PDA

View Full Version : Trump manager: 'This is the best week' of campaign

jimnyc
08-21-2016, 10:04 AM
And it was nothing spectacular, just on point and no mistakes, and he's picked up quite a few points on Hillary as well. It's FAR FAR from being a sign that he will beat her, but it's a sign of potential if he changes his routine up and sticks to this plan. It's a LONG way to go mistake free though, especially for Trump. But maybe his new manager is able to have a plan that he agrees with and will keep him in line. So far it's worked. I've read a bunch of articles of 'improvement' in his campaign this morning, but posting only one, don't want to sicken folks. :)

-----

Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway praised the Republican nominee for his work over the past week.

"This is the best week, I think, so far in the Trump campaign, mostly because he's able to be himself, the authentic Donald Trump," Conway said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.

"But also the pivot that he's made is on substance... He's out there talking about law enforcement. He's talking about defeating radical Islamic terrorism, middle class tax relief."

Conway touted the candidate for talking about his specific plans. She said people can disagree with him, but at least the public is now able to see more information about Trump's proposals.

"They can pull up his plan for middle class tax relief," she said.

"They can say, 'Hey, this guy said we've had 33,000 murders by ISIS and its predecessor groups since 2003 or so, 80 percent of them having occurred in the last three years since the birth and growth of ISIS happened.' He's at least willing to call them radical terrorists."

Trump's campaign has been trailing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the polls over the last few weeks.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292134-trump-campaign-manager-this-is-the-best-week-so-far-for

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2016, 10:16 AM
And it was nothing spectacular, just on point and no mistakes, and he's picked up quite a few points on Hillary as well. It's FAR FAR from being a sign that he will beat her, but it's a sign of potential if he changes his routine up and sticks to this plan. It's a LONG way to go mistake free though, especially for Trump. But maybe his new manager is able to have a plan that he agrees with and will keep him in line. So far it's worked. I've read a bunch of articles of 'improvement' in his campaign this morning, but posting only one, don't want to sicken folks. :)

-----

Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway praised the Republican nominee for his work over the past week.

"This is the best week, I think, so far in the Trump campaign, mostly because he's able to be himself, the authentic Donald Trump," Conway said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.

"But also the pivot that he's made is on substance... He's out there talking about law enforcement. He's talking about defeating radical Islamic terrorism, middle class tax relief."

Conway touted the candidate for talking about his specific plans. She said people can disagree with him, but at least the public is now able to see more information about Trump's proposals.

"They can pull up his plan for middle class tax relief," she said.

"They can say, 'Hey, this guy said we've had 33,000 murders by ISIS and its predecessor groups since 2003 or so, 80 percent of them having occurred in the last three years since the birth and growth of ISIS happened.' He's at least willing to call them radical terrorists."

Trump's campaign has been trailing Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the polls over the last few weeks.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292134-trump-campaign-manager-this-is-the-best-week-so-far-for

Mainstream media and its allies would give their dark souls to defeat him, thus they lie like never before and help rig the polls in order to achieve that goal.
Truth is, he is most likely ahead of her but almost nobody sees it because the loudest, screaming voices are shouting how that ffing witch, that ffing maggot is winning!!!!
And the more they shout the more, even those on our side start to believe it.
Going along with making a false perception a reality.
They may succeed and if they do I hope that every dumbass that helped get her elected (regardless of how they did so), suffers unimaginable torment.
I despise such willful blindness and abject ignorance and I will not ever excuse such...--Tyr

jimnyc
08-21-2016, 10:21 AM
Mainstream media and its allies would give their dark souls to defeat him, thus they lie like never before and help rig the polls in order to achieve that goal.
Truth is, he is most likely ahead of her but almost nobody sees it because the loudest, screaming voices are shouting how that ffing witch, that ffing maggot is winning!!!!
And the more they shout the more, even those on our side start to believe it.
Going along with making a false perception a reality.
They may succeed and if they do I hope that every dumbass that helped get her elected (regardless of how they did so), suffers unimaginable torment.
I despise such willful blindness and abject ignorance and I will not ever excuse such...--Tyr

Funny thing is, I read other places this morning and you would think it's the end of the world. He's pulled the deficit down to about 5 points, but "they" are talking about how he is tossing the election, how all the GOP is going to lose their seats, they should cut him loose and all other kinds of dramatic talk. And then you read polls like the LA Times, where they poll much more than other places, and they show a virtual tie. But it's time for him to quit the race!

I think it's similar to what happened with Cruz and Carson, where they and the media hope that by spreading such news they can get other voters to switch or to stay home. Similar to what I had previously posted about 'possibly' weighting the polls themselves (I have NOTHING as far as proof is concerned on that one).