PDA

View Full Version : Damn Steelers

jimnyc
08-27-2016, 07:23 AM
So they visited New Orleans last night and the first time the starters really got together so far this year, and those bastards look in mid-season form already. Ben had 2 TD's in 2 series and like 140 some yards. Le'Veon looked great already. Too bad the idiot will still be gone for the 1st 3 games still. Antonio nabbed 4 catches for like 80 yards. Knock on wood, they really looked good! De'angelo Williams should be able to run just fine for those first three games, then all should be set. IF IF they can stay injury free, this is the year!!! :laugh2: I know, I know, we all say the same every single year. But ya gotta have faith!!

This is it baby, the Steelers want to get a 7th this year!!

Perianne
08-27-2016, 10:28 AM
I know you are a Steelers fan, but the Cowboys have the cutest players.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9294&stc=1

Abbey Marie
08-30-2016, 11:18 PM
Well, jimnyc , I drafted Antonio first tonight. He'd better perform!

jimnyc
08-31-2016, 05:00 AM
Well, @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1) , I drafted Antonio first tonight. He'd better perform!

Wow, how did you get that pick? You number one overall or just lucky? He was said to likely go #1 overall in most fantasy leagues, and definitely in the top 3. He "should" have another great year. First you have Martavis Bryant suspended for the entire year. Then you have Le'Veon Bell suspended for the first 3 games. He should get a lot more tosses directly as a result of those 2, and that's hopefully in addition to his already great game. :)

Abbey Marie
08-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Wow, how did you get that pick? You number one overall or just lucky? He was said to likely go #1 overall in most fantasy leagues, and definitely in the top 3. He "should" have another great year. First you have Martavis Bryant suspended for the entire year. Then you have Le'Veon Bell suspended for the first 3 games. He should get a lot more tosses directly as a result of those 2, and that's hopefully in addition to his already great game. :)

I was first overall. Lots of muttering in the room when I picked him, lol.

This is the first time I've drafted a receiver first. Makes me a bit nervous.

jimnyc
08-31-2016, 08:42 AM
I was first overall. Lots of muttering in the room when I picked him, lol.

This is the first time I've drafted a receiver first. Makes me a bit nervous.

How big is the league that you are in?

Look at Brown's numbers from all of last year. I'm no league expert - but when do you get points? Only when they score somehow? I think you'll be in "good hands" with Antonio. A lot of WR's tend to go somewhere near the top.

136 receptions for 1,834 yards, 10 TD's.

And keep in mind, 3-4 games of that was with Vick and Landry Jones.

But even if you lose in the league, you still have the NFL's best and coolest WR on your team!! Bragging rights woman!! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
08-31-2016, 08:49 AM
How big is the league that you are in?

Look at Brown's numbers from all of last year. I'm no league expert - but when do you get points? Only when they score somehow? I think you'll be in "good hands" with Antonio. A lot of WR's tend to go somewhere near the top.

136 receptions for 1,834 yards, 10 TD's.

And keep in mind, 3-4 games of that was with Vick and Landry Jones.

But even if you lose in the league, you still have the NFL's best and coolest WR on your team!! Bragging rights woman!! :coffee:

6 points for a TD, and 1 point for every 10 yards achieved.

I have found that RBs go first in our league. We have a 12 team league.

I also have Marcus Wheaton. And no Giants worth mentioning...

jimnyc
08-31-2016, 09:00 AM
6 points for a TD, and 1 point for every 10 yards achieved.

I have found that RBs go first in our league. We have a 12 team league.

I also have Marcus Wheaton. And no Giants worth mentioning...

Markus Wheaton is another WR that I hope, and should have a good year, especially with Bryant out. It will be Brown as the #1 WR, then Wheaton as #2.

Abbey Marie
08-31-2016, 10:20 AM
Markus Wheaton is another WR that I hope, and should have a good year, especially with Bryant out. It will be Brown as the #1 WR, then Wheaton as #2.

Guess I'm a Steelers fan this year!

jimnyc
08-31-2016, 10:23 AM
If this gives you and idea, here's Fox's TOP 200 fantasy picks, and they have Antonio at the #1 slot!! I'll just list the first bunch...

Player Bye Week
1. Antonio Brown (Pit - WR) 8
2. Julio Jones (Atl - WR) 11
3. Todd Gurley (LA - RB) 8
4. Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG - WR) 8
5. David Johnson (Ari - RB) 9
6. DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR) 9
7. Adrian Peterson (Min - RB) 6
8. Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) 9
9. Ezekiel Elliott (Dal - RB) 7
10. Dez Bryant (Dal - WR) 7
11. Devonta Freeman (Atl - RB) 11
12. A.J. Green (Cin - WR) 9
13. Lamar Miller (Hou - RB) 9
14. Allen Robinson (Jac - WR) 5
15. Le'Veon Bell (Pit - RB) 8
16. Keenan Allen (SD - WR) 11
17. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR) 4
18. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) 5
19. Mike Evans (TB - WR) 6
20. Brandon Marshall (NYJ - WR) 11
21. Amari Cooper (Oak - WR) 10
22. Mark Ingram (NO - RB) 5
23. LeSean McCoy (Buf - RB) 10
24. Brandin Cooks (NO - WR) 5
25. Doug Martin (TB - RB) 6

http://www.foxsports.com/fantasy/football/story/top-200-fantasy-football-player-rankings-draft-strategy-051716

Abbey Marie
08-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Yeah, the sites I used have him first, too. Hence all the grumbling when I drafted him. Tee hee.