PDA

View Full Version : Obama responsible for BREXIT?

crin63
08-03-2016, 07:10 PM
My pastor just got back from the U.K. He talks to everyone that gives him opportunity. His sense of things was that Obama may have tipped the scales on BREXIT. People were really angry that Obama dare to stick his nose where it didn't belong and have the audacity to tell them what they should do.

Elessar
08-03-2016, 08:25 PM
My pastor just got back from the U.K. He talks to everyone that gives him opportunity. His sense of things was that Obama may have tipped the scales on BREXIT. People were really angry that Obama dare to stick his nose where it didn't belong and have the audacity to tell them what they should do.

He cannot mend our own fences - look at what this supposed 'community organizer' did for Chicago.
An increasing amount of black-on-black killings, but he only comments if it is a white (Cop) on black killing.
Look at his silent support for the BLM thugs and movement, plus the 'Occupy' movement a few years back.
Sticks his nose into other allies business and tells them what they should or should not do,
especially the U.K. who he disrespected by sending Sir Winston Churchill's bust back his first year in office.

Drummond
08-03-2016, 09:11 PM

I'm from the UK.

Granted, we weren't pleased with Obama's attempt to try and control our thinking on Brexit, through his shabby attempt to blackmail us into seeing things his way.

But Obama's interference, though unwelcome, wasn't seen as particularly important to us. Brexit was all about our gaining freedom from the EU's incessant encroachments. We want greater control of our borders - an EU foundling policy of free movement has always been geared to deny us that. We want their interference in our laws to end. We want our own destiny.

Obama, though annoying, was seen as an impudent and arrogant irrelevance. We had more important things to concentrate on.

Noir
08-04-2016, 04:28 AM
Sure, if that's what your pastor wants to believe. Where he got the idea that Obama's opinion was considered overly important on Brexit idk.

Gunny
08-04-2016, 04:41 AM
Sure, if that's what your pastor wants to believe. Where he got the idea that Obama's opinion was considered overly important on Brexit idk.

You got a runway in that mop on your head for the planes that zoom over? You're missing the point, as usual. Your one-dimensional viewpoint isn't recognizing ours.

He can't even manage THIS damned country. We find it ludicrous he wants to always have his nose where it doesn't belong. We see this the same as him sticking his nose into state and local business when he can't do his own damned job.

He is OUR President. He is supposed to be taking care of us. Instead, he's always being some kind of backwards-assed activist. Then for him to run around trying influence others to be idiots just like him?

You BET we got an opinion.