PDA

View Full Version : Normal Behavior....for them.

Perianne
09-07-2016, 01:19 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9338&stc=1

A 17-year-old black teenager on probation assaulted a 5-year-old girl on a school bus, but the school’s superintendent later tried to defend the behavior as normal.

The girl’s father, Terry Peters, said he noticed a mark on his daughter’s face when he picked her up from the school bus last week.

“People came out and they began to state to me that she got slapped on the school bus,” said Peters told WAGT. “I’m very upset, I’m mad.”

Surveillance footage shows 17-year-old Tavon Walters reach over a bus seat and use another student’s hand to hit 5-year-old Jasmine Peters on the right side of her face.

Sometimes I wish there was a time machine that had only one setting: one hundred years ago.

http://www.infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Sometimes I wish there was a time machine that had only one setting: one hundred years ago.

http://www.infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

Now you will be called a racist for sure.. Even by some members here--for posting such truth is not to be tolerated by certain members here.
A pattern I have seen several years now- always the same ones too..
Never mind that its on video--the weasel appeasers will find ways to try to justify that piece of shit attacking a baby girl..
Shot that bastard says this man..
If that were my child he'd need around the clock protection the rest of his miserable life!!!
And I would still eventually get him.... or hell would freeze over first...

Truth not allowed on the savagery of muslims and blacks my friend.. -Tyr

Elessar
09-07-2016, 06:41 PM
I would really be tempted to rip out his windpipe and show it to him
if I was there or if it was my baby girl.

No sense in these black punks getting away with this kind of crap
without getting the goo stomped out of them.

aboutime
09-07-2016, 07:38 PM
http://icansayit.com/killbaby.jpg

Obama's protection squad member of the New Black Panthers???

fj1200
09-08-2016, 09:53 AM

Why do you suppose your racism is tolerated by some here and outright applauded by others?

Now you will be called a racist for sure.

Probably because she's a racist.

Perianne
09-08-2016, 02:03 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9340&stc=1

An elderly woman who was beaten and burned during a robbery inside her Meriwether County, Georgia, home has died from her injuries.

Dorothy Dow, 83, was lying in her bed when police said several people kicked in her back door and attacked her on the night of Aug. 4.

Dow’s arms and fingers were broken, and her face was battered. The sheriff said the robbers then set her on fire with a flammable liquid.

Justin Pierce Grady, 38, Cortavious Deshun Heard, 18, Shanquavious Keontrell Cameron, 17, Mina Christine Ellery, 17, and Angel Latrice Harmon, 17, face multiple charges related to the robbery and now murder.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9341&stc=1

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/elderly-woman-beaten-set-on-fire-in-black-on-white-attack/

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Disagreeing with a stance ≠ one "tolerates" another. I disagree with many folks here on many issues. And it's just that, I disagree at times.

Perianne
09-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Disagreeing with a stance ≠ one "tolerates" another. I disagree with many folks here on many issues. And it's just that, I disagree at times.

I see no racism in this thread.

What is there to disagree with? Man assaults little girl. Her life, like that of many little girls, has been influenced forever by a thug.

Do you think he would have done that to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot?

Southern justice should be served.

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 02:26 PM

What is there to disagree with? Man assaults little girl. Her life, like that of many little girls, has been influenced forever by a thug.

Do you think he would have done that to @Tyr-Ziu Saxnot (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2275)?

I was just addressing the toleration part. I would assume that everyone here on the board disagrees with others on something here and there, and with some others much more so. Does it mean we "tolerate" them? I don't think that's a good choice of words, IMO. One could then say they tolerate anyone, for any reason. Others "tolerate" Drummond and Noir even though they are foreigners... In other words, in the majority of the primary season, I disagreed with Gunny on candidates, it wasn't that I 'tolerated' his choices and stances. Sure, just a different phrase/wording or whatever you want to call it, but I think using 'tolerate' is to further vilify the person being posted with, instead of simply disagreeing.

Perianne
09-08-2016, 02:31 PM
I was just addressing the toleration part. I would assume that everyone here on the board disagrees with others on something here and there, and with some others much more so. Does it mean we "tolerate" them? I don't think that's a good choice of words, IMO. One could then say they tolerate anyone, for any reason. Others "tolerate" Drummond and Noir even though they are foreigners... In other words, in the majority of the primary season, I disagreed with Gunny on candidates, it wasn't that I 'tolerated' his choices and stances. Sure, just a different phrase/wording or whatever you want to call it, but I think using 'tolerate' is to further vilify the person being posted with, instead of simply disagreeing.

Don't you think that was his intention?

FJ amuses me, that is all. Anything he says (unless he tells me how pretty and charming I am) means nothing to me.

You are a very intelligent man, jimnyc.

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Don't you think that was his intention?

FJ amuses me, that is all. Anything he says (unless he tells me how pretty and charming I am) means nothing to me.

You are a very intelligent man, @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1).

Quite frankly, I think I'm one of the least intelligent here, which is why I often allow stories to speak for themselves. :)

FJ will have to speak for himself. I believe this was his way of stating he sees you as a racist, and others racists as well for applauding you. So be it, to each their own. I've been labeled a racist for much less. Many are now racists out there for simply thinking Kaepernick should stand for the anthem.

Perianne
09-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Quite frankly, I think I'm one of the least intelligent here, which is why I often allow stories to speak for themselves. :)

You are (I think) the first person I have ever read on the internet who doesn't think of himself as a genius.

FWIW, I think you are smart, very smart. You have a quiet, understated intelligence that most don't have.

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 03:09 PM
You are (I think) the first person I have ever read on the internet who doesn't think of himself as a genius.

FWIW, I think you are smart, very smart. You have a quiet, understated intelligence that most don't have.

You have to talk to Gunny more often, he's a dummy and admits it!! :coffee:

If one wants to claim to be a genius, they should then be prepared to back it up with their own words. I don't have that kind of energy. Nor the intelligence. But I have plenty of energy to be a dummy. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2016, 04:52 PM

Do you think he would have done that to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot?

HERE I GO THANKING YOU AGAIN.
WOE IS ME FOR SHOWING MY RACISM BY THANKING YOU AND RIGHTLY CONDEMNING A 17 YEAR OLD BLACK PIECE OF SHIT FOR SLAPPING A WHITE BABY GIRL..
AND SO IT GOES BY THOSE THAT DEFEND EVIL, DEFEND DARKNESS IN FAVOR OF THE POLITICAL AND LIBERAL IDEOLOGY OF THOSE THAT VOTE FOR FREEBIES AND SPECIAL STATUS IN THIS NATION.

I say fkk them too. These maggots that defend such shit and cry out how saintly and right that they are.
Such delusional pieces shit are good only for firewood IMHO..
AND BEST THANK GOD THAT THEY NEVER CROSS MY PATH IN PERSON...
I am not a gentle soul when aroused in anger. No true Southern man is and I am nothing if not a true Southern man!
Nobody "has to fear me" but they do have to avoid me face to face if ever they ask for my wrath to descend down upon them..
And falsely accusing me of that which I am not--garners that wrath(SOMETHING SEVERAL DOZENS HAVE LEARNED IN MY 62 YEARS HERE ON EARTH)..
Time and distance saves many a stinking worm.. Fact..
FACE TO FACE THOR (WITH NO HAMMER) WOULD FEAR ME... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-08-2016, 04:59 PM

FJ will have to speak for himself. I believe this was his way of stating he sees you as a racist, and others racists as well for applauding you. So be it, to each their own. I've been labeled a racist for much less. Many are now racists out there for simply thinking Kaepernick should stand for the anthem.

I believe this was his way of stating he sees you as a racist, and others racists as well for applauding you.

^^^Exactly so, thus I know where certain members stand..
As always, free to say what they think but never man enough to ever do so in person...
I always wonder what its like to walk this earth a ffking coward... since I was raised from my earliest memories (by an honorable and courageous father and grandfather) never to be such...
Tis a great shame that we ALL here can never meet in person so that such trifles can be settled in the old way, known to real men.. ;)--TYR

aboutime
09-08-2016, 07:22 PM
jim. And Tyr. FJ is a nobody who only controls what his fingers type on the keyboard. Otherwise, like all of us here. Anonymity rules.

So....it really doesn't matter what anyone like fj, or anyone else thinks, or believes about anyone else here. The power of the PEN (keyboard) has NONE, unless everyone is so THIN SKINNED, they instantly allow total strangers to determine how they should feel, speak, think, or LIVE.
Think about it. NOTHING anybody says here to anyone else....MEANS A DAMNED THING.

Drummond
09-08-2016, 08:22 PM

Ahem. I'm not a 'foreigner'. I'm a 'bloody foreigner' ...

.. just sayin' (I have a reputation to maintain) ....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Ahem. I'm not a 'foreigner'. I'm a 'bloody foreigner' ...

.. just sayin' (I have a reputation to maintain) ....

Never worry my friend,your reputation with those that truly matter never diminishes because of insults and ridicule attempted by the ffkiing worms that do not ever matter!

Remember this, such pieces of shit (that defend only evil and perversion) are only good for firewood..
To me,stepping on an ant on the sidewalk, is a far, far great offense than ridding the world of such darkness that lurks in their stinking, black hearts.
Know this, no such people have ever stood against me face to face and not fallen into a heap, utterly and humiliated into a beaten pulp--if they asked for my wrath to descend upon them.
A history and mark of standing I am most proud of in my life.
Blessed action it seems, because I survived doing such, despite (seriously)trying to be killed a few times myself..
And my friend-I have never used a weapon on any soul, just hands, strength and mind. -Tyr

fj1200
09-09-2016, 09:45 AM

Nobody is talking about disagreement on issues.

That's why racists are cowards, they can't even admit who they are.

These maggots that defend such shit and cry out how saintly and right that they are.
Such delusional pieces shit are good only for firewood IMHO..
AND BEST THANK GOD THAT THEY NEVER CROSS MY PATH IN PERSON...

A coward's words are merely words. And who defended who here?

Perianne
09-13-2016, 03:31 PM

I am Perianne. AKA The Little Princess. Also, Peri the Great.

Perianne
09-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Black lives matter!

A Florida woman (http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/wendys-drive-thru-rage-729031) (Chianti Gipson) was arrested Saturday night after storming into a Wendy’s and trashing the restaurant because she was unhappy with the food she had received at http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/chiantigipson16.jpgthe drive-thru window, police report.

Elessar
09-13-2016, 07:06 PM
Why do you suppose your racism is tolerated by some here and outright applauded by others?
Probably because she's a racist.

Again, you are a blind and excusing racist idiot..

Look at what is posted. No good for you?

Go out and fix it, hero. All you do is admire and support the rapists,
gangs, Illegals, drug culture, split parents of a little one....and defend it all.

aboutime
09-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Nobody is talking about disagreement on issues.

A coward's words are merely words. And who defended who here?

fj. If your sentence: "That's why racists are cowards, they can't even admit who they are." is true. YOU should be the first to step forward here....and TELL US ALL....Your REAL NAME....Right now!

Kaimhel
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM

While I don't agree with your words, I do think this boy (yes BOY, because NO real MAN would hit a little girl) needs to be punished. Maybe let him in jail and be sure to let the ENTIRE prison know over a PA or something that he assaulted a little girl. He would not last very long. Probably beg to be put in solitary.

Now, if it were my baby girl, I'd knock that boy on his ass and kick him in his non-existent balls. And then maybe shoot him. Who knows.

Kaimhel
09-13-2016, 09:39 PM
Also, as a someone with a degree in Computer Sciences and more than a decade in said field, I can tell you that the video is indeed flipped. That Superintendent is just a moron.

Perianne
09-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Now, if it were my baby girl, I'd knock that boy on his ass and kick him in his non-existent balls. And then maybe shoot him. Who knows.

That's what I meant about 100 years ago. The community would have whipped the doggie poo out of him. He shouldn't be killed, but he should be taught such a lesson that he will never even think about hurting another little child.
Kaimhel I don't know you, but I am happy that you would so solidly protect your child. We women and children depend on our menfolk to protect us from bad people.

Kaimhel
09-13-2016, 09:50 PM
I would protect my children (I have twin boys) or anyone else's child, should they need it. I'm a military wife too so I know how to kick ass and shoot to kill, should the need arise.:laugh:

Perianne
09-13-2016, 09:54 PM
I would protect my children (I have twin boys) or anyone else's child, should they need it. I'm a military wife too so I know how to kick ass and shoot to kill, should the need arise.:laugh:

Geez, I am sorry Kaimhel. I thought you be a man!!!! lol

Maybe you are and are married to another guy?

Anyway, God bless you and thank you and your husband for your service. I am going to shut up now because I am digging the hole deeper. But I hope you know what I am trying to say.

Elessar
09-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Geez, I am sorry @Kaimhel (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3691). I thought you be a man!!!! lol

Maybe you are and are married to another guy?

Anyway, God bless you and thank you and your husband for your service. I am going to shut up now because I am digging the hole deeper. But I hope you know what I am trying to say.

She's my best internet friend, a person of honor, drive and devotion.

fj1200
09-14-2016, 09:33 AM
Again, you are a blind and excusing racist idiot..

Look at what is posted. No good for you?

Go out and fix it, hero. All you do is admire and support the rapists,
gangs, Illegals, drug culture, split parents of a little one....and defend it all.

Please point out how I excused anyone or defended anyone. I can simultaneously be appalled by what people do and by racists who point it out because of skin color.

I'll add 'racist' to words you don't know the definition of.

Elessar
09-14-2016, 12:06 PM
Please point out how I excused anyone or defended anyone. I can simultaneously be appalled by what people do and by racists who point it out because of skin color.

I'll add 'racist' to words you don't know the definition of.

I am admittedly bigoted towards anyone who rubs the wrong side of society.
That means any race, culture, religion, sexual orientation or political affiliation.

That does not make me racist. I've stood hand in hand with all the above.

You love to define and pigeon-hole many people, but don't call me racist you fool.

fj1200
09-14-2016, 02:09 PM
I am admittedly bigoted towards anyone who rubs the wrong side of society.
That means any race, culture, religion, sexual orientation or political affiliation.

That does not make me racist. I've stood hand in hand with all the above.

You love to define and pigeon-hole many people, but don't call me racist you fool.

Since you haven't pointed out where I excused or defended anyone how about you point out where I've called you a racist.

Or just call me more names because that seems to be all you have.

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm a bigot. :)

Perianne
09-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Mexican activist who was critical of Trump for saying Mexicans are rapists.....is arrested for rape.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9362&stc=1

http://fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

GravyBoat
09-18-2016, 06:42 PM
The problem is that our prisons no longer rehabilitate criminals, and we no longer execute violent offenders. Instead, criminals are employed as widgets used to enrich a Prison Industrial Complex. They're given cable TV and yard time, yet not given anything to live for, so naturally they devolve into animals, and upon release, they infect society with their animalism.

aboutime
09-18-2016, 07:35 PM
The problem is that our prisons no longer rehabilitate criminals, and we no longer execute violent offenders. Instead, criminals are employed as widgets used to enrich a Prison Industrial Complex. They're given cable TV and yard time, yet not given anything to live for, so naturally they devolve into animals, and upon release, they infect society with their animalism.

That's exactly HOW the Democrats want it to be. Loving, and caring of those poor souls who are locked-up, away from society. So they need all the luxuries they didn't have at home, or the one's they would have stolen from others. Guess you didn't hear about Virginia Gov. McCallif granting 250,000 people in prison, and jail...the right to vote...DEMOCRAT???

Perianne
10-03-2016, 10:46 AM
My neighbor's son was shot by his own daddy.

A Tennessee man has been found guilty of killing his own grandson after arguing over a steak.

Harold Gray, 65, of Frayser, was convicted last week of reckless homicide in the 2014 death of Anthony Morris, the Commercial Appeal reported.

Gray got into an argument with Morris, who was 31 at the time, about Morris looking at a steak in his refrigerator, according to court records. He then stabbed his grandson with a kitchen knife.

Morris has a six-year-old son who helped Gray's wife Mildred try to stop the bleeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3818598/Tennessee-man-convicted-stabbing-grandson-steak.html#ixzz4M2NvW5Ej

Perianne
10-03-2016, 10:52 AM
A normal person doesn't worry about becoming radicalized by ISIS. Most of us can control ourselves, but obviously not this guy. Maybe he can get his own reality show.

A man with autism who stabbed a pal during a row over a phone contract pleaded with a judge not to jail him - fears he would be radicalised by Islamic extremists behind bars.

University graduate Jerome Sewell, 23, was facing prison after repeatedly slashing his friend in a car park over a dispute about a mobile phone contract.

Aspiring film director Sewell had arranged to meet Lucky Omohegbe in Kingston-upon-Thames, south west London, in February 2014.

But Sewell became angry before lunging at him with a knife, slashing him across the face and the arm.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/autistic-man-who-stabbed-friend-8948674

LongTermGuy
12-15-2018, 10:09 PM
http://www.quoteswords.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Top-27-badass-quotes27.jpg

:laugh: