PDA

View Full Version : Ban against burkinis after Cannes banished the full-body swimsuit from its beaches.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2016, 09:12 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-french-riviera-resort-bans-burkinis-132238227.html

Another French Riviera resort bans burkinis
AFP Sat, Aug 13 6:22 AM PDT

Nice (France) (AFP) - A second resort on France's Riviera coast, Villeneuve-Loubet, announced on Saturday a ban against burkinis after Cannes banished the full-body swimsuit from its beaches.

The town's mayor told AFP that he made the decision to bar the burkini worn by some Muslim women because of sanitary reasons.

"I was informed that there was a couple on one of our beaches where the wife was swimming fully dressed," Lionnel Luca said.

"I considered that unacceptable for hygienic reasons and that in general it was unwelcome."

The mayor of Cannes, famous for its annual film festival, said he had signed off on the burkini ban out of "respect for good customs and secularism", a founding principle of the French republic.

But prohibiting the burkini has caused an uproar with anti-racism organisations and human rights groups vowing to go to court to seek to overturn the "deeply worrying" ban.

In the city of Marseille this week, a waterpark cancelled plans to host a private event for women wearing burkinis after the idea sparked an uproar.

The issue comes at a highly sensitive time for relations with Muslims in France after two attacks last month linked to the Islamic State (IS) jihadist group.

Mayor Luca referred to the attacks in disputing charges that the burkini ban was discriminatory, saying it was intended "to avoid any disturbance to public order in the region which was hit by attacks".

On July 14 the nearby Riviera city of Nice was the target of an attack claimed by IS which killed 85 people, when an Algerian ploughed a truck into crowds celebrating Bastille Day.

And on July 26, a priest was killed in his church in northwestern France by two attackers who had proclaimed their allegiance to IS.

Islamic dress is a hot-button issue in France, where the full-face veil is banned in public places. But there is no ban on wearing religious symbols or clothing.

Typical french stupidity.....
Ban the damn muslims, not their clothing.....
Are the french so moronic as to not understand that Islam is 100% anti-freedom....
100% hellbent on destroying everything in the world that is not enslaved by Islam...
Islam is the Borg, BEST EXAMPLE ON EARTH TO SUM UP THEIR TOTAL INTOLERANCE, DEDICATION TO THE DARKEST EVIL THAT THEY WORSHIP..

THEY TOO WILL FALL AS A NATION IF THEY DO NOT DEPORT THE ENEMY WITHIN THAT WORKS TIRELESSLY , DAY AND NIGHT, TO CONQUER, MURDER AND ENSLAVE THEM. FACT.. -TYR

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2016, 07:14 AM
Ahh yes, such cold hard, naked and brutal truth rarely gets discussed unless its to try to prove that its not true.
Very few ever want to speak of this unvarnished truth and that to me speaks of the power of the PCness inherent in our culture..
For that same Political Correctness has indeed slain the power of the truth by way of making millions afraid to say it at all or else only admit minor parts of it but not dare speak it in manner which is NOT already sugar coated or vastly limited..

I that vowed to never have a damn PC bone in my body even if threatened with death am under no such limitation.
And know that no truly honorable man should ever allow himself to be.
Life is what you make of it....
One either has core principles that are unbreakable or they do not...
A warrior is either brave and unyielding or else he is not..
Islam is the cancer that vows to destroy this world and ignoring it, appeasing it or kissing its ass and hugging its followers will not stop one ounce of the destruction and millions of murders it plans on engaging in to bring the world into its total, savage and blackest of evil domination.
May I be struck by lightning if this is not the unvarnished truth about this cult that serves its dark Lord.

IF I LIVE ANOTHER 20/30 YEARS THEY WILL MOST LIKELY MURDER ME FOR I VOWED TO NEVER YIELD, NEVER BACK DOWN AND NEVER STOP SPEAKING ABOUT WHAT THAT CULT TRULY IS..

AND IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER GOING AHEAD AND CALL ME CRAZY, I DON'T MIND.
AS ONLY TRUTH REGISTERS WITH ME..

ISLAM IS THE PUREST EVIL KNOWN TO MANKIND AS ITS MISSION IS TO MURDER ALL OF MANKIND THAT DOES NOT ENSLAVE ITSELF INTO ITS MURDEROUS SAVAGERY, INSANITY, AND ENSLAVEMENT OF WOMEN.....--TYR

DLT
08-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Typical french stupidity.....
Ban the damn muslims, not their clothing.....
Are the french so moronic as to not understand that Islam is 100% anti-freedom....
100% hellbent on destroying everything in the world that is not enslaved by Islam...
Islam is the Borg, BEST EXAMPLE ON EARTH TO SUM UP THEIR TOTAL INTOLERANCE, DEDICATION TO THE DARKEST EVIL THAT THEY WORSHIP..

THEY TOO WILL FALL AS A NATION IF THEY DO NOT DEPORT THE ENEMY WITHIN THAT WORKS TIRELESSLY , DAY AND NIGHT, TO CONQUER, MURDER AND ENSLAVE THEM. FACT.. -TYR

They better be glad that I'm not the one in charge of determining locations of "resettled refugees". I'd put them in tent cities right next door to every nudist camp in France. But that's just me.

Gunny
08-15-2016, 06:48 PM
They better be glad that I'm not the one in charge of determining locations of "resettled refugees". I'd put them in tent cities right next door to every nudist camp in France. But that's just me.

It ain't just you, ma'am. I think you'd get a few volunteers to help. :laugh:

DLT
08-15-2016, 06:56 PM
It ain't just you, ma'am. I think you'd get a few volunteers to help. :laugh:

Hey....the French just need some good ole, no-nonsense Texan common sense to solve their muzzie problems right up....lol. We could fix it in two months!

Noir
08-16-2016, 04:42 AM
I was hoping there'd be an explanation as to why this item of clothing is 'unhygienic' compared to other swimwear.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2016, 07:12 AM
I was hoping there'd be an explanation as to why this item of clothing is 'unhygienic' compared to other swimwear.

Could be-- it allows for the "unhygienic" hiding of -- bombs, weapons, and ammo for an attack on the ffing infidels.....
Which in ordinary everyday common sense terms indicates a far greater threat to life than any disease the muslim vermin may carry.
If you would ever wake up maybe you'd turn out to be decent guy with a great life ahead of you.
As it is, seems to me that you will be just as doomed as the other libs and blind lemmings.
Call me optimistic, but I do hold out hope for you because I do see good in your heart.. -Tyr