PDA

View Full Version : Remember me?

emmett
09-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Does anyone remember the Libertarian member of DP who over ten years ago predicted a Libertarian would one day make a real run for President? Seems he disappeared. LOL

Told ya so!

NightTrain
09-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Hello, Emmett!

Been a long time, how are you?

emmett
09-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm well. Oldest I've ever been but other than that, happy as can be. Hope everyone here is well; as always, my best!

Abbey Marie
09-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi Emmett! Of course I remember you. :cool:

fj1200
09-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Does anyone remember the Libertarian member of DP who over ten years ago predicted a Libertarian would one day make a real run for President? Seems he disappeared. LOL

Told ya so!

Was that because the other two parties/candidates were just so awful? :poke:

Drummond
09-04-2016, 08:55 PM
I'm well. Oldest I've ever been but other than that, happy as can be. Hope everyone here is well; as always, my best!

I think I joined 'after your time' on here ? Which is a pity, in its way, because I suspect I'll enjoy what you say on this forum. I'll look out for your future posts with interest.

Best wishes from a staunchly Conservative Brit ...

Noir
09-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Welcome back! It's only been...7 years oh my! 0:

DLT
09-05-2016, 10:33 AM

Seems that we are all 'oldest we've ever been'.....so we have that in common, at least. I have never supported a Libertarian candidate. I support the candidate that 'most' adheres to the US Constitution while also adhering to my conservative and Christian values. And that is neither Hillary nor Trump.

jimnyc
09-06-2016, 11:54 AM

Told ya so!

Emmett!! I miss you, my friend!

And not for any predictions or anything like that. I'll just NEVER forget you and yours taking the time out to visit my Mom in her rehab home. That was the first thing she showed me when I got there for my first visit, was a little gift that you and Honeybee brought for her. You guys didn't even know her. I guess it was just in your hearts. It may have seemed like a small gesture to some, but to me it meant the world.