PDA

View Full Version : Woman Vandalizing Trump Sign, Nearly Running Over Resident

jimnyc
08-07-2016, 07:20 PM
WTF is wrong with people? I hope she gets a little jail time, serve the witch right.

-----

https://i.imgur.com/3eXqxVp.jpg

ANDOVER (CBS) – A woman was arrested after she allegedly vandalized a resident’s Donald Trump campaign sign and nearly ran over the homeowner as she tried to speed away.

Andover Police said Susan Bryant of North Reading spray painted the Trump sign on Jenkins Road early Saturday morning.

One side of the sign was painted with “Putin’s (expletive),” a reference to Trump’s purported relationship with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. On the other side, Bryant allegedly painted “Gold Star Fail!”

When homeowner Art Gonsalves confronted Bryant, she allegedly drove off erratically, forcing the victim to run out of the way of her car.

Police tracked down Bryant and charged her with four counts of defacing property and one count of assault by means of a dangerous weapon.

Bryant is suspected of vandalizing signs at the property several other times in previous months.

Gonsalves did not suffer any injuries, but said he was “absolutely terrified.” He said he’s caught her defacing his signs on several different occasions and recently installed a security camera.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/donald-trump-sign-vandalism-andover-susan-bryant/

Kathianne
08-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Luckily I contain my opinions to words. ;)

Elessar
08-07-2016, 09:05 PM
I do not care who someone is 'for' or 'against'!

This kind of garbage is childish...and stupid.

If you do not like something such as a political sign...or even a recognized
USA Flag...walk the hell away.

sundaydriver
08-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Ehh, around here if someone doesn't like your sign they just drive their 4x4 across your lawn to run your sign over. Mostly happens during local elections and is usually the "other" candidate. :laugh:

Gunny
08-08-2016, 08:37 AM

I concur. If you're that much of a hater that you have to pull such antics, your voting privileges should be revoked. You can lose them for doing a lot less than being a moron.

crin63
08-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Here in L.A. people will key your vehicle for having a non-Liberal candidate or sign on your car. I put magnetic stickers on my truck and take them off when I park.

DLT
08-08-2016, 11:40 AM
WTF is wrong with people? I hope she gets a little jail time, serve the witch right.

-----a resident’s Donald Trump campaign sign and nearly ran over the homeowner as she tried to speed away.

Andover Police said Susan Bryant of North Reading spray painted the Trump sign on Jenkins Road early Saturday morning.

One side of the sign was painted with “Putin’s (expletive),” a reference to Trump’s purported relationship with Russia’s Vladimir Putin. On the other side, Bryant allegedly painted “Gold Star Fail!”

When homeowner Art Gonsalves confronted Bryant, she allegedly drove off erratically, forcing the victim to run out of the way of her car.

Police tracked down Bryant and charged her with four counts of defacing property and one count of assault by means of a dangerous weapon.

https://i.imgur.com/3eXqxVp.jpg

ANDOVER (CBS) – A woman was arrested after she allegedly vandalized
Bryant is suspected of vandalizing signs at the property several other times in previous months.

Gonsalves did not suffer any injuries, but said he was “absolutely terrified.” He said he’s caught her defacing his signs on several different occasions and recently installed a security camera.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/06/donald-trump-sign-vandalism-andover-susan-bryant/

She belongs in a mental institution, IMO. And unfortunately....

there's a plethora of other moronic wackos out there that should join her.

Being against a candidate is one thing. Destroying property (that other people paid for) is quite another.

Lock her up.

DLT
08-08-2016, 11:42 AM

Yes, that is the logical, mature, adult and sane thing to do. But have you noticed how many so-called Americans there are nowadays that do not fit that criteria....and probably never have? It's scary.

DLT
08-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Here in L.A. people will key your vehicle for having a non-Liberal candidate or sign on your car. I put magnetic stickers on my truck and take them off when I park.

Oh, they do that in Houston, TX too.

So what you do is this. First, preferably...drive an older vehicle with the signs on it. Park it right in front of a restaurant where you can watch. Have your phone/camera ready. And just wait. It won't take long during an election year. Some schmuck will come along and deface your signs and/or your automobile/truck. Bank on it.

At the very least, if they key your older vehicle, you should be able to force their insurance company to pay for a new paint job!

Elessar
08-08-2016, 02:09 PM

I never put political stickers on my truck, unless you count NRA as political!

You can pretty much tell how liberal a person is by the number of stickers on
the back of a vehicle. Think LA is bad? Try Arcata, 720 miles north up the 101!

Gunny
08-08-2016, 02:25 PM
I never put political stickers on my truck, unless you count NRA as political!

You can pretty much tell how liberal a person is by the number of stickers on
the back of a vehicle. Think LA is bad? Try Arcata, 720 miles north up the 101!

I just don't see why people do this crap. It matches up with another post I made. I've seen people die. WTF do I care about your damned sticker?

Think there's honor in that?