PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani on Trump

jimnyc
08-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Rudy Giuliani downplayed a weekend story that purported more turmoil within Donald Trump's campaign, namely that staffers say the GOP nominee is exhausted and frustrated.

In a Monday interview on Fox News' "Fox & Friends" morning show, Giuliani said that he played golf with Trump on Sunday and that he is in "great shape" and "determined to win" in November.

"He is in better shape than anybody else in the campaign in terms of focus, in terms of being totally optimistic that he's going to win," Giuliani said. "Does he kid around and tease — nobody can do that anymore in politics sometimes — yes."

Giuliani defended Trump's war against the media after a New York Times story that reported Trump is preoccupied with slights, talks more about losing the election, and that is mood is "sullen and erratic."

"The effort against the press is not for him. His effort against the press is fighting for the American people," Giuliani said. "The press by being so one-sided and by writing an article like that which is largely untrue … The American people are not getting the facts they are entitled to. They're not getting both sides of the story."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Giuliani-Trump-Great-Shape-Win/2016/08/15/id/743608/

Elessar
08-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Rudy is pretty sharp and has an open mind.

Too bad so many do not bother paying attention to him.

jimnyc
08-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Rudy is pretty sharp and has an open mind.

Too bad so many do not bother paying attention to him.

No point listening to someone within the campaign, near the campaign or supportive of the campaign - when one can pay attention to memes, liberal media and Hillary's folks. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-15-2016, 04:25 PM
No point listening to someone within the campaign, near the campaign or supportive of the campaign - when one can pay attention to memes, liberal media and Hillary's folks. :rolleyes:

There's lots of things I agree with Giuliani. Heck, I even agree with some of the ideas or at least issues that Trump finds important. I've listened to both of them, including a part of Trump's speech today.