PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne Barr: Clinton Presidency Spells 'Death of Israel'

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 04:56 PM
I don't know how much of Hillary's policy would harm Israel, if at all. With that said, I thought Roseanne was a little nuts 10-15 years back, but it's spreading!! She's a loony loon. Or at least sounds like one! Sounds a tad like she may not be a fan of Abedin. :)

-----

No-holds-barred comic Roseanne Barr says Hillary Clinton is "surrounded by Jew Haters" and a her victory in the November presidential election would mean the "death of Israel."

Barr also insulted the Democratic presidential nominee's top aide Huma Abedin, calling her "filthy Nazi" prostitute.

The Jewish performer, star of the top-rated sitcom "Roseanne" from 1988 to 1997, made the outlandish remarks in a series of tweets this week, The Times of Israel reports.

On her Twitter account, Barr said:

Hillary will be the absolute death of Israel-she will sell #nukes2 Hamas next if price is right. She listens 2 SID PAUL AND MAX BLUMENTHAL!

hillary clinton is surrounded by jew haters who make fun of the holocaust & jewish suffering yet her mkultra supporters call Trump a bigot!

Barr — who visited Israel in May and was a keynote speaker at a Jerusalem conference on the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement — has long been an outspoken advocate of Israel.

She says she plans to vote for herself in November. But in June, she stated "we would be so lucky" if Donald Trump won the presidency "because then it wouldn't be Hillary."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Roseanne-Barr-Clinton-Presidency-Death/2016/08/26/id/745391/

Elessar
08-26-2016, 06:45 PM
I don't know how much of Hillary's policy would harm Israel, if at all. With that said, I thought Roseanne was a little nuts 10-15 years back, but it's spreading!! She's a loony loon. Or at least sounds like one! Sounds a tad like she may not be a fan of Abedin. :)

-----

No-holds-barred comic Roseanne Barr says Hillary Clinton is "surrounded by Jew Haters" and a her victory in the November presidential election would mean the "death of Israel."

Barr also insulted the Democratic presidential nominee's top aide Huma Abedin, calling her "filthy Nazi" prostitute.

The Jewish performer, star of the top-rated sitcom "Roseanne" from 1988 to 1997, made the outlandish remarks in a series of tweets this week, The Times of Israel reports.

On her Twitter account, Barr said:

Barr — who visited Israel in May and was a keynote speaker at a Jerusalem conference on the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement — has long been an outspoken advocate of Israel.

She says she plans to vote for herself in November. But in June, she stated "we would be so lucky" if Donald Trump won the presidency "because then it wouldn't be Hillary."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Roseanne-Barr-Clinton-Presidency-Death/2016/08/26/id/745391/

She is a strange one. I never could stand her.:cuckoo:

Abbey Marie
08-26-2016, 07:01 PM
Credit where it's due- she may very well be right about this.

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 07:03 PM

No doubt, no doubt, but you wanna talk about someone tired of PC and speaking her mind? :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-26-2016, 07:06 PM
No doubt, no doubt, but you wanna talk about someone tired of PC and speaking her mind? :laugh:

Lol, she was never one to filter.

Elessar
08-26-2016, 07:06 PM

She could be very well, if she is sincere.

Never gonna forgive that lump for her crotch-grabbing during the National Anthem.

Abbey Marie
08-26-2016, 07:07 PM
She could be very well, if she is sincere.

Never gonna forgive that lump for her crotch-grabbing during the National Anthem.

Yuk, I had forgotten that.