PDA

View Full Version : Assange: Interesting and serious info on Hillary

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Hopefully this is on the up and up, and is actually damaging and not something she and her folks can easily dismiss it and move on as they have been doing.

-----

ASSANGE: ‘Most interesting and serious’ Hillary info yet to come

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange appeared on “Fox & Friends” on Friday morning and whet appetites with the revelation that the “most interesting and serious” information on Hillary Clinton is yet to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvbPRqeQwf8

“What is the most shocking thing that you have found out about Hillary Clinton,” co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked Assange.

“Well, I think the most interesting and serious,” he said, pausing to choose his words carefully, “relate to upcoming publications we have.

“A variety of different types,” he continued. “But a lot of information that we have already published, I mean it may not be that apparent to most people who are sort of not specializing in your politics and national security,” he said.

He called it a “major failure” by Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders not to seize on Clinton’s claim that she’s qualified to run for president because of her judgement and experience in the State Department.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/assange-interesting-serious-hillary-info-yet-come/

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 08:47 PM
This will be interesting. I would have 'assumed' stuff about the Clinton Foundation, but Assange speaks of institutions related to the election campaign. Assumptions can go wild! Payoffs for help? Payoffs to destroy? Maybe just illegal contributions of some sort? But Hillary is like the old Gotti - "Teflon Don" and nothing seems to ever stick. So whatever it is, it would need to be awfully damning to be an "October surprise".

-----

Donald Trump said Friday that the upcoming release of hacked emails by WikiLeaks "sounds like it's going to be very, very earth-shattering" for Hillary Clinton and that he would "seriously" consider keeping the email investigation open if he won in November.

"I have no idea," what WikiLeaks plans to release, Trump told Kimberly Guilfoyle on Fox News, "but I can imagine that it would be very bad.

"It sounds like it's going to be very, very earth-shattering," he added. "We will see what happens."

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Fox in an interview that aired on Wednesday that his organization was still evaluating the hacked documents, as well as when and how they would be released.

The documents, however, will be released before the Nov. 8 election, Assange said.

"It's a variety of different types of documents from different types of institutions that are associated with the election campaign," Assange told "The Kelly File" before adding that the documents contain "some quite unexpected angles that are quite interesting — some even entertaining."

Trump told Guilfoyle Friday that he believed that the National Security Agency was among the federal agencies protecting the Democrat.

"A lot of people say NSA would have the emails if they really wanted to get them," he said. "Obviously, they don't want to get them.

"They are protecting her. They are coddling her.

"Maybe somebody should, in fact, ask the NSA whether or not they have the emails."

Trump declined to say whether he would continue the email probe should he take the White House, only "that's something that would be a possibility.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-next-wikileaks-hillary-clinton/2016/08/26/id/745421/

revelarts
08-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Should be very interesting as he said there's enough out NOW that should send people to the hills.

But another interesting thing here is that FOX news is Interviewing Assange!
Maybe my memories off but It seems to me that most people on FOX news a few years ago wanted Assange jailed or even assassinated.
now they are talking to him like he's just news source.

many on the right wanted him jailed or killed as well.
But now they are interested in what info he's hacked from the former Secretary of State.
OK.

Kathianne
08-26-2016, 09:55 PM
Should be very interesting as he said there's enough out NOW that should send people to the hills.

Maybe my memories off but It seems to me that most people on FOX news a few years ago wanted Assange jailed or even assassinated.

But now they are interested in what info he's hacked from former the Secretary of State.
OK.

I was thinking the same last night.

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 10:06 PM

But now they are interested in what info he's hacked from former the Secretary of State.
OK.

In the past I stated that he needed to be jailed, and for a long, long time. Sure, now I'm hoping that anything he possesses comes back to haunt Hillary!! Absolutely, no doubt, and she would be deserving. If it's the content, it's still the content of emails. Nothing changes just because someone out there hacked her to gain the information. I will gladly use any of this stuff to the advantage of those voting on the right for this election. :)

I can't speak for millions, but I would imagine that maybe many feel similar. Use the information to potentially keep her out of office. It's still her own words and her office. Wrong way to get it, the right person to harm with her own work.

And then yes, I still feel Wikileaks should be shut down and Assange jailed. Yeah, I know, a kind of fucked up stance I have there, I admit it.

Kathianne
08-26-2016, 10:15 PM
In the past I stated that he needed to be jailed, and for a long, long time. Sure, now I'm hoping that anything he possesses comes back to haunt Hillary!! Absolutely, no doubt, and she would be deserving. If it's the content, it's still the content of emails. Nothing changes just because someone out there hacked her to gain the information. I will gladly use any of this stuff to the advantage of those voting on the right for this election. :)

I can't speak for millions, but I would imagine that maybe many feel similar. Use the information to potentially keep her out of office. It's still her own words and her office. Wrong way to get it, the right person to harm with her own work.

And then yes, I still feel Wikileaks should be shut down and Assange jailed. Yeah, I know, a kind of fucked up stance I have there, I admit it.

Ok then. I was talking though and thought Rev was about FOX. But I do get what you mean, I hope she ends up in jail for this too!

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 10:27 PM

But now they are interested in what info he's hacked from the former Secretary of State.
OK.

Ok then. I was talking though and thought Rev was about FOX. But I do get what you mean, I hope she ends up in jail for this too!

Seemed like that in addition to Fox wanting to interview him, that he added an "as well", about just regular folks on the right.

Kathianne
08-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Seemed like that in addition to Fox wanting to interview him, that he added an "as well", about just regular folks on the right.

Ok, but I think we're all getting too sensitive lately. No matter, I like near everyone.

jimnyc
08-26-2016, 10:37 PM
Ok, but I think we're all getting too sensitive lately. No matter, I like near everyone.

I didn't think I was being sensitive at all, in fact just openly honest.

I basically stated that I hope Assange ruins Hillary's election hopes, even though I previously condemned them to no end. I even admitted that my own stance on that was fucked up!! And outside of him hopefully killing Hillary's chances, he should still ultimately be charged and see some serious prison time. I truly have no idea why you are seeing anything more than that in my posts.

revelarts
08-27-2016, 08:47 AM

"Yeah, I know, a kind of fucked up stance I have there, I admit it."

Yes, It's a jacked up stance. at least you're honest about it. :thumbsup:

But that stance is part of the problem with politics and the justice system in general. Double standards, selective enforcement, discriminatory enforcement.
As long as my team wins our side CAN break the law. It's not about the truth or the facts or the greater good. it's just my group being treated well.
But if their side breaks the law then the WHOLE weight of the law should come down and theres no need for any considerations to made concerning the motives or content of the actions. its THE LETTER of the LAW. OR MORE. no mercy.
And the stance is often taken with a air of righteousness that ask how anyone can ever think any other way.
That's something that bugs the crap out of me.
Seems to me There's right and wrong ...and then there's THE LAW.
IMO right and wrong are FAR more important. and i think in a lot of cases most people can see that.

For instance, If a there's fire in a house and there are kids screaming inside then most people want passersby by to kick in doors or windows to get the kids out if they can.
but you know technically that's BREAKING AND ENTERING and Destruction of Property. Only Firemen are AUTHORIZED to do that!!
Even if the "civilians" saved children they still BROKE THE LAW.
But most people understand that they should NOT be charged with JACK they should be given a medal because of the circumstances.
In that circumstance they did the RIGHT thing for the RIGHT reason.

In Assanges case as in Snowden's and Bradley Mannings cases IMO all the "leaking" they did was for the RIGHT reasons.
If they hadn't people would still be pretending many of the issues they brought to light about the gov't were "conspiracy theories.".
What they did is show the U.S. public WHAT WE SHOULD AREADY KNOW! Who and What are our gov't is doing.
If the Newpapers had done it they would not be at risk of JAIL or Assassination (but nowadays who know though ) because they are somewhat AUTHORIZED to investigate/ expose gov't activities.

And in many of these cases it's a clear cut case of exposing gov't personnel engaged in Illegal activity.
How can it be "illegal" to knock down a door to expose that the neighbors babysitter is a having sex with her boyfriends in front of the kids?
Do you Jail the guy for filming, trespassing, and breaking and entering to expose that?
the fact that the babysitter is your niece and you don't want to see her exposed is no reason to pretend that the one who's REALLY broken the law is the guy that exposed her.

SaveSave

NightTrain
08-27-2016, 08:52 AM
I think it's refreshing that WikiLeaks is targeting Hillary and I hope that he's got some real dirt on her. He says he does, but that may just be hype to get attention.

Could it be that of the two candidates for Prez, the only one he's got dirt on is Hillary so his game is to sink her to gain points with Trump in the hope that he'll call off the dogs?

How many years has Assange been holed up in that embassy in London? That's gotta suck - he's effectively been jailed. Minus the surprise buttsex. Probably.

jimnyc
08-27-2016, 08:59 AM
"Yeah, I know, a kind of fucked up stance I have there, I admit it."

Yes, It's a jacked up stance. at least you're honest about it. :thumbsup:

Thing is, Hillary needs her comeuppance, and if this is unfortunately what it takes to nail her, or at the very least to keep her out of office, I'm all for it. Do the right thing with her as a criminal. And then when done, do the same with Assange.

But that stance is part of the problem with politics and the justice system in general. Double standards, selective enforcement, discriminatory enforcement.
As long as my team wins our side CAN break the law. It's not about the truth or the facts or the greater good. it's just my group being treated well.
But if their side breaks the law then the WHOLE weight of the law should come down and theres no need for any considerations to made concerning the motives or content of the actions. its THE LETTER of the LAW. OR MORE. no mercy.
And the stance is often taken with a air of righteousness that ask how anyone can ever think any other way.
That's something that bugs the crap out of me.
Seems to me There's right and wrong ...and then there's THE LAW.
IMO right and wrong are FAR more important. and i think in a lot of cases most people can see that.

I see what you're saying. Assange is already a wanted criminal. I wanted him nailed long long before any of this. I will still want him jailed after this election and/or if he should release anything negative about Hillary. I would just be "happy" about it while the waiting on him to get him and prosecute continues. The letter of the law gets a 2 for 1 here. While it's unlawful likely however any data was collected, that doesn't mean it can be ignored. (and not saying you said that).

jimnyc
08-27-2016, 09:01 AM
I think it's refreshing that WikiLeaks is targeting Hillary and I hope that he's got some real dirt on her. He says he does, but that may just be hype to get attention.

Could it be that of the two candidates for Prez, the only one he's got dirt on is Hillary so his game is to sink her to gain points with Trump in the hope that he'll call off the dogs?

How many years has Assange been holed up in that embassy in London? That's gotta suck - he's effectively been jailed. Minus the surprise buttsex. Probably.

I gave that some thought too. Only time will tell. But if he does blow so much smoke, and he made this sound as if it's VERY harmful, then any trust would be lost. I'm not so sure he wants that either.

Kathianne
08-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Seriously, I'm as dismayed as anyone that there's not more reaction and costs to what has already come out. I think the bottom line is that both candidates are so bad, it just doesn't faze anyone.

Both candidates have their core, no matter what they do or say will continue to support regardless.

It's all about those that are not supporters. My guess is that the second to last to goof up, wins.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2016, 09:19 AM
I didn't think I was being sensitive at all, in fact just openly honest.

I basically stated that I hope Assange ruins Hillary's election hopes, even though I previously condemned them to no end. I even admitted that my own stance on that was fucked up!! And outside of him hopefully killing Hillary's chances, he should still ultimately be charged and see some serious prison time. I truly have no idea why you are seeing anything more than that in my posts.

Truth is not to be denied because one does not like the source it comes from.
When truth comes from even an evil villain--it still stands as truth.
And should be considered upon its on merits..

If your worst enemy , told you that your neighbor was raping your underage daughter--and it was true!!! --do you reject it because you hate the source??
Those that believe in truth and justice already know this (TRUTH NEEDS NO HUMAN SUPPORT AND STANDS WITHOUT IT )--sadly too many in this nation have been educated not to know this basic logic and decency.
Truth stands -even if every human on earth denied it!!! -Tyr

Perianne
08-27-2016, 10:07 AM
I will kiss Assange's butt if he stops Hillary. If he sees the enemy and does what has to be done to stop her, then he is my friend. He could have thought "The world desperately needs to prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming President, so let's promote Gary Johnson!". LOL.

revelarts
08-27-2016, 10:22 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/74/3b/4a/743b4a919be718d0b09757a03d5f95f4.jpg

Perianne
09-07-2016, 02:04 PM
<section id="text-53" class="widget widget_text">

</section> <header class="entry-header">BREAKING=> Julian Assange: Wikileaks May Start Releasing Hillary Clinton Email Teasers Next Week (VIDEO)

</header>http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/assange-hannity-575x331.jpg WIkileaks founder Julian Assange told Sean Hannity tonight his organization will release several batches of Hillary Clinton emails in the coming weeks. Assange said Wikileaks may release the first batch next week.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-julian-assange-wikileaks-may-start-releasing-hillary-clinton-emails-teasers-next-week-video/

NightTrain
09-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Well, Assange is certainly stretching this out for maximum speculation and suspense.

I think he may be angling for a pardon in exchange for sinking Hellary. Even though he's a dirtbag, I'd make the deal.

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Well, Assange is certainly stretching this out for maximum speculation and suspense.

I think he may be angling for a pardon in exchange for sinking Hellary. Even though he's a dirtbag, I'd make the deal.

I hope it's truly good information about Hillary and not him just blowing smoke to hear himself. We KNOW that there is damaging stuff out there on her and I hope he drops some serious bombs. But the way he is talking it sounds like it may be more of the same shit that she seems to skate on.

Day after day after day we read more and more about her and her cronies did whatever the F they felt like while she was in office. But what's sticking? Hopefully these will slowly harm more and more - and I'll pray for an October surprise. :)