PDA

View Full Version : Would Someone Please Shoot This Fag from NBC?

Gunny
08-03-2016, 07:35 AM
This gay-ass f*ck sits around and does nothing but criticize these Olympic gymnasts. Get your fat ass out there and do it you freakin' homo. I remember this jackwad from previous Olympics.

Just STFU asswipe. I'd probably fall off that beam after the first move. This cheesedick is criticizing them if they have misstep after a double back somersault on a piece of wood. And he sounds so gay it's pathetic.

Go put your little pink princess outfit on and get out there and show us all how it's done, Shirley. And hand ME the mike. Go back and find your closet.

Gunny
08-03-2016, 07:40 AM
And I need an Admin to correct the typo's in the thread title.

Gunny
08-03-2016, 08:02 AM
Tim Dagget is his name. How apropos. Just replace that "D" with and "F".

Abbey Marie
08-03-2016, 09:41 AM
And I need an Admin to correct the typo's in the thread title.

Done

Gunny
08-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Done

Thank you, ma'am. You know I love you. I can't stand this idiot and I remember him from the last 2 Olympics. NBC jerk. He sounds like my father. Everything could have been done better.

Really? I don't see you out there doing sh*t. Just so damned negative.

Kathianne
08-03-2016, 09:51 AM
I looked him up. Has gold and bronze from 1984 Olympics in gymnastics. Gunny, he's married and has 2 kids. He might still be a jerk on TV, but likely straight and has been on the floor. :thumb:

Gunny
08-03-2016, 10:05 AM
I looked him up. Has gold and bronze from 1984 Olympics in gymnastics. Gunny, he's married and has 2 kids. He might still be a jerk on TV, but likely straight and has been on the floor. :thumb:

I honestly don't care if he's straight or not. He's always negative. If I could do half that stuff I'd stick a finger in his face. He is a jerk. First class. I'm just sick of listening to him.

And I got medals too. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the art. Y'all might think I'm harsh, but I never criticized my troops like that. You build people up. You don't tear them down.

Elessar
08-03-2016, 01:33 PM
I honestly don't care if he's straight or not. He's always negative. If I could do half that stuff I'd stick a finger in his face. He is a jerk. First class. I'm just sick of listening to him.

And I got medals too. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the art. Y'all might think I'm harsh, but I never criticized my troops like that. You build people up. You don't tear them down.

I hate commentators like that. I do not care if he won medals or not. Living in the past on previous
glory and cutting down the present athlete is bullshit. That is one reason I do not care much for NFL announcers that
keep harping back to "When I Played"...Joe Theisman for one - good player, very good, but lousy announcer.

As a Phys Ed (and English) Major, I found gymnastics to be very much as hard as wrestling
and admired those that were good at it. Purely superb conditioning for those folks.

I never hear Mary Lou Retton cutting down to present performers. I met her when she was still
a tyke. Her uncle was the basketball coach at our college, Joe Retton.

That little lady made us jocks look like a "stumbling, bumbling, band of baboons"
(To quote Prof McGonagle in Harry Potter) in all aspects of gymnastics.

Never hear her say a cross word towards others.

Gunny
08-03-2016, 01:52 PM
I hate commentators like that. I do not care if he won medals or not. Living in the past on previous
glory and cutting down the present athlete is bullshit. That is one reason I do not care much for NFL announcers that
keep harping back to "When I Played"...Joe Theisman for one - good player, very good, but lousy announcer.

As a Phys Ed (and English) Major, I found gymnastics to be very much as hard as wrestling
and admired those that were good at it. Purely superb conditioning for those folks.

I never hear Mary Lou Retton cutting down to present performers. I met her when she was still
a tyke. Her uncle was the basketball coach at our college, Joe Retton.

That little lady made us jocks look like a "stumbling, bumbling, band of baboons"
(To quote Prof McGonagle in Harry Potter) in all aspects of gymnastics.

Never hear her say a cross word towards others.

I cannot stand Theisman. And Lord help us if someone gets injured. Then he goes on a total rant about how many times they replayed his injury. Sorry Joe, I went to the bathroom during the replays. You COULD replay an injury once so we can see what happened. Probably take less time than it took LT to stomp your ass.