PDA

View Full Version : CSI Miami

Gunny
08-02-2016, 03:16 AM
At he beginning of each show they ask where CSI Miami is made. So I started paying attention. They give you a couple of choices, LA being one.

What I have noticed is while they have Miami footage, you never see the actors in Miami. And I can tell you for a fact the Dade County jail don't look all spiffy and high tech like that.

I can also tell you no one in their right mind dresses like David Caruso in Miami. Black is a forbidden color in that heat. The cops there don't wear suits. At least they used to not.

And I haven't cheated, but I'm going to say it's filmed in LA. A LOT cooler there.

sundaydriver
08-02-2016, 05:33 AM
At he beginning of each show they ask where CSI Miami is made. So I started paying attention. They give you a couple of choices, LA being one.

What I have noticed is while they have Miami footage, you never see the actors in Miami. And I can tell you for a fact the Dade County jail don't look all spiffy and high tech like that.

I can also tell you no one in their right mind dresses like David Caruso in Miami. Black is a forbidden color in that heat. The cops there don't wear suits. At least they used to not.

And I haven't cheated, but I'm going to say it's filmed in LA. A LOT cooler there.

Remember the TV show 77 Sunset Strip. The show was about two Los Angles detectives and the opening clip showed them at the entrance to their office in LA. Turns out it was the same place that I used to stand at the Castaways Hotel in Miami when I was a parking valet in college.

Gunny
08-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Remember the TV show 77 Sunset Strip. The show was about two Los Angles detectives and the opening clip showed them at the entrance to their office in LA. Turns out it was the same place that I used to stand at the Castaways Hotel in Miami when I was a parking valet in college.

I remember the show. Didn't pay a lot of attention back then. What I CAN tell you is the Sunset Strip is ho-ville. Went there once with a bunch of other jarheads when I was a prive. Seven f us in a CJ-5. :laugh:

Another guy and I stayed in the motel room drinking beer. I wasn't paying for no p*ssy. I like to pay for that the hard damned way. :laugh2: