PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter rioters targeting white people

jimnyc
08-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Many videos at this link - http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

They want to blame white police and white folks in general for all of their woes, and handle their wacked out incorrect theories by assaulting innocent people. Lovely. :rolleyes:

----

Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

The footage appears to show the mob attacking cars and trying to drag out the drivers.

The footage then cuts to an upper floor window before the person shooting the video states, “I think they just beat some white bitch ass for no reason – they bust open the window.”

Local reporters were also targeted for violent assaults, including a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reporter, who was “thrown to the ground and punched”.

WTMJ was forced to pull its reporters from the ground altogether because of violent threats from the mob.

In another clip, rioters are seen burning down a gas station while chanting “black power!”

Another clip shows a man trying to justify the violence by claiming that rich people don’t give blacks enough money.

link again - http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

Gunny
08-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Many videos at this link - http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

They want to blame white police and white folks in general for all of their woes, and handle their wacked out incorrect theories by assaulting innocent people. Lovely. :rolleyes:

----

Video footage shows violent mobs of ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters targeting white people for brutal beat downs during last night’s unrest in Milwaukee.

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

The footage appears to show the mob attacking cars and trying to drag out the drivers.

The footage then cuts to an upper floor window before the person shooting the video states, “I think they just beat some white bitch ass for no reason – they bust open the window.”

Local reporters were also targeted for violent assaults, including a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reporter, who was “thrown to the ground and punched”.

WTMJ was forced to pull its reporters from the ground altogether because of violent threats from the mob.

In another clip, rioters are seen burning down a gas station while chanting “black power!”

Another clip shows a man trying to justify the violence by claiming that rich people don’t give blacks enough money.

link again - http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

When's anyone going to fight back? I don't live around blacks. Guess they don't like the desert and heat much.

But how long are we going to take this sh*t? Less than 15% of the population terrorizing everyone else? About time to start kicking ass back.

Elessar
08-14-2016, 01:53 PM
When's anyone going to fight back? I don't live around blacks. Guess they don't like the desert and heat much.

But how long are we going to take this sh*t? Less than 15% of the population terrorizing everyone else? About time to start kicking ass back.

Black Power my ass. The only power they have is in violence and intimidation,
because there is certainly no intellect involved. What would happen if whites
turned out and fought back, stomping them into the pavement?

Thanks Obama and Sharpton! In 8 short years you created a race war.

Gunny
08-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Black Power my ass. The only power they have is in violence and intimidation,
because there is certainly no intellect involved. What would happen if whites
turned out and fought back, stomping them into the pavement?

Thanks Obama and Sharpton! In 8 short years you created a race war.

The only power they have is the power we, the people, allow them. And that stupid wannabe in the WH can STFU. Somebody needs to punch that worthless f*ck in the mouth. I'm sure he'll blame his white half for not blocking the punch.:rolleyes:

Elessar
08-14-2016, 02:00 PM
The only power they have is the power we, the people, allow them. And that stupid wannabe in the WH can STFU. Somebody needs to punch that worthless f*ck in the mouth. I'm sure he'll blame his white half for not blocking the punch.:rolleyes:

Just gotta laugh at that one!:lol: