PDA

View Full Version : Burkas a part of police uniform ??

Drummond
09-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Here's the latest piece of PC madness / appeasement from my part of the world ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html

One of the largest police force's in the UK was today mocked after saying it would consider letting Muslim officers wear burkas in an attempt to boost diversity.

West Midlands Police said it will discuss allowing the traditional Islamic dress - which covers the entirety of a woman's face and body - to become part of Muslim female officers' uniform.

At a recent meeting, Chief Constable David Thompson, said he would consider employing staff who wear a burka as he looks to increase black and minority ethnic (BME) officers in the region to 30 per cent.

But today, even the Muslim Council of Britain said they would be against female officers wearing full-face burkas or niqabs.

The organisation said they would find it 'very surprising' if the force allowed full-face coverings to be used.

A spokesman said: 'In the media the term burka is used to describe the full face covering but the veil with the slit for the eyes is actually the niqab.

'The burka is actually the full gown which goes from shoulder to ankle with the face remaining clear.

'It would be very surprising if West Midlands Police were in favour of full-face coverings.

'The actual percentage of women wearing a niqab is very, very small and the women who do would probably not want to be in the police.'

And a source at West Midlands Police even criticised the idea of female officers wearing full-face veils, adding it would be 'mad'.

'How could you possibly have an officer pursuing a suspect down the street while wearing a burka over their face? It is frankly a mad idea.

'I think the Chief Constable was probably trying to be politically correct because if he'd said outright no to burkas then he would have come in for some stick as well.'

West Midlands Police has already approved hijab-wearing officers and currently allows Sikhs to replace their helmet with a turban.
The hijab - a headscarf covering the head and neck but leaving the face clear - was approved after being requested by a number of Muslim women.

I don't think I need to comment ....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Here's the latest piece of PC madness / appeasement from my part of the world ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781350/Police-force-planning-let-Muslim-officers-wear-BURKAS-attract-ethnic-female-minority-officers-boost-diversity.html

I don't think I need to comment ....
No need to comment, the muzzies employ the-- "death by a thousand cuts "-- strategy like no other entity that has ever existed in all of mankind's history!
We in the Western World have no clue about such devious and long range strategy working along with the immediate and faster tactics..
And that my friend is why they are so sure they will win..
Unless we wise up quick and take -- CORRECTIVE ACTIONS THEY WILL BE CORRECT IN THAT ASSUMPTION.

Add in, that the ffking globalists are aligned with them as well as the Dem party/media and it almost a lost cause.

Yet one must not give up hope-- As some of us will die to defend this nation...
And take its attackers with us.. That is the definition of a true patriot.
The willingness to die to defend this nation/ our freedom and give to our children and grandchildren a future in which they are not enslaved and/or murdered by this ffking cult.....
A cult that lives to deceive and murder ALL that do not submit..
Trust me on this-- I rate their appeasers as guilty as are they!!!
And if ever blows are struck--I'll not have a damn ounce of mercy on such fucking vermin!!!
I don't play when angered...... -Tyr