PDA

View Full Version : I need to quit

jimnyc
01-30-2007, 06:20 AM
Quit smoking, coffee, getting up early & having dogs that need to go out at ' O dark thirty'!

I like to wake and smoke, so nothing like popping outside with the dogs at 3am in 15 degree weather! I need my D&D coffee, which is only a few blocks away, too long to walk and too quick for truck to warm up.

I need to live in a tropical paradise where the climate won't affect my addictions!

stephanie
01-30-2007, 06:34 AM
You need to come up here and live in Fairbanks, Alaska for a winter...

Talk about learning to live with THE ELEMENTS that mother nature can throw at ya........:eek:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-390S.jpg

I smoke, have a dog...
You should see the dog run out after she eats, five minutes later there she is at the door...
I run out and take a few puffs off a cig, and two min. later I'm running back in the door...:lmao:

I'd host you, if you wanna come....

;)

CSM
01-30-2007, 07:19 AM
You need to come up here and live in Fairbanks, Alaska for a winter...

Talk about learning to live with THE ELEMENTS that mother nature can throw at ya........:eek:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MVC-390S.jpg

I smoke, have a dog...
You should see the dog run out after she eats, five minutes later there she is at the door...
I run out and take a few puffs off a cig, and two min. later I'm running back in the door...:lmao:

I'd host you, if you wanna come....

;)

You live in Alaska and have a thermometer that goes up to + 140????? Talk about delusions!

jillian
01-30-2007, 07:36 AM
You live in Alaska and have a thermometer that goes up to + 140????? Talk about delusions!

Maybe more like wishful thinking? :dunno:

stephanie
01-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Ok, you guys.......
I've had a couple of toddies here...:eek:

Wait till the morning.......I'll nail ya all....:wink2:

KarlMarx
01-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Quit smoking, coffee, getting up early & having dogs that need to go out at ' O dark thirty'!

I like to wake and smoke, so nothing like popping outside with the dogs at 3am in 15 degree weather! I need my D&D coffee, which is only a few blocks away, too long to walk and too quick for truck to warm up.

I need to live in a tropical paradise where the climate won't affect my addictions!
Coffee and dogs are OK addictions.

Smoking can kill you...

Besides, the way things are going, the only place the anti-smoking Nazis will let people smoke is on the Moon

jackass
01-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Hey Jimbo..wasnt too bad here...32 at 4:15. Its about 50ish now.