PDA

View Full Version : Machete Attack In Belgium

Kathianne
08-06-2016, 10:23 PM
The headline kinda (?) gives it away, but go ahead, see if you can 'find the motive':

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/153eec6efe9d4adcb40c9909855c3117/attacker-shouts-allahu-akhbar-wounds-2-police-belgium#

Attacker wounds 2 police in Belgium, shouts 'Allahu Akhbar'

Aug. 6, 2016 2:40 PM EDT

CHARLEROI, Belgium (AP) — Two female officers were attacked and wounded by a man wielding a machete and shouting "Allahu Akhbar" outside the main police station in the Belgian city of Charleroi on Saturday, police said.

The assailant was shot by a third officer and later died of his wounds, authorities said. The attacker's identity and motive were not immediately known, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel said, but added the "first indications" suggested it was an act of terrorism.

Elessar
08-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Yeah...just waiting to see Obama or someone else request /demand a global ban on Machetes!:laugh:

No ban on the terrorists, though.

Gunny
08-06-2016, 10:58 PM
What the crap is wrong with these people? What dos the ability to hurt someone else prove?

I've played at it as sports. I can do it for a living to accomplish a mission. But to do it for no reason? What are you trying to prove? I can murder people?

These people disgust me. They're the ones I'd like to take care of. And bring your machete. I got swords. What a bunch of losers.