PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff David Clarke - "Black LIES matter"

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 09:13 AM
This is certainly an interesting argument between these two gents.

-----

As riots raged in Milwaukee, the county sheriff took to Twitter.

"Black LIES matter," David Clarke wrote to his quarter-million followers, ridiculing the Black Lives Matter movement.

The protesters, he tweeted later, were part of a “culturally dysfunctional underclass” and were responding to “inane provocation.”

His taunts stood in sharp contrast to the message being sent out by the Milwaukee police chief. Speaking on local television, Edward Flynn laid out the facts of the shooting that had ignited the unrest, then said he was heading to a meeting with local black pastors to plead for their help.

It was "very important that those people that are in the neighborhood are constantly giving a message of peace and civility," Flynn said. "Nothing is being accomplished through acts of violence."

In racially charged Milwaukee, the two most prominent law enforcement officials — whose jurisdictions overlap — are proving that race is anything but simple. Clarke is black. Flynn is white.

They have clashed with each other for years over the roots of mistrust between police and black residents and how to quell increasing violence in a city with some of the deepest racial inequalities in the country.

Clarke, a conservative, argues that downtrodden blacks are largely to blame for their own plight and that “black-on-black violence” is a bigger problem than mistreatment of blacks by police. In turn, he has taken a get-tough, lock-em-up approach to policing, including the use of military equipment.

He has blamed Flynn for increases in violent crime in Milwaukee, saying the city's police force should hire more officers to crack down harder on crime. Clarke has also encouraged citizens to arm themselves.

Flynn, a liberal, sees the anger of the black residents as a product of poverty and decades of official neglect and believes the biggest gains will come from increased cooperation between officers and the community. He has belittled Clarke’s proposals and argued that allowing people to carry concealed weapons has increased deaths from gun violence.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-milwaukee-sheriff-david-clarke-20160816-snap-story,amp.html

Elessar
08-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Clarke is tough and wants people to clean themselves up.
Flynn - I am not so sure about. He sounds more like giving in and
being an enabler.

Gunny
08-20-2016, 12:29 PM
I love this guy. I wish he'd run for President. Or at least give me a job. You ain't got to guess what he's thinking and he takes no sh*t. THAT is a leader.

Not sure how it is WI, but an elected county official does not answer to a town mayor down here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Clarke is tough and wants people to clean themselves up.
Flynn - I am not so sure about. He sounds more like giving in and
being an enabler.

Flynn's action will tell them that their cause is just....
When one yields in such a way to insanity, violence and damn lies, regardless of any injustices of the past,
they have just given the go ahead for further such violence to bear its wicked fruit.

When these lawless bastards do this and nobody starts shooting them-but instead- steps away and says have it -they have by voluntary default just sanctioned it as a legitimate act.
Such sanctioning, only leads to more such unlawful actions by the same bastards.

However, if people trying to burn innocent people alive are instead, shoot down like the mad dogs they are -then others will not be so eager
to do such things.
Liberal/media demands cowardice to do what is right and just.
By doing so they hope to eventually overcome all reason, logic and truth..
And will if given enough time..
Shoot them, is the correct path when they start burning and murdering.
Peaceful verbal protests are one thing, attempted murder and arson are another!!
Stop treating violence in action, as if its a peaceful protest!!!
Shoot them... justice is served and the plague stops spreading.
Truth, cold hard and bare..
If I started down my street shooting people, the cops would come and shoot me unless I surrendered and stopped..
That is because I am white, so black gets a pass??? Not in a sane world, not in a world where the Rule of Law exists!
And there you now have insanity, no RULE OF LAW BECAUSE THE DEM PARTY AND IT ALLIES DEMAND THAT WE ALLOW
THESE MAD RAVING SCUM TO DO AS THEY PLEASE EACH TIME THEY THINK ITS TIME TO LOOT AND BURN.

If I were put in charge they never do such again...
I'd not kiss their asses nor say--- go ahead destroy, burn and murder.
Instead, I say, shoot them all until they stop... --Tyr

Gunny
08-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Flynn's action will tell them that their cause is just....
When one yields in such a way to insanity, violence and damn lies, regardless of any injustices of the past,
they have just given the go ahead for further such violence to bear its wicked fruit.

When these lawless bastards do this and nobody starts shooting them-but instead- steps away and says have it -they have by voluntary default just sanctioned it as a legitimate act.
Such sanctioning, only leads to more such unlawful actions by the same bastards.

However, if people trying to burn innocent people alive are instead, shoot down like the mad dogs they are -then others will not be so eager
to do such things.
Liberal/media demands cowardice to do what is right and just.
By doing so they hope to eventually overcome all reason, logic and truth..
And will if given enough time..
Shoot them, is the correct path when they start burning and murdering.
Peaceful verbal protests are one thing, attempted murder and arson are another!!
Stop treating violence in action, as if its a peaceful protest!!!
Shoot them... justice is served and the plague stops spreading.
Truth, cold hard and bare..
If I started down my street shooting people, the cops would come and shoot me unless I surrendered and stopped..
That is because I am white, so black gets a pass??? Not in a sane world, not in a world where the Rule of Law exists!
And there you now have insanity, no RULE OF LAW BECAUSE THE DEM PARTY AND IT ALLIES DEMAND THAT WE ALLOW
THESE MAD RAVING SCUM TO DO AS THEY PLEASE EACH TIME THEY THINK ITS TIME TO LOOT AND BURN.

If I were put in charge they never do such again...
I'd not kiss their asses nor say--- go ahead destroy, burn and murder.
Instead, I say, shoot them all until they stop... --Tyr

Been living in the South too long, tyr. You can't just go beat the crap out of everyone in the upper Midwest. They love that crap. By the time they got done with your paycheck you'll be pushing a shopping cart down Main St. And they won't bust the people that start the crap.

You're white, make a living and they want your check. You get caught up in the legal system up there and you're screwed. You might as well stay home and write bad checks. You can pay it off quicker.

fj1200
08-22-2016, 10:28 AM
But I'm not sure anyone here agrees with him on the underlying cause:

The failed progressive urban policy causes anger and resentment in people that simmers below the surface. The officer-involved-shooting was simply a catalyst that ignited the already volatile mixture of inescapable poverty, failing K-12 public schools, dysfunctional lifestyle choices like father absent homes, gang involvement, drug/alcohol abuse and massive unemployment.

Here are the facts: Milwaukee is run by progressive Democrats. Their decades-long Democrat regime has done nothing to reduce these urban pathologies, in fact, their strategies have exacerbated the situation by expanding the welfare state.
http://www.thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/291435-sheriff-david-clarke-liberal-politics-and-media-fueled-milwaukee

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2016, 10:39 AM
Been living in the South too long, tyr. You can't just go beat the crap out of everyone in the upper Midwest. They love that crap. By the time they got done with your paycheck you'll be pushing a shopping cart down Main St. And they won't bust the people that start the crap.

You're white, make a living and they want your check. You get caught up in the legal system up there and you're screwed. You might as well stay home and write bad checks. You can pay it off quicker.

That is the sad truth.
In this day and age, evil is protected to the max while good is vilified to the max.
In that crock- justice has been pretty much abandoned in favor of PC-ness, dem corruption, and decades of laws designed to give all authority to the tyrants that rule over us.
A world were immediate resolution by way of stomping a (well deserving) bastard's ass has been made to be far too high a price to pay--not just for oneself but also financially for ones family too.
These dishonorable, unmanly bastards(primarily ffing libs/dems and their ffing allies) have it now were its a high crime to actually be a man.. Tyr

Gunny
08-22-2016, 02:09 PM
That is the sad truth.
In this day and age, evil is protected to the max while good is vilified to the max.
In that crock- justice has been pretty much abandoned in favor of PC-ness, dem corruption, and decades of laws designed to give all authority to the tyrants that rule over us.
A world were immediate resolution by way of stomping a (well deserving) bastard's ass has been made to be far too high a price to pay--not just for oneself but also financially for ones family too.
These dishonorable, unmanly bastards(primarily ffing libs/dems and their ffing allies) have it now were its a high crime to actually be a man.. Tyr

It's the way democracies work. Greece, Rome, the UK, us ... We build the damned place and weak come in with their laws and lawyers and legislate out the people that made the damned place. Biting the hand that feeds them. All those words won't stop a bullet.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2016, 02:17 PM
It's the way democracies work. Greece, Rome, the UK, us ... We build the damned place and weak come in with their laws and lawyers and legislate out the people that made the damned place. Biting the hand that feeds them. All those words won't stop a bullet.

The dark Lord allows nothing based in that much truth, honor, and/or justice to stand for too long..
I think we are seeing his hand in both the obama term and the hitlery's if she gets one..
This planet is under his rule, as are all humans, to a certain degree unless baptized/saved.
I see them both as evil puppets doing the will of their master and enriching themselves in the process.
Rome lasted as the dominate world power longer than any other dynasty in history and even it decayed and eventually fell.-Tyr

Gunny
08-22-2016, 02:20 PM
The dark Lord allows nothing based in that much truth, honor, and/or justice to stand for too long..
I think we are seeing his hand in both the obama term and the hitlery's if she gets one..
This planet is under his rule, as are all humans, to a certain degree unless baptized/saved.
I see them both as evil puppets doing the will of their master and enriching themselves in the process.
Rome lasted as the dominate world power longer than any other dynasty in history and even it decayed and eventually fell.-Tyr

I see them as misguided fools led by misguided fools and greed and power. Can't blame them alone though. Look at the blind sheep that follow them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2016, 02:22 PM
I see them as misguided fools led by misguided fools and greed and power. Can't blame them alone though. Look at the blind sheep that follow them.
And those sheep are braying like jackasses all the way, 24/7.. as in (jack-sheep) ( :laugh:)...Tyr

Gunny
08-22-2016, 02:28 PM
And those sheep are braying like jackasses all the way, 24/7.. as in (jack-sheep) ( :laugh:)...Tyr

Sheep don't bray. And I'd be far more afraid of the ass. They'll kick you into next week. Sheep just stand around looking stupid.