PDA

View Full Version : Blood Father

jimnyc
09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
This stars Mel Gibson. Another great watch I got in last night. Actually it was probably a B rated movie, but I really enjoyed it!!

In a nutshell:

An ex-con reunites with his estranged wayward 17-year old daughter to protect her from drug dealers who are trying to kill her.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647498/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Perianne
09-06-2016, 03:19 PM
A very dark movie, and not in the lighting department. The violence was a bit upsetting.

A money troubled man finds some cash in an apartment which later turns out to belong to someone who stops at nothing to get his money back.

jimnyc
09-06-2016, 03:46 PM
A very dark movie, and not in the lighting department. The violence was a bit upsetting.

Well, that's why its only entertainment!!

And yeps, it was very dark in a few ways. Can't say much without ruining it though. But I can enjoy a good dark movie and/or violent!

Perianne
09-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Well, that's why its only entertainment!!

And yeps, it was very dark in a few ways. Can't say much without ruining it though. But I can enjoy a good dark movie and/or violent!

I wasn't talking about your movie, I was talking about the one I wrote about, "Cash Only". I should have put it somewhere else instead of in your thread. You can ban me now. :)