PDA

View Full Version : determine your form of religion

revelarts
08-02-2016, 06:45 AM
This is a very interesting Chart.
Answer the questions and it tries to determine your form of religion.
brilliantly done.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1a/d2/90/1ad290007c49697cdd66fec78fbdd798.jpg

Gunny
08-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Dude, can you boil water without complicating it? You can't even do a simple poll without turning it into War and Peace.

:bang3:

Black Diamond
08-02-2016, 11:21 AM
I got Southern Baptist.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2016, 11:33 AM
That's pretty cool. I got Pentecostal.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2016, 12:09 PM
revelarts what did you get?

Gunny
08-02-2016, 12:17 PM
I got Southern Baptist.

Me too. What a shock. I AM Southern Baptist. :laugh:

revelarts
08-02-2016, 02:14 PM
@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760) what did you get?

Southern Baptist But i could have gone Pentecostal based on what exactly they meant by that tongues question. I've been a member of both.
But I've been going to a Reformed Presbyterian church for the past couple years now. I need to ask an elder about this "Bible not being the final authority " question. I think this chart is assuming only the religiously liberal Presbyterian churches for the purposes of this chart.

It's very cool hope they picked out just a few distinctives of belief to make a fairly accurate assessment.

I love the "do you hate everybody" question making someone a Westboro Baptist,
that's funny.... in a sad way i guess.

Black Diamond
08-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Southern Baptist But i could have gone Pentecostal based on what exactly they meant by that tongues question. I've been a member of both.
But I've been going to a Reformed Presbyterian church for the past couple years now. I need to ask an elder about this "Bible not being the final authority " question. I think this chart is assuming only the religiously liberal Presbyterian churches for the purposes of this chart.

It's very cool hope they picked out just a few distinctives of belief to make a fairly accurate assessment.

I love the "do you hate everybody" question making someone a Westboro Baptist,
that's funny.... in a sad way i guess.

same here. do I believe Christians do it? yeah. am i 100% comfortable with it? no.