PDA

View Full Version : Hilliary's "Episode" video... Strange things are afoot...

hjmick
09-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Somebody help me here, please...

Watch the video below, do you notice anything odd about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCx0x0rigeQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch it again...

During the first sixteen seconds of the video, the crowd control rail is on her left, the van pulls up, she gets in on the driver's side...

At seventeen seconds, the angle changes, the crowd control rail is on her right, the van pulls up and she gets in on the passenger side...

Both angles are shot from behind her...

What am I missing?

Seriously, some one explain this to me please...

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Well hell, that's weird. Maybe the recording camera somehow flip flops, like a mirror effect?

Trigg
09-12-2016, 04:12 PM
there are a few odd things about this video besides the angle, what exactly is falling out of her pant leg?

hjmick
09-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Well hell, that's weird. Maybe the recording camera somehow flip flops, like a mirror effect?

So it's not just me!

I thought I was going to have to put away the Summer Hummer Vodka! Whew!

Perianne
09-12-2016, 04:18 PM
there are a few odd things about this video besides the angle, what exactly is falling out of her pant leg?

Urinary catheter leg bag.

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Earlier I had read that her doctor carried a "diazepam pen" for seizures. Could something like that be what fell down?

Trigg
09-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Urinary catheter leg bag.

I don't think so, the object clearly looked metal. Possibly part of a brace, but not a urinary bag.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2016, 07:30 PM
That barrier flip is very odd.

Russ
09-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Somebody help me here, please...

Watch the video below, do you notice anything odd about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCx0x0rigeQ&feature=youtu.be

Watch it again...

During the first sixteen seconds of the video, the crowd control rail is on her left, the van pulls up, she gets in on the driver's side...

At seventeen seconds, the angle changes, the crowd control rail is on her right, the van pulls up and she gets in on the passenger side...

Both angles are shot from behind her...

What am I missing?

Seriously, some one explain this to me please...

Mick,
I looks to me like there are two different videos, appended one after the other. And the video for the first 17 seconds was reversed before it was appended before the other video. Not only does the crowd control rail switch sides after the first 17 seconds, but the van that is picking her up comes from the opposite direction.

aboutime
09-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Mick,
I looks to me like there are two different videos, appended one after the other. And the video for the first 17 seconds was reversed before it was appended before the other video. Not only does the crowd control rail switch sides after the first 17 seconds, but the van that is picking her up comes from the opposite direction.

No...there was only the original video. What you are seeing is how someone took their own video of the video, and it reversed due to the way the camera/phone was held...like a SELFIE.

Try it with your phone. It always reverses the way you are looking.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2016, 05:59 AM
Strange indeed.. That is not fainting or anything but her having some kind of seizure IMHO.
THEY PLAN ON HER WINNING DESPITE BEING NOT QUALIFIED DUE TO HER HEALTH.
Just as her being not qualified due to her corruption, etc.-Tyr