PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 90 Retired Generals, Admirals Endorse Trump

jimnyc
09-06-2016, 11:38 AM
There was some pleasant news for Donald Trump from the military community as 88 retired generals and admirals endorsed the Republican nominee in an open letter released Tuesday, according to The New York Times.

At an event organized by Major Gen. Sidney Shachnow, a 40-year Army veteran and Holocaust survivor, and Rear Admiral Charles Williams, Trump's campaign unveiled the letter, ahead of a speech on veterans affairs in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Military officials endorsed his presidential campaign, urging a "long overdue course correction in our national security posture."

\While Shachnow declared that Trump "has the temperament to be commander-in-chief," Williams called the Republican nominee "more trusted" than Clinton, according to Politico.

The letter, which was signed by 88 retired military figures, comes at a time when the campaign gears up for a discussion on national security, with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump jointly participating in the event.

"The 2016 election affords the American people an urgently needed opportunity to make a long overdue course correction in our national security posture and policy," the letter states.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Generals-Admirals-Trump-Endorse/2016/09/06/id/746847/

Noir
09-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Its embarrassing that people have publicly make positive comments about Clinton or Trump.

'Hillary is honest' they say...
'Donald has the temperament' they say...
'Bollocks' i say.

jimnyc
09-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Its embarrassing that people have publicly make positive comments about Clinton or Trump.

'Bollocks' i say.

Sorry if I'll sit with the generals that have met and want him in office, as to us MMQB's. It's not embarrassing to me in the slightest bit. Militarily speaking, I think Trump would be fantastic, and I believe these folks agree. I think his temperament is more than just fine - unless your worry is that he may call someone a slur on Twitter.

aboutime
09-06-2016, 01:54 PM

'Bollocks' i say.

Seems like YOU are the only one here, claiming to be embarrassed Noir.

Obama fired almost 500 Flag Officers (Generals, Admirals, Majors, Captains) from the Pentagon primarily because THEY couldn't LIE for him, or betray their OATH as Obama did, and still does.
If anyone should be embarrassed....it is YOU. Hillary....(I know from personal experience) despises Military, and Obama pretends he and his wife LOVE the military...while crossing their fingers, and hiding the knife behind their backs.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Sorry if I'll sit with the generals that have met and want him in office, as to us MMQB's. It's not embarrassing to me in the slightest bit. Militarily speaking, I think Trump would be fantastic, and I believe these folks agree. I think his temperament is more than just fine - unless your worry is that he may call someone a slur on Twitter.
Generals are career military and this from them says a damn lot about both the obama and that ffing bitch , piece of shit Hillary!

I'll go with them any day over the stupidity, deceit, guile and propaganda of the media,lib/leftists and the lousy dem party.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Seems like YOU are the only one here, claiming to be embarrassed Noir.

Obama fired almost 500 Flag Officers (Generals, Admirals, Majors, Captains) from the Pentagon primarily because THEY couldn't LIE for him, or betray their OATH as Obama did, and still does.
If anyone should be embarrassed....it is YOU. Hillary....(I know from personal experience) despises Military, and Obama pretends he and his wife LOVE the military...while crossing their fingers, and hiding the knife behind their backs.
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my learned friend !!!! :beer: :salute: :beer:
He purged the military early on, because he wants this nation weal... A damn fact.. -Tyr