PDA

View Full Version : Jill Stein: Clinton Is 'Too Big to Jail'

jimnyc
08-18-2016, 01:45 PM
Hopefully she'll be able to take a few votes away from Hillary, even if not that many.

-----

Green Party presidential nominee Dr. Jill Stein suggested Wednesday that she has deep misgivings about Democrat Hillary Clinton, who polls show is leading Republican Donald Trump in the White House race.

"I do have serious questions about Hillary's judgment, her safeguarding of national security information and above all, her trustworthiness in the job where she will have her finger on the button," Stein said during her party's CNN town-hall style meeting Wednesday night. Stein reflected on Clinton's years as Secretary of State, when she used a personal email system outside the State Department's control and security system.

"Part of the problem with Hillary's abuse of the rules — she was sort of too big to jail," Stein said. "And she violated those rules with a sense of impunity and she violated them with a purpose, which she stated herself: She wanted her private information private.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Jill-Stein-Green-Party-Clinton-Big/2016/08/18/id/744132/

NightTrain
08-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Hopefully Jill and Johnson can grab all the pissed off Bernie knuckleheads. That'll sink her bigtime.

Gunny
08-18-2016, 03:13 PM
What I get tired of hearing lately is "finger on the button". No one person can launch nukes, not even the President. There's a security protocol (hint hint) that makes it a 2 man operation. The President has part of the code and the VP and SecDef have the other half.

So for all the people that hate Trump, I'd trust him with it before I would that fatass criminal who apparently is willing to ignore security protocol. "Oh let me put my half of the code on an unsecure server. I didn't know." :rolleyes:

Yeah. vote for her.