age. I'm thinking that ain't her hair color either. And I'm wearing high school size pants without some mail order food crap. Don't eat sh*t. It works.

Bilgerat
08-01-2016, 09:08 AM

http://www.modagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Ack-Ack-by-Tim-Odland.jpg

Abbey Marie
08-01-2016, 01:26 PM
If your idea is NOT sell something, please dye your hair. I'm salt n pepper and would rather be that than 70 years old with dyed hair. Do you REALLY think that dyed hair ain't identifiable? Got a comb over to go with it?

Marie Osmand is my age. I'm thinking that ain't her hair color either. And I'm wearing high school size pants without some mail order food crap. Don't eat sh*t. It works.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a part of her that hasn't been lifted, lipo-ed, reduced or enlarged.

darin
08-02-2016, 02:05 AM
Easy.

The Elbow.

:D

jimnyc
08-02-2016, 10:50 AM
If you spot I can shoot.

I hate that guy too. Talks about how his pillow is the official pillow of the "national sleep foundation". He just doesn't tell anyone that this is a place he created himself and recommends his own product.

Gunny
08-03-2016, 04:42 PM
I hate that guy too. Talks about how his pillow is the official pillow of the "national sleep foundation". He just doesn't tell anyone that this is a place he created himself and recommends his own product.

Next in line is that E-Harmony idiot. If he doesn't just ooze car salesman from every pore ya'll ain't been on a lot of car lots.

What I wonder about is how many of the people I want to punch in the face I can hit before I'm too tired to punch.

I think we should test this theory myself ....:laugh2: