PDA

View Full Version : 71% of doctors say Hillary health concerns "could be disqualifying"

jimnyc
09-08-2016, 04:11 PM
The headline was taken from Drudge headlines, and of course made more dramatic. :)

-----

Hillary's Health Concerns Serious, Say Most Doctors Polled by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

TUCSON, Ariz., Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious—could be disqualifying for the position of President of the U.S.," say nearly 71% of 250 physicians responding to an informal internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). About 20% said concerns were "likely overblown, but should be addressed as by full release of medical records." Only 2.7% responded that they were "just a political attack; I have confidence in the letter from her physician and see no cause for concern."

While more than 81% were aware of her history of a concussion, only 59% were aware of the cerebral sinus thrombosis, and 52% of the history of deep venous thrombosis.

More than 78% said the health concerns had received "not enough emphasis" in the media, and only 2.7% that there had been "too much emphasis."

Nearly two-thirds said that a physician who had a concern about a candidate's fitness to serve for health reasons should "make the concerns known to the public." Only 11% said a physician should "keep silent unless he had personally examined the patient," and 10% that the candidate's health was "off limits for public discussion."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

Perianne
09-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Let's see.....

I had to pass a health exam in order to work here as a nurse.

A linebacker has to pass a health exam in order to play professional football.

The Houston Astros are not gonna trade for that pitcher without a health exam.

I believe you have to pass a health exam to become a policeman, fireman, soldier, Marine....etc.

Both Trump and Hillary are old people. A health exam is not unreasonable and both should submit to one if they want to become president.

aboutime
09-09-2016, 09:02 PM
http://youtu.be/9VvUedKvVGY

As one comment said: She is talking about herself????

Bilgerat
09-11-2016, 03:26 PM
What a difference just a few days make

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9345&stc=1

Elessar
09-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Let's see.....

I had to pass a health exam in order to work here as a nurse.

A linebacker has to pass a health exam in order to play professional football.

The Houston Astros are not gonna trade for that pitcher without a health exam.

I believe you have to pass a health exam to become a policeman, fireman, soldier, Marine....etc.

Both Trump and Hillary are old people. A health exam is not unreasonable and both should submit to one if they want to become president.

You bet your boots

She could not pass a Surgeon General's sniff test.