PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Cobain's suicide

dan
01-07-2007, 06:44 PM
I know most people here weren't fans, but I think it's worth discussing as there is a lot of evidence built up to suggest that Courtney Love was at least in some way responsible for his death. Thoughts?

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I don't even know who he is. Was he part of the global conspiracy?

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I know most people here weren't fans, but I think it's worth discussing as there is a lot of evidence built up to suggest that Courtney Love was at least in some way responsible for his death. Thoughts?

Don't know the entire story. I do know she is trash & I wouldn't trust her at all. Wouldn't surprise me to learn she was involved.

jillian
01-07-2007, 06:54 PM

Responsible? Well... there's all levels of responsibility. Ultimately, he pulled his own trigger.

I was a huge fan, btw.

MtnBiker
01-07-2007, 06:57 PM
What evidence was there that she had anything to do with it?

dan
01-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Not a lot of solid evidence, MtnBiker, mostly just hearsay.

Cobain's handwriting in his suicide note has a clear change in handwriting style about halfway through, and it's at that point that the letter starts clearly referencing suicide. The conspiracists say that the letter was originally an announcement of his resignation from the music industry and when Love killed him, she finished the letter, trying to imitate his writing style as best as she could. The official explanation for the difference in handwriting is because halfway through the letter, he shot his final dose of heroin, making him unable to write properly.

Cobain was supposedly wearing shoes when his body was found. The model shotgun he used to blow his brains out had a barrel so long, the only feasible way he could've shot himself with it would be to pull the trigger with his toe.

The amount of heroin found inside his system (1.52 mg/liter) is said to be far beyond the amount a person of his size would be able to do and still lift/operate a shotgun. On the other hand, the dude was a raging junkie, and as far as drugs go, every person's different, who knows what his tolerance was?

Love also claimed that Cobain's overdose in Rome a few months before his death was a suicide attempt, only to have the doctor who revived him state "After [Cobain] woke up, he told me it was an accident. He said he had been confused. He had taken pharmaceuticals and alcohol together. He said it was just a mistake."

Plus, there were lots of discrepancies in the police reports regarding the nature of the shotgun wound, where the body was found, etc.

There's a great documentary on this called Kurt & Courtney. In it, a member of another Seattle band claims that Love offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt, and a polygraph proves that he is telling the truth. A few days after that interview, that guy died under very odd circumstances (he was hit by a train while drunk).

But, like I said, none of this is completely positive one way or the other (and most of the books and the one documentary about this subject have concluded that there is insufficient evidence to prove it wasn't suicide). Still, there's a lot of fishy business going around with a lot of this stuff, no?

dan
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I don't even know who he is. Was he part of the global conspiracy?

Depends on who you ask.:p

He was the lead singer/guitarist of the band Nirvana. They more or less ushered in the alternative rock scene of the 90's, and after being declared the greatest musician of his time, he blew his brains out in '94.

jillian
01-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Not a lot of solid evidence, MtnBiker, mostly just hearsay.

Cobain's handwriting in his suicide note has a clear change in handwriting style about halfway through, and it's at that point that the letter starts clearly referencing suicide. The conspiracists say that the letter was originally an announcement of his resignation from the music industry and when Love killed him, she finished the letter, trying to imitate his writing style as best as she could. The official explanation for the difference in handwriting is because halfway through the letter, he shot his final dose of heroin, making him unable to write properly.

Cobain was supposedly wearing shoes when his body was found. The model shotgun he used to blow his brains out had a barrel so long, the only feasible way he could've shot himself with it would be to pull the trigger with his toe.

The amount of heroin found inside his system (1.52 mg/liter) is said to be far beyond the amount a person of his size would be able to do and still lift/operate a shotgun. On the other hand, the dude was a raging junkie, and as far as drugs go, every person's different, who knows what his tolerance was?

Love also claimed that Cobain's overdose in Rome a few months before his death was a suicide attempt, only to have the doctor who revived him state "After [Cobain] woke up, he told me it was an accident. He said he had been confused. He had taken pharmaceuticals and alcohol together. He said it was just a mistake."

Plus, there were lots of discrepancies in the police reports regarding the nature of the shotgun wound, where the body was found, etc.

There's a great documentary on this called Kurt & Courtney. In it, a member of another Seattle band claims that Love offered him $50,000 to kill Kurt, and a polygraph proves that he is telling the truth. A few days after that interview, that guy died under very odd circumstances (he was hit by a train while drunk).

But, like I said, none of this is completely positive one way or the other (and most of the books and the one documentary about this subject have concluded that there is insufficient evidence to prove it wasn't suicide). Still, there's a lot of fishy business going around with a lot of this stuff, no?

If I recall correctly, Courtney wasn't in town when Kurt died.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 09:03 PM
http://illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/index2.htm

I want to show you that behind the Record Companies and the Art Business is an Elite of super-wealthy people, calling themselves the Illuminati, or "Moriah Conquering Wind", who use the Industry to distract and alter our minds with the purpose to fulfill their crimes against humanity.

The big Record Labels are all controlled by the same Elite of people, who run their business through the Occult, and are the heads of Secret Societies like the Freemasons and the OTO.

To sign up as a musician for the big Record Companies, you have to be willing to work toward their Agenda, which is to eventually obtain total control over the World Population. This doesn't mean that all artists that sign up are AWARE of the Agenda, but they are tied to strict rules and regulations by the Industry. The Art Business and Hollywood are only two examples of industries they control.

The famous artists, who get the most promotion, are themselves often mind controlled victims, who have split, multiple personalities and are controlled by a Programmer or a Handler (who quite often is the Manager). This is to keep the artist "on track", so that he/she keeps following the course that is set out for him/her. If the artist tries to drift away from the "cause", he/she is getting threatened, "re-programmed", denied to make more records (fired), or even killed. The Art Business has maybe one of the highest death statistics of all professions. Why?

Many artists are themselves involved in the Occult and members of secret societies like the ones mentioned above, and the Church of Satan. They are practicing Occultism and Black Magic (like Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin to name a few), and this web site has the ambition to reveal what is behind the "glamour". Their task is to demoralize our youth, to create a society where no one is able to think for themselves (contrary to what the pop culture is trying to teach us about the "rebellious" rock music). The Art Industry creates "Icons" with degrading and Satanic messages, who are supposed to take the place of God. The musicians are also often acting degraded and high or low on drugs, so their fans start acting the same. The purpose is to create apathy and decay. Quite a few artists also put subliminal backward messages in their music, like Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, The Eagles, and more ... Here is a website that tells you more about Backmasking:

jillian
01-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Whoa!!!! I hear they have meds for that type of delusional thinking, dude.

dan
01-07-2007, 09:10 PM
If I recall correctly, Courtney wasn't in town when Kurt died.

No clue. I will say that as the sole benefactor to his entire music catalog, she certainly had more to gain from his death than anybody else. There were a lot of reports about her treating him badly or possibly getting a divorce towards the end, too, right?

jillian
01-07-2007, 09:17 PM
No clue. I will say that as the sole benefactor to his entire music catalog, she certainly had more to gain from his death than anybody else. There were a lot of reports about her treating him badly or possibly getting a divorce towards the end, too, right?

I remember being on my way home from a trip when I heard he died and I could swear that she was out of town with the kid. Her whole big speech to his fans after he died was about her being sorry she wasn't there to stop him. But I had heard stories about her keeping him on drugs and keeping him dependent, so who knows.

I also don't think he had the sole publishing rights to the Nirvana catalogue. Might have been shared, at least in some degree, with his band mates.

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Whoa!!!! I hear they have meds for that type of delusional thinking, dude.

This is why I call him adolph with the tinfoil hat.

dan
01-07-2007, 10:47 PM
I also don't think he had the sole publishing rights to the Nirvana catalogue. Might have been shared, at least in some degree, with his band mates.

I thought there was a huge feud between Courtney and the band because she held all the rights and refused to let them put out that box set of unreleased stuff that just came out a year or two ago. Maybe I'm wrong.

TheSage
01-08-2007, 06:25 AM
New title from Atria Books Reveals Evidence that Rock Icon was Murdered
by Max Wallace and Ian Halperin, April 7, 2004

http://illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/cobain-murdered.htm

Did the shot that killed Kurt Cobain come from his own hand? Or was he murdered? An explosive investigation, based on newly uncovered forensic evidence, reveals Cobain was murdered and that his "suicide" was a scientific impossibility!

(PRWEB) April 4, 2004--At the time of his 1994 death, Kurt Cobain was leaving his wife Courtney Love and had booked two plane tickets out of Seattle for himself and a mystery woman who Courtney believed to be Kurt’s new girlfriend, according to a new book based on the exclusive case tapes of Love’s former private investigator.

In Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain, published April 3 by Atria Books, investigative journalists Max Wallace and Ian Halperin reveal that only an hour before Cobain went missing from an LA drug rehab facility in April, 1994, he had called United Airlines to book the tickets, which were still unused when Cobain was found dead in a room above his garage a week later.

After a nine-year investigation into the circumstances of Cobain’s death, Wallace and Halperin - former winners of the Rolling Stone Magazine Award for Investigative Journalism - conclude that the rock icon was almost certainly murdered.

Relying on a leaked autopsy report and Seattle Police Department records obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, they reveal that the official suicide scenario was scientifically impossible. The records show that Cobain had ingested a triple lethal dose of heroin, before his life was ended with a shotgun bullet, suggesting a murder staged to look like a suicide. The authors interview a coroner who believes the forensic evidence suggests somebody gave Cobain an overly pure dose of heroin, waited for him to lose consciousness and then positioned the shotgun so that it appeared Cobain had pulled the trigger. No legible fingerprints were found on the shotgun, despite the fact that at least three people had handled it that week.

The authors obtained hours of explosive tapes recorded by Courtney Love’s former P.I., Tom Grant, who taped all his conversation with Courtney, her attorney and others in the days immediately before and after Kurt’s death. Grant later went public, implicating Courtney in her husband’s death. In these tapes, Courtney admits that Kurt was in the process of leaving her and that she had filed a false police report in the days before Kurt’s death, suggesting that Kurt was suicidal. The report was instrumental in convincing the police and Medical Examiner that Cobain’s death was an “open and shut case of suicide” when they arrived on the scene where his body was found on April 8, 1994, a suicide note apparently by his side. The media later reported that Cobain had barricaded himself in a room with a stool before killing himself with a shotgun, but police records obtained by the authors contradict this scenario and prove that the murder theory is more than plausible.

In the tapes, Courtney’s own attorney, Rosemary Carroll, who was godmother to the couple’s daughter Frances Bean, tells Grant that she believes Cobain was murdered and that the so-called suicide note was “forged.” She also confirms that the couple were in the process of divorcing. Because Kurt and Courtney had a pre-nuptial agreement, Courtney would have received little if the divorce had gone through.

In the book, Kurt’s grandfather Leland Cobain goes public for the first time, charging that his grandson was murdered. He joins a chorus of others close to Kurt and Courtney who now dispute the official verdict.

Max Wallace has written for the Sunday New York Times and contributed to the BBC while Ian Halperin is a frequent correspondent for Court TV and has contributed to 60 Minutes 2.

jillian
01-08-2007, 06:27 AM
I thought there was a huge feud between Courtney and the band because she held all the rights and refused to let them put out that box set of unreleased stuff that just came out a year or two ago. Maybe I'm wrong.

That might be right.. now that you mention it. I know she and the band most definitely hated each other.

OCA
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Kurt Cobain was a grungy fucking heroin addict loser who took the easy way out when things got tough. Thats all there is to say about that.

But then again who wouldn't want to shoot themself if you had to listen to that filthy skank Love all day long.

dan
01-08-2007, 09:25 PM
But then again who wouldn't want to shoot themself if you had to listen to that filthy skank Love all day long.

I'll agree on that part!

Not to kick her when she's down (not that I really care), but Chuck Klosterman made a good point in (I believe) Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs. Courtney Love's band, Hole, put out an album before she met Cobain which was total crap. Then, she married Cobain, and a few days after he died, they released Live Through This, which was great, but which sounded a whole lot like the songwriting styling of Kurt Cobain. Then, a few years after that, she's best friends with Billy Corgan, and Hole puts out an album of songs that sound suspiciously like Smashing Pumpkins songs. Maybe she's getting by with a little help from her friends??:eek2: