PDA

View Full Version : Farts

Perianne
08-27-2016, 01:42 PM
My feller, who I adore, made a toot the last time he was over here. It was putrid and I nearly vomited. He laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a stroke or something. For something to smell that bad for so long, I thought he must have pooped. When he got up, I checked to see if there was a brown spot there.

I told him that in the future he was to go to the bathroom if he had to do something like that again. I control the keys to the kingdom and I can keep everything locked up if he doesn't follow that one simple rule.

I hope he won't do that again.

What is it with guys and their stupid farts? Why do guys think it is so funny to pass gas?

jimnyc
08-27-2016, 03:27 PM
My feller, who I adore, made a toot the last time he was over here. It was putrid and I nearly vomited. He laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a stroke or something. For something to smell that bad for so long, I thought he must have pooped. When he got up, I checked to see if there was a brown spot there.

I told him that in the future he was to go to the bathroom if he had to do something like that again. I control the keys to the kingdom and I can keep everything locked up if he doesn't follow that one simple rule.

What is it with guys and their stupid farts? Why do guys think it is so funny to pass gas?

Not all guys find it so funny, I sure know I don't. I don't think the entire time my wife and I have dated and have been married have we done so to, or in front of one another. That also speaks for any bathroom habits. That's stuff just left to the individual, not something to be shared, IMO. That's not an insult to you or anyone else reading by any means!!

Drummond
08-27-2016, 06:10 PM

I've no answer to offer, Peri -- this one's beyond me to understand. I see no humour in passing gas whatever.

Gunny
08-27-2016, 06:48 PM
I've no answer to offer, Peri -- this one's beyond me to understand. I see no humour in passing gas whatever.

I don't either. There is however a segment of society here that for some reason think it's funny. I actually won't eat much of anything that gives me gas. I'd rather explode than pass gas in front of another person.

Try getting stuck with a bunch of juvenile delinquent Marines on a ship or the barracks that think it's funny.

Bilgerat
08-27-2016, 07:39 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/2e/44/1e2e44b676b1bbe72e0fc25948d2ccf9.jpg

Elessar
08-27-2016, 07:46 PM

Sometimes it just cannot be helped!

aboutime
08-27-2016, 07:49 PM

Perianne. Not trying to sound like a smart-a$$ here, but....As a Human being yourself. Have you NEVER expelled gas....secretly, or by accident? To guys. All farts are stupid when you can get a reaction...LIKE YOU DID.
My wife and I have been married since 1969, and before we got married. I didn't THINK she farted at all, at any time, anywhere. UNTIL...I began to recognize why she always, suddenly excused herself. Allowing ME to DISPOSE OF THE HORRIBLE PAINS of HOLDING THEM IN!:dance::dance::dance:

OAK
08-27-2016, 11:14 PM
Mine smell good. :bow2:

Gunny
08-28-2016, 07:32 PM
Mine smell good. :bow2:

My ex's could make ISIS run. Was in her sleep so I know she wasn't doing it on purpose but GAWD.

I'd leave the room and go downstairs.

Elessar
08-29-2016, 06:14 PM
Oh heck....I used to go outside when I felt one coming on.

And I love chili, broccoli, and spicy food!:laugh:

Very old joke: "Gawd that gal's pants are so tight if she farted she would blow her shoes off!"

aboutime
08-29-2016, 07:32 PM
How bout Larry the Cable Guy?...
http://youtu.be/SO-18JUxgKE