PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Racism

Gunny
09-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Why is it the black players have to act like yards after every play they make? A first down tackle in the first quarter does not mean you did sh*t. But they act all stupid when the receiver doesn't get the ball when it had nothing to do with them.

You don't see too many white players acting like that. They do a little head butt or some crap if they score.

I can understand the adrenalin of playing the game. Each play doesn't require a separate celebration.

Elessar
09-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Why is it the black players have to act like yards after every play they make? A first down tackle in the first quarter does not mean you did sh*t. But they act all stupid when the receiver doesn't get the ball when it had nothing to do with them.

You don't see too many white players acting like that. They do a little head butt or some crap if they score.

I can understand the adrenalin of playing the game. Each play doesn't require a separate celebration.

School yard showboating, thinking in their own mind that they are God's Gift to the damn game.

Toss the ball to the Ref, stand up over the tackle, and quit looking like a shit-head.

Hell...If I had 'celebrated' every play I made like these punks, I would have worn my legs out!

Gunny
09-01-2016, 10:15 PM
School yard showboating, thinking in their own mind that they are God's Gift to the damn game.

Toss the ball to the Ref, stand up over the tackle, and quit looking like a shit-head.

Hell...If I had 'celebrated' every play I made like these punks, I would have worn my legs out!

We'd have been pulled from the game for acting like that back in my day. I'm not a showboat anyway so I can't relate. Get up and walk back to the huddle. They got 3 more downs and 3 more quarters.

fj1200
09-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Not quite sure what that has to do with racism. :poke:

Gunny
09-02-2016, 05:37 PM

Try reading the OP. I fully expected to be called racist for pointing out the vast majority of the players that do it or black.

But I forgot ... Noir is acting like my ex wife -- stomping his foot and not talking to me. :laugh:

Elessar
09-02-2016, 07:26 PM

Try reading the OP. I fully expected to be called racist for pointing out the vast majority of the players that do it or black.

But I forgot ... Noir is acting like my ex wife -- stomping his foot and not talking to me. :laugh:

You are not so dense that you cannot interpret what was posted. Just picking
at a scab as usual.

Gunny...some of the classiest players I watched, Riggins, Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,
Charlie Taylor, Walt Garrison....just flipped the ball to the Ref when they scored.

Dave Butz crushed a run or QB...Randy White the same? Just walked back to the huddle
without some stupid break dance. A fist pump is not bad, but this other crap is showboating.

Never saw Darryl Green dance or flop all over the place after a broken up pass
or interception.

aboutime
09-02-2016, 07:44 PM

Gunny. FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's a show, they get paid really, really big buck to put on a show. Nothing more, nothing less. It goes with their upbringing, in general. Most of them have limited educations....induced, and protected by their FOOTBALL, or BASKETBALL ability. Take many of them off the field, or the court, and they become what their friends back in the Hood want them to be.
As for all being black. NOT TRUE. You especially, as a former military guy should know. NOT ALL THE DUMMIES in uniform have dark skins, or use RAP.

God is an equal-opportunity kinda guy. Skin color has nothing to do with the EMPTY brain.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2016, 11:57 PM
My pet peeve is when someone scores, and when his teammates run to him to grab him to congratulate him/ celebrate, he runs away so he can be sure to get all the glory for himself.

fj1200
09-03-2016, 10:45 AM

Of course I read it. Stupid title is stupid.

You are not so dense that you cannot interpret what was posted. Just picking
at a scab as usual.

I interpreted perfectly. See above. :)

Gunny
09-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Gunny. FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's a show, they get paid really, really big buck to put on a show. Nothing more, nothing less. It goes with their upbringing, in general. Most of them have limited educations....induced, and protected by their FOOTBALL, or BASKETBALL ability. Take many of them off the field, or the court, and they become what their friends back in the Hood want them to be.
As for all being black. NOT TRUE. You especially, as a former military guy should know. NOT ALL THE DUMMIES in uniform have dark skins, or use RAP.

God is an equal-opportunity kinda guy. Skin color has nothing to do with the EMPTY brain.

I said "majority of" not "all". I don't like that kind of acting like an idiot from ANYONE. Get up and back to the huddle.