PDA

View Full Version : Lefties bang on doors, spit on Trump supporters

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 10:58 AM
AND they attacked the Trump motorcade as well!

Seriously, why aren't we reading daily stories about the Trump supporters, or folks at Clinton events with this kind of stuff?

-----

Protesters Block Trump Motorcade, JUMP ON VEHICLE!

Protesters at a Donald Trump fundraiser at the Minneapolis Convention Center got between vehicles and jumped on the hood of a Secret Service SUV in Trump’s motorcade as the candidate was leaving the building.

Police can be seen moving in to clear the protesters but only after a major security breach had taken place.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-protesters-block-jump-vehicle-trump-motorcade/

Agitators bang on doors at Trump fundraiser, punch attendees in ‘gauntlet’

Leftist agitators employed fascist tactics at a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.

Video shows protesters banging on the doors of the Minneapolis Convention Center where Trump was speaking to attendees.

When the event concluded, Trump supporters were forced to run a “gauntlet,” with many, including elderly women, being punched and pelted with garbage.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-agitators-bang-doors-trump-fundraiser-punch-attendees-gauntlet/

Protesters push, spit on Trump donors at Minn. fundraiser

Protesters pushed, verbally harassed and spat on donors attending a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night, the Star Tribune reported.

The Minneapolis Convention Center area became unruly as attendees left after the event, according to the newspaper.

"Some fundraiser attendees were pushed and jostled, spit on and verbally harassed as they left the *convention center," the Star Tribune's Patrick Condon reported.

Trump never appeared in public, according to the report.

A peaceful protest formed earlier in the evening, organized by the Minnesota Immigrants Rights Action Committee.

“You’ve got somebody out there saying things that used to only be said in the shadows,” said Giselda Gutierrez, a demonstrator who lives in Minneapolis, in an interview with the Star Tribune.

“I think what he’s saying represents something pretty dangerous for our country.”

The aggressive demonstrators reportedly didn't arrive until later. The later group of protesters hid their faces behind scarves.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292082-protesters-push-spit-on-trump-donors-at-minn-fundraiser

Kathianne
08-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Jim, it does look like it was covered. The Hill article was from local Star Tribune. I don't think the national media, even FOX is covering outside issues at every event.

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Jim, it does look like it was covered. The Hill article was from local Star Tribune. I don't think the national media, even FOX is covering outside issues at every event.

I didn't say it wasn't covered - I'm asking/wondering why we don't see stuff like this happening at Hillary's events. Why is there so many people wanting to be violent, or vandalize and whatever else, at Trump events - but we don't see too much of folks doing the same at Hillary's events.

Gunny
08-20-2016, 12:37 PM
I didn't say it wasn't covered - I'm asking/wondering why we don't see stuff like this happening at Hillary's events. Why is there so many people wanting to be violent, or vandalize and whatever else, at Trump events - but we don't see too much of folks doing the same at Hillary's events.

Because we're too tired from work or at work? If you got all day to do nothing but go out and act like an immature 3 years old. McDonald's is hiring. Not to mention if you can't figure out you're a hypocrite by protesting violence with violence, you're just too damned dumb to vote, IMO.

Kathianne
08-20-2016, 12:39 PM

Hillary's focus certainly isn't on talking to people, including those supporting her. She's not really even trying to go that route. Today she's at the Vineyard, fundraising for more television ads and putting boots on the ground when needed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-20-2016, 12:59 PM
AND they attacked the Trump motorcade as well!

Seriously, why aren't we reading daily stories about the Trump supporters, or folks at Clinton events with this kind of stuff?

-----

Protesters Block Trump Motorcade, JUMP ON VEHICLE!

Protesters at a Donald Trump fundraiser at the Minneapolis Convention Center got between vehicles and jumped on the hood of a Secret Service SUV in Trump’s motorcade as the candidate was leaving the building.

Police can be seen moving in to clear the protesters but only after a major security breach had taken place.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-protesters-block-jump-vehicle-trump-motorcade/

Agitators bang on doors at Trump fundraiser, punch attendees in ‘gauntlet’

Leftist agitators employed fascist tactics at a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night.

Video shows protesters banging on the doors of the Minneapolis Convention Center where Trump was speaking to attendees.

When the event concluded, Trump supporters were forced to run a “gauntlet,” with many, including elderly women, being punched and pelted with garbage.

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-agitators-bang-doors-trump-fundraiser-punch-attendees-gauntlet/

Protesters push, spit on Trump donors at Minn. fundraiser

Protesters pushed, verbally harassed and spat on donors attending a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night, the Star Tribune reported.

The Minneapolis Convention Center area became unruly as attendees left after the event, according to the newspaper.

"Some fundraiser attendees were pushed and jostled, spit on and verbally harassed as they left the *convention center," the Star Tribune's Patrick Condon reported.

Trump never appeared in public, according to the report.

A peaceful protest formed earlier in the evening, organized by the Minnesota Immigrants Rights Action Committee.

“You’ve got somebody out there saying things that used to only be said in the shadows,” said Giselda Gutierrez, a demonstrator who lives in Minneapolis, in an interview with the Star Tribune.

“I think what he’s saying represents something pretty dangerous for our country.”

The aggressive demonstrators reportedly didn't arrive until later. The later group of protesters hid their faces behind scarves.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292082-protesters-push-spit-on-trump-donors-at-minn-fundraiser

Please let any of them try to spit on me. I'll break that person like a damn twig.
We true Southern men do not back down , rarely ever forgive and almost never forget...
Trust me, I've been around truly tough and very bad people.
Have had many such try to spit on me in various ways.
And out of those dozens of time only a couple tough hombres ever tried it twice...
Second time taught them --never again... Second time is to teach --never try again...
Please let any of them try to spit on me.. I haven't broken anybody in a long, long time.
Once you truly know how and have that gift --- you don't ever lose it.
VIKING AND NATIVE AMERICAN BLOODLINE MAY BE A CURSE BUT IT DOES COME IN HANDY IF ONE HAS VOWED
TO STRIKE ANY ATTACKER IMMEDIATELY AND WITH NOTHING SHORT OF TOTAL VICTORY IN MIND. -Tyr

Gunny
08-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Hillary's focus certainly isn't on talking to people, including those supporting her. She's not really even trying to go that route. Today she's at the Vineyard, fundraising for more television ads and putting boots on the ground when needed.

She talks AT people. And down to them.

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 01:07 PM
She talks AT people. And down to them.

"My entire life's work has been for women, children... blah, blah, blah"

She talks the same shit over and over, and she's full of shit as well. I guess she hopes that repeating that crap over and over, that some will forget all of the scandals and other BS she's been in charge of, or maybe not notice the blood dripping from her hands.

Gunny
08-20-2016, 01:33 PM
Talking to the wrong guy. She's a traitor in my eyes. I'd as soon shoot her as look at her. She should be in prison.

Look how many lives would have been saved had she been busted for Whitewater. Or her server. No mercy here.

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Talking to the wrong guy. She's a traitor in my eyes. I'd as soon shoot her as look at her. She should be in prison.

Look how many lives would have been saved had she been busted for Whitewater. Or her server. No mercy here.

Yup, and I fear many on the right are indirectly holding the white house door back open for her and bubba. I hope too much damage can't be done by the SC in a generation, but that's a LONG time!! But I also fear, on the 2nd, or guns, or anything on the gun subject - they will try and take whatever they can, from bullets to magazines to scary rifles all the way to trying to amend the 2nd with the new SC leaning heavily towards their side. And that's simply the main 2, just the beginning from the career criminal. :(

Gunny
08-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Yup, and I fear many on the right are indirectly holding the white house door back open for her and bubba. I hope too much damage can't be done by the SC in a generation, but that's a LONG time!! But I also fear, on the 2nd, or guns, or anything on the gun subject - they will try and take whatever they can, from bullets to magazines to scary rifles all the way to trying to amend the 2nd with the new SC leaning heavily towards their side. And that's simply the main 2, just the beginning from the career criminal. :(

You know she'll go after our guns. She proved that in the 90s with that Brady Bill crap. I got news for all the dummies out there. I can assault you with a pencil. It's just another stupid swerve to blame the tool instead of the hand that's holding it.

jimnyc
08-20-2016, 03:04 PM
You know she'll go after our guns. She proved that in the 90s with that Brady Bill crap. I got news for all the dummies out there. I can assault you with a pencil. It's just another stupid swerve to blame the tool instead of the hand that's holding it.

Of course we know, she's outright stated she is going to make various changes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2016, 08:38 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gunny again.--Tyr