PDA

View Full Version : O.K....Where is..

Elessar
08-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Gabby?

I may not agree with Gabby on many things...not too sure about the identity questions,
but sometimes puts up some pretty good opinions and questions.

AWOL!

Kathianne
08-12-2016, 08:30 PM
Gabby?

I may not agree with Gabby on many things...not too sure about the identity questions,

AWOL!

While no one can be sure, it's the beginning of school year. Her daughter is I think in high school now. Gabby is a school counselor, so pretty sure she's just gone back. Maybe she was on vacation before or just taking a normal, (for her) break?

Gunny
08-13-2016, 05:56 AM
Gabby?

AWOL!

While no one can be sure, it's the beginning of school year. Her daughter is I think in high school now. Gabby is a school counselor, so pretty sure she's just gone back. Maybe she was on vacation before or just taking a normal, (for her) break?

Gabby always comes and goes. Kath has a point. Too many damned school teachers in my world. I can't get hold of my daughter either. School starts this week for her. I can't get a damned word in.

Gabby is cyclical. She's around, then she disappears. Everyone seems to busy with their own little worlds right. Wait until I have to re-wire the damned internet later today because the GF decided to make a unilateral decision and change packages with new hardware that has to all be hooked up and configured into the CP software.

Be nice if people would be considerate and tell you WTF is going on instead a box of computer shit showing up at the door. Would also be nice to be considerate of the fact I need surgery on my leg and I can't see in the damned dark. Don't hand me shit at 8PM and expect anything if it ain't pizza.

And yes, I'm bitching. Why you got to do this shit in the middle of the Olympics? And you know especially with Comcast you have to take the old hardware back or they'll bill you more than it costs to run for President.

Who knows? Lots of people are AWOL. You got some acting like babies because people dare disagree with them. This election just sucks. People are burnt out. I know I am. Baseball playoffs are coming up. Pre-season football. Nightrain thinks he's a damned construction engineer all of a sudden. Jeff can be declared a deserter. Jim's working on it.

But I'm not in the behind the scenes political loop so beyond being a mod, I have no idea what's going on.

darin
08-17-2016, 07:40 AM
Gabby is probably a fraud. everything is a lie with that user.

Gunny
08-17-2016, 12:31 PM
Gabby is probably a fraud. everything is a lie with that user.

I usually don't say much about Gabby. I don't know y'all's history. Apparently she pissed off a few people during my hiatus. I honestly don't remember her. Once I figured out her game, I just started not paying attention.

Abbey Marie
08-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Gabby comes and goes for long periods of time. It's her MO.

jimnyc
08-18-2016, 06:18 AM
I like Gabby. I hate Gabby. She's funny sometimes. Sometimes I'd like to see her accidentally walk in front of a Freightliner with a full load. I wonder if she's Hillary?

sundaydriver
08-25-2016, 06:34 AM
I just want to know who she has been having lunch with?

Bilgerat
08-25-2016, 10:08 AM
I just want to know who she has been having lunch with?

Or who she's saying she had lunch with. :laugh2:

You know the old saying, pics or it didn't happen.