PDA

View Full Version : Muslim student suspended for homemade clock sues school

jimnyc
08-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Called this one awhile back. What a surprise. I hope they spend a fortune on a private attorney and get absolutely nothing.

-----

Chicago (AFP) - The family of a Muslim teen arrested for taking a homemade clock to school -- only to have it mistaken for a fake bomb -- filed a lawsuit Monday claiming his civil rights were violated.

Ahmed Mohamed was 14 years old last year when he brought an alarm clock he had made at home to his Dallas-area school to show his teacher, who took the clock from him.

Hours later, Mohamed was pulled from class and arrested by police. They later called the device a "hoax bomb," even though it was a clock. The Irving Independent School District suspended Mohamed for three days, anyway.

"Those are violations of his civil rights," Mohamed's attorney Susan Hutchison said at a press conference announcing the lawsuit. "The only justice we have in our American legal system is money. So, we are suing for justice."

The family has received no apology, Hutchison said, and their previous letter requesting $15 million in compensation was rejected. The lawsuit asks for no specific dollar amount.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-muslim-student-suspended-homemade-clock-sues-school-172926891.html

hjmick
08-08-2016, 05:34 PM
I am so sick of the "homemade clock" lie...

Saying the clock was homemade is like saying adding meat to Prego makes the sauce homemade. The little turd took the shell off of an old Radio Shack clock and put the clock part in a fucking pencil case...

jimnyc
08-08-2016, 05:39 PM

Saying the clock was homemade is like saying adding meat to Prego makes the sauce homemade. The little turd took the shell off of an old Radio Shack clock and put the clock part in a fucking pencil case...

It would have been a non-story if not for the "PC" crap because he is muslim, and now it's all about the benjamins.

NightTrain
08-09-2016, 12:56 AM
I thought the little terrorist was over in Qatar living the dream?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2016, 08:52 AM

Little scum should have been sent to prison, along with his parents IMHO......

ANYBODY THAT THINKS THIS WAS NOT A FAMILY AFFAIR, EXECUTED TO ADVANCE ISLAM AND WEAKEN ANY OPPOSITION TO ITS GOAL OF TOTAL DOMINATION JUST AIN'T TOO BRIGHT IMHO..
Organized propaganda..... -Tyr

Gunny
08-09-2016, 11:10 AM

Right? I invented an electronic clock. :rolleyes:

Bet your ass all the whiners will be right on his side though.

DLT
08-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Called this one awhile back. What a surprise. I hope they spend a fortune on a private attorney and get absolutely nothing.

-----

Chicago (AFP) - The family of a Muslim teen arrested for taking a homemade clock to school -- only to have it mistaken for a fake bomb -- filed a lawsuit Monday claiming his civil rights were violated.

Ahmed Mohamed was 14 years old last year when he brought an alarm clock he had made at home to his Dallas-area school to show his teacher, who took the clock from him.

Hours later, Mohamed was pulled from class and arrested by police. They later called the device a "hoax bomb," even though it was a clock. The Irving Independent School District suspended Mohamed for three days, anyway.

"Those are violations of his civil rights," Mohamed's attorney Susan Hutchison said at a press conference announcing the lawsuit. "The only justice we have in our American legal system is money. So, we are suing for justice."

The family has received no apology, Hutchison said, and their previous letter requesting $15 million in compensation was rejected. The lawsuit asks for no specific dollar amount.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-muslim-student-suspended-homemade-clock-sues-school-172926891.html

That kid, under the guidance of his muzzie activist father, deliberately constructed that "clock" to look like a bomb. That's intention. As such, he should have been prosecuted (both of them).

Instead, under this f'ed up, fubarred reality we're in....they will probably become filthy (literally) rich.

Everything is literally upside down, inside out (top down, bottom out, etc.). As is usually and always the case when radical leftists run and ruin things.

Elessar
08-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Why is this even a headline? Because Muslims that moved to Quatar got upset
that an object looked suspicious? Civil Rights my ass.

A white kid got suspended for wearing a shirt supporting the USMC...no lawsuit.
Mexicans hoisted Mexican flags at schools in SoCal...no lawsuits.
White kids cannot wear anything the the US flag depicted at school...no lawsuits.

hjmick
08-09-2016, 02:53 PM

They're in Irving on vacation... I gather it's some sort of a Litigious Tour of the United States... It's too early for the NFL...

Do you think the kid could sue his school in Qatar if a similar set of circumstances were to arise? Ain't America grand?

Bilgerat
08-09-2016, 05:27 PM

It's my understanding that the weasel family isn't doing well (financially) in Qatar, so the obvious answer is to come back to America to use the court system.

That will (in Dear old Dad's opinion) provide the funds required for them to live the life they would like to enjoy.

But Clock Boy and family plan on returning to Qatar for the next school year.

Gunny
08-09-2016, 05:50 PM
No mercy from me. You can't yell "Fire" in a theater. You're an Arab with a timer, I'm erring on the side of caution.

Who would be to blame had he blown up a classroom and killed 30 kids? That'd be our fault, right?

Put me on the jury.