PDA

View Full Version : Don't stand in front of cars!

jimnyc
08-14-2016, 10:25 AM
This is great. Another bunch of idiotic protestors, and one thought it a good idea to stand dead center in the road and try to block oncoming traffic. Bad idea. But good idea for me, and my daily watching of idiots in videos!! I have NO SYMPATHY AT ALL for idiots like this, I hope it hurt badly flying through the air like a mini airplane.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=6d3e3e771df0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gunny
08-14-2016, 11:03 AM
This is great. Another bunch of idiotic protestors, and one thought it a good idea to stand dead center in the road and try to block oncoming traffic. Bad idea. But good idea for me, and my daily watching of idiots in videos!! I have NO SYMPATHY AT ALL for idiots like this, I hope it hurt badly flying through the air like a mini airplane.

<iframe src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=6d3e3e771df0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

This where Darwin should apply. My favorite is watching some dipstick get near a horse's or mule's ass (no pun intended). What part of Neverland do you live in that you think you ain't going to get kicked into next week?

These people should not be allowed to live much less reproduce. Out of the gene pool, please.

And I know I do some dumb shit, but these people make me feel like I'm Einstein.:laugh:

Elessar
08-14-2016, 02:09 PM
"Oh My God" countlessly...so it is somebody else's fault you people are out
in the dark being stupid and standing in a busy street? Should have been
a phalanx of cars coming down that road!:laugh:

Gunny
08-14-2016, 02:13 PM
"Oh My God" countlessly...so it is somebody else's fault you people are out
in the dark being stupid and standing in a busy street? Should have been
a phalanx of cars coming down that road!:laugh:

Okay. You got me laughing my ass off. A phalanx huh? Make sure it's a BLM's parade while you're taking requests. :laugh2::laugh2:

Elessar
08-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Okay. You got me laughing my ass off. A phalanx huh? Make sure it's a BLM's parade while you're taking requests. :laugh2::laugh2:

I had to express the irony...Darwin indeed! And I got a chuckle!:laugh:

GravyBoat
08-14-2016, 09:20 PM
Very sad, the problem is that if the car stops, they might attack and kill the driver, the driver knows that. Standing out in the street isn't a protest, it's dangerous and stupid. There really is no "Black Lives Matter" any more than there's a "Tea Party". Both are inventions of media moguls and oligarchs, to create false flag news. But we have chickenshits in Congress and the White House, both of the naive and evil knowing kind.