PDA

View Full Version : Moved from barn and pole

Gunny
08-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Not sure why it matters. Can't you just set your posts and cut them to the correct height?

You are a perfect example of why there's a time to keep your mouth shut. You have no idea what you are talking about. I recant @nightrain. I'm not the worst.:laugh:

Construction is not that simple, FJ. Unless she comes back with the variables, no one can help her. If I built something here, it would be totally different than if I was building it elsewhere. You pull that bury the poles and cut them off in San Antonio, your foundation ain't going to last long. The ground dries completely out, then when it does rain it expands and moves everything around.

Stick to whatever it is you do. :slap:

Kathianne
08-25-2016, 02:10 PM
You are a perfect example of why there's a time to keep your mouth shut. You have no idea what you are talking about. I recant @nightrain. I'm not the worst.:laugh:

Construction is not that simple, FJ. Unless she comes back with the variables, no one can help her. If I built something here, it would be totally different than if I was building it elsewhere. You pull that bury the poles and cut them off in San Antonio, your foundation ain't going to last long. The ground dries completely out, then when it does rain it expands and moves everything around.

He asked a question and got a reasonable reply. That is how one finds out information in general. He didn't say he was going to build anything or even give advice.

fj1200
08-25-2016, 03:59 PM

Do you get paid by Jim to add crazy to a certain number of threads around here? Because you need a raise my friend. Nevertheless though my construction management degree is a little rusty I do know it's easier to set a post and trim to height than it is to hope my concrete was poured just perfectly. KK said she had other factors so I saw no point in pursuing, I thanked and moved on until your little snit was injected.

Gunny
08-25-2016, 06:43 PM
Do you get paid by Jim to add crazy to a certain number of threads around here? Because you need a raise my friend. Nevertheless though my construction management degree is a little rusty I do know it's easier to set a post and trim to height than it is to hope my concrete was poured just perfectly. KK said she had other factors so I saw no point in pursuing, I thanked and moved on until your little snit was injected.

I always loved you educated eggheads. Never knew what the hell you were talking about. "I drew this up, make it work." Somebody take his crayons away please. I spent more time un-screwing egghead sh*t than actually moving forward.

I don't need you to do my job and I prefer you didn't. I could get it done right in half the time.

fj1200
08-26-2016, 10:40 AM
I always loved you educated eggheads. Never knew what the hell you were talking about. "I drew this up, make it work." Somebody take his crayons away please. I spent more time un-screwing egghead sh*t than actually moving forward.

I don't need you to do my job and I prefer you didn't. I could get it done right in half the time.

WTF is your problem? Your know-it-all shtick not playing well enough lately?

Gunny
08-26-2016, 12:42 PM
WTF is your problem? Your know-it-all shtick not playing well enough lately?

Nope Don't like your own medicine? I get bored and then see one of your goofy posts and feel free to comment. When people are having an adult conversation without you in it, I don't notice you are farting around with someone else's crap.

As far as being a know it all, you might want to re-read the thread. I answered an electrical question. Already admitted I know nothing about framing. I DO have quite a few hours on a post hole digger though. Or do you think those stand alone electrical services miracle themselves in place?

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 12:49 PM

Ok, no need to jump on FJ because he offered advice that was helpful!! Animosity, whether anyone wants to admit to it or not, is what has feelings bleed over from other threads. I hate FJ as well and hope a double decker bus runs him over, and he survives with only on remaining leg and only one arm - but animosity and stuff like this shouldn't be in lounge threads. :laugh:

And now don't toss back at me like I'm a bad guy. Just keeping the peace is all!!!

fj1200
08-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Nope Don't like your own medicine? I get bored and then see one of your goofy posts and feel free to comment. When people are having an adult conversation without you in it, I don't notice you are farting around with someone else's crap.

As far as being a know it all, you might want to re-read the thread. I answered an electrical question. Already admitted I know nothing about framing. I DO have quite a few hours on a post hole digger though. Or do you think those stand alone electrical services miracle themselves in place?

You admit to knowing nothing and then start jumping on me. It's comical what you think is adding to a thread, you have no clue.

Gunny
08-26-2016, 01:06 PM
You admit to knowing nothing and then start jumping on me. It's comical what you think is adding to a thread, you have no clue.

Actually you are the joke talking out your butt. Want to screw someone else thread up with more of your nonsense? Or let the people that want to talk shop talk shop?

fj1200
08-26-2016, 01:09 PM
Actually you are the joke talking out your butt. Want to screw someone else thread up with more of your nonsense? Or let the people that want to talk shop talk shop?

You're out of your fricking mind. Shall I point out the post where you F'ed it all up?

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 01:20 PM
I said my part, and it's continuing. I'll split apart the posts and move to cage...

Gunny
08-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Ok, no need to jump on FJ because he offered advice that was helpful!! Animosity, whether anyone wants to admit to it or not, is what has feelings bleed over from other threads. I hate FJ as well and hope a double decker bus runs him over, and he survives with only on remaining leg and only one arm - but animosity and stuff like this shouldn't be in lounge threads. :laugh:

And now don't toss back at me like I'm a bad guy. Just keeping the peace is all!!!

I don't hate fj. I really don't even want him run over by a bus. I dislike "free advise" a lot from people that don't even know what they're sinking a pole into.

jimnyc
08-27-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't hate fj. I really don't even want him run over by a bus. I dislike "free advise" a lot from people that don't even know what they're sinking a pole into.

The entire point from "I hate Fj..." forward was all sarcasm you dirty bastard!!

Gunny
08-28-2016, 06:09 PM
The entire point from "I hate Fj..." forward was all sarcasm you dirty bastard!!

I sorta got that.

fj1200
08-29-2016, 01:26 PM
I dislike "free advise" a lot from people that don't even know what they're sinking a pole into.

:facepalm99:

Gunny
08-29-2016, 06:26 PM
:facepalm99:

You SHOULD slap yourself, goober. Just for general purposes. :laugh: