PDA

View Full Version : Tip when arguing in favor of Trump

crin63
08-02-2016, 02:16 PM
If you're going argue in favor of Trump quit dismissing the problems people have with the things he has done, said, and funded in the past as just him doing business. Otherwise you will have to accept all the things that Hillary has done as just her doing business. While hers was in most cases criminal, it was none the less her just doing business as a Clinton, politician, and Democrat. Although probably worth less to most, that's just my 2 cents.

revelarts
08-02-2016, 02:34 PM
If you're going argue in favor of Trump quit dismissing the problems people have with the things he has done, said, and funded in the past as just him doing business. Otherwise you will have to accept all the things that Hillary has done as just her doing business. While hers was in most cases criminal, it was none the less her just doing business as a Clinton, politician, and Democrat. Although probably worth less to most, that's just my 2 cents.

I'd agree and add this.

If they're going to make excuses that it was just business and therefore irrelevant then what should we base our trust in him in politics on? His promises? His kind and responsible comments?
If he's shady in business exactly why won't he be shady in politics?
Plus, if he's wants to run the country "like a business" then we should in fact expect MORE shady activity from him? right?

SassyLady
08-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Not a Trump fan .... I believe I've mentioned before why, and he's now validating my concerns ...

HOWEVER ..... I want less government, more jobs, less regulations and taxes, rebuilding of national security, renewed pride and respect for America, eradication of SJWS .... I could go on and on about what I would like to see happen.

I have no idea how, or if, he can make any of these happen ... but I'm pretty confident that Clinton does not see these as more important than bringing America to its knees with her skewed idea of social justice programs ...... more focus on creating victimization scenarios than protecting the country .... primarily to promote income equality.

More importantly ... Supreme Court appointees.

I guess I want more bang for my vote than what Clinton can give and I think Trump will will deliver that. Is he my ideal president? Not at all.

crin63
08-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Not a Trump fan .... I believe I've mentioned before why, and he's now validating my concerns ...

HOWEVER ..... I want less government, more jobs, less regulations and taxes, rebuilding of national security, renewed pride and respect for America, eradication of SJWS .... I could go on and on about what I would like to see happen.

I have no idea how, or if, he can make any of these happen ... but I'm pretty confident that Clinton does not see these as more important than bringing America to its knees with her skewed idea of social justice programs ...... more focus on creating victimization scenarios than protecting the country .... primarily to promote income equality.

More importantly ... Supreme Court appointees.

I guess I want more bang for my vote than what Clinton can give and I think Trump will will deliver that. Is he my ideal president? Not at all.

Hillary is the evil we know. We absolutely, no doubt about it know she will be bad for America. While I don't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth except those words glorifying himself there's a 10% chance in my opinion that he would choose decent Supreme Court nominees. That's still a 10% better chance than
Hillary. I don't believe he would nominate someone that would tell him no you can't just do what you want Mr. Trump. Still, we have a better chance with him than Hillary. Won't likely know if I can vote for him until I'm in the voting booth.