PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton’s health is now a real issue

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 12:14 PM
I think there is more there than we are being told. First they said it was heat exposure. Then it was from pneumonia symptoms. This doesn't appear to be anything like that. I truly do think there is something more there. I'm not saying she's going to croak, but it does look like more.

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sFeu3dFKms

The US Secret Service appears to have broken its own protocol with Hillary Clinton’s early departure from Sunday’s commemoration of the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks at ground zero.

In a widely circulated video of the Democratic presidential nominee’s departure from the ceremony, Clinton can be seen leaning against a security bollard and then buckling and stumbling as her security detail helps her into a black van.

According to a former Secret Service agent who reviewed the video, the detail was clearly rushing and did not expect for Clinton to leave at that time. The former agent noted that it is against Secret Service protocol for the protected individual to wait for a car to arrive. In the video, Clinton is leaning against the bollard as a black van pulls up.

It is also very unusual for a detail leader to leave the protected individual’s side, as a Secret Service agent, Todd Madison, is seen doing in the video, to open the van’s doors. Opening the van is the site agent’s job, according to the former agent; the detail leader’s proper position is next to Clinton. The agent may have had little choice given the rushed nature of the departure.

The Secret Service did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/09/11/secret-service-appears-have-broken-protocol-with-clinton-early-departure-from-event/ghyULLjUSnbXJRLzl5RT5I/story.html

Perianne
09-12-2016, 12:20 PM
I'll be the first to say it. I hope she dies.

A couple of days before the election would be best. That would make for some interesting political scrambling on the Democrats' side.

Wishing Hillary dead is no different than when we were wishing Osama bin Laden dead. They are (were) both enemies of America.

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 12:22 PM

A couple of days before the election would be best. That would make for some interesting political scrambling on the Democrats' side.

Wishing Hillary dead is no different than when we were wishing Osama bin Laden dead. They are (were) both enemies of America.

I asked a friend a few days back about your question, and I believe the election would be delayed should she croak too close to election day. I'll take it. :)

I won't sit back and pray and hope - but I wouldn't lose a nano-second of sleep, and I may even buy a round of beers for such a horrible occasion. :)

Perianne
09-12-2016, 12:25 PM
I asked a friend a few days back about your question, and I believe the election would be delayed should she croak too close to election day. I'll take it. :)

I won't sit back and pray and hope - but I wouldn't lose a nano-second of sleep, and I may even buy a round of beers for such a horrible occasion. :)

There is nothing wrong with wishing the death of an evil person. And I believe she embodies evil as much as any person who has ever lived. Look at the trail of tears she and her hubby have left.

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 12:30 PM
There is nothing wrong with wishing the death of an evil person. And I believe she embodies evil as much as any person who has ever lived. Look at the trail of tears she and her hubby have left.

You know, this IS true, and she IS evil and she IS bad for our country.

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Clinton’s cover story for her pneumonia diagnosis further proves her first instinct is to lie

Hillary Clinton will beat pneumonia. But she won't beat a condition far more fatal: untrustworthiness.

In the hours after the Clinton campaign finally came clean (or did it?) Sunday about the candidate's pneumonia diagnosis two days earlier, the only question that mattered was, as NBCNews.com put it, "Clinton's core vulnerability is that most Americans don't find her honest or trustworthy. Will voters now feel like they've been misled about her health?"

Why is this even a question? Of course it raises trust issues. Worse, it plays into the hands of Clinton foes who assume everything she says is already a lie.

Let's go over the latest Clinton error of judgment:

After a coughing fit and during an otherwise false internet frenzy over her health fanned in part by Rudy "I Told Reporters I Was Leaving My Wife Before I Told Her" Giuliani, Clinton chose to not tell the public that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Instead, the coughing had been attributed to seasonal allergies.

Why not just admit the pneumonia? It's not as if there's a stigma to catching it. After all, Hillary Clinton's full-time job right now is rushing from place to place on those tube-shaped petri dishes called airplanes, speaking for hours on end with little sleep, and then diving into crowds of often unwashed deplorables thrusting babies into her face.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

Abbey Marie
09-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Pneumonia or not, what was that piece of metal that fell out of her pants?

And if if her pneumonia yesterday was so severe that she collapsed, how is she looking so chipper just one day later?

I won't wish death on her, or even a bad disease. But I do pray that she will not be in the Oval Office.

Trigg
09-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Pneumonia or not, what was that piece of metal that fell out of her pants?

And if if her pneumonia yesterday was so severe that she collapsed, how is she looking so chipper just one day later?

I won't wish death on her, or even a bad disease. But I do pray that she will not be in the Oval Office.

The piece of metal (or whatever it was) is definitely curious. She clearly was practically lifted off of her feet and pulled into the van.

The news has for days stated that questions about her health amounted to conspiracy theories, obviously they're going to have to think of some other way to deflect the questions.

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 04:42 PM
A former Democratic National Committee chairman says President Barack Obama and the party’s congressional leaders should immediately identify a potential successor candidate for Hillary Clinton for the off-chance a health emergency forces her out of the race.

“Now is the time for all good political leaders to come to the aid of their party,” said Don Fowler, who helmed the DNC from 1995 to 1997, during Bill Clinton’s presidency, and has backed Hillary Clinton since her 2008 presidential bid. “I think the plan should be developed by 6 o’clock this afternoon.”

Fowler said he expects Clinton to fully recover from her bout with pneumonia, which forced her to leave a Sept. 11 memorial event early and cancel an early-week fundraising swing. But he said the Democratic Party would be mistaken to proceed without a contingency plan. The party's existing rules empower the DNC to name a replacement candidate but include few guidelines or parameters.

“It’s something you would be a fool not to prepare for,” he said in an interview on Monday. He added a note of caution, should Clinton attempt an expeditious return to the campaign trail.

“She better get well before she gets back out there because if she gets back out there too soon, it might happen again,” he said.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Is it pollen as they claimed AFTER she supposedly had been diagnosed with a pneumonia? And why would she make that up? Is it because she had heat exhaustion?

-----

Mother Nature once again graced the city with gorgeous weather for the 9/11 memorial ceremonies — yet Hillary Clinton was somehow overcome by the mild, low-80s temperatures, and left early in obvious distress.

Clinton’s health is no longer a background issue in the presidential race.

The footage of her entry to her ride out is especially troubling: She’s leaning oddly backward as she waits, and plainly almost collapses as she moves toward the vehicle; a mob of aides then conveys her inside.

Also telling is that her staff avoided alerting the press that travels with her — and were left to catch up after noticing her missing. Clinton’s brief walkabout some 90 minutes later, after she’d rested in daughter Chelsea’s apartment, settles nothing. Nor does word late Sunday that she has pneumonia.

We hadn’t made much of Clinton’s long coughing fit last week, but that now seems more disturbing, too. Maybe her repeated memory failures when the FBI interviewed her over her email abuses were actually real, rather than dodges of questions she didn’t dare answer truthfully.

Even her refusal to hold a single real press conference for more than nine months suddenly looks different: Is she dodging the press to avoid questions about all her endless scandals, or does she fear something else?

Behind it all is the concussion she suffered in late 2012, which led to a blood clot in her head — an illness that prevented her from doing more than token work in her final months at State, and also (she said) left her temporarily unable to testify before Congress on the Benghazi disaster. Her husband later said her recovery took a full six months.

At 68, Clinton is two years younger than her opponent, Donald Trump — but he’s had nothing like any of these episodes, despite more than a year of nonstop travel and public appearances. She’s now got a whole new host of questions to answer — and so do her doctors.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-is-now-a-real-issue/

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Gotta love Ben! If anyone would know... We know they would never comply, but non-answers hurt too, and I think this issue will only grow now. And I think asking for such results would only be fair now, as the nation SHOULD know all of her health concerns.

-----

Ben Carson to Hillary: Release the Results of a 'Specialized MRI'

Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson would like to see Hillary Clinton have a "specialized MRI" and then release the results in the wake of her health episode Sunday.

Carson, who is now a supporter of Donald Trump for president, spoke to BuzzFeed News about Clinton's sudden departure from a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York.

"It is imperative that both major candidates for the highest office in the land immediately release detailed recent medical records to allow the people a fair opportunity to assess their physical fitness for office," Carson said.

"In the case of Hillary Clinton, because she has had a brain injury in the past, and there is a question of venous sinus thrombosis, the result of a recent specialized MRI would be very helpful. The stakes are too high for us to blindly elect someone to the presidency of the United States when we have the possibility of examining real evidence upon which to make a decision."

Carson also speculated something else is amiss in the Clinton campaign, which said later Sunday she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Dehydration and being overheated also contributed to Sunday's hasty exit, the campaign said.

"The fact that the security detail – assisting her as she clumsily attempted to enter her vehicle after abruptly ending her participation at a 9/11 event – did not appear surprised, as if dealing with something new, makes one wonder if such awkward moments are something they have become accustomed to," Carson told the website.

The pediatric neurosurgeon added Clinton showed "dishonesty" by failing to disclose her health status while questions swirled after she had several coughing fits on the campaign trail.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Carson-Hillary-Clinton-health-MRI/2016/09/12/id/747873/

Drummond
09-12-2016, 06:24 PM

I identify with that sentiment, Peri. However ... even if she does die, she's only one Leftie. There are a great many others. If she kicks the bucket, someone else will replace her. Possibly that person will be better than her. In all likelihood, though, the individual will be as bad, and quite possibly even worse.

I want the death of Leftieism ITSELF. I want it as discredited as Hitler's one-time nationalistic variant of it is in today's world.

Russ
09-12-2016, 07:24 PM
Is it pollen as they claimed AFTER she supposedly had been diagnosed with a pneumonia? And why would she make that up? Is it because she had heat exhaustion?

-----

Mother Nature once again graced the city with gorgeous weather for the 9/11 memorial ceremonies — yet Hillary Clinton was somehow overcome by the mild, low-80s temperatures, and left early in obvious distress.

Clinton’s health is no longer a background issue in the presidential race.

The footage of her entry to her ride out is especially troubling: She’s leaning oddly backward as she waits, and plainly almost collapses as she moves toward the vehicle; a mob of aides then conveys her inside.

Also telling is that her staff avoided alerting the press that travels with her — and were left to catch up after noticing her missing. Clinton’s brief walkabout some 90 minutes later, after she’d rested in daughter Chelsea’s apartment, settles nothing. Nor does word late Sunday that she has pneumonia.

We hadn’t made much of Clinton’s long coughing fit last week, but that now seems more disturbing, too. Maybe her repeated memory failures when the FBI interviewed her over her email abuses were actually real, rather than dodges of questions she didn’t dare answer truthfully.

Even her refusal to hold a single real press conference for more than nine months suddenly looks different: Is she dodging the press to avoid questions about all her endless scandals, or does she fear something else?

Behind it all is the concussion she suffered in late 2012, which led to a blood clot in her head — an illness that prevented her from doing more than token work in her final months at State, and also (she said) left her temporarily unable to testify before Congress on the Benghazi disaster. Her husband later said her recovery took a full six months.

At 68, Clinton is two years younger than her opponent, Donald Trump — but he’s had nothing like any of these episodes, despite more than a year of nonstop travel and public appearances. She’s now got a whole new host of questions to answer — and so do her doctors.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-is-now-a-real-issue/

These are all good points.

I'd also like to ask - how many of you believe the statement that 'Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday'? Even though it is plausible, I don't believe it. I think they only made the statement because a) it is plausible, and b) the truth is something worse. Remember, the Clintons don't believe in telling the whole truth about anything. I think they invented the line "these aren't the droids you're looking for".

If the statement that 'Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday' had come out on Friday, then I would believe it. But they only said it when people started conjecturing that she had something worse, so they have no credibility.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2016, 07:26 PM
These are all good points.

I'd also like to ask - how many of you believe the statement that 'Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday'? Even though it is plausible, I don't believe it. I think they only made the statement because a) it is plausible, and b) the truth is something worse. Remember, the Clintons don't believe in telling the whole truth about anything. I think they invented the line "these aren't the droids you're looking for".

If the statement that 'Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday' had come out on Friday, then I would believe it. But they only said it when people started conjecturing that she had something worse, so they have no credibility.

You are more trusting than I.

IMO, if her lips are moving, she's lying.

Russ
09-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Gotta love Ben! If anyone would know... We know they would never comply, but non-answers hurt too, and I think this issue will only grow now. And I think asking for such results would only be fair now, as the nation SHOULD know all of her health concerns.

-----

Ben Carson to Hillary: Release the Results of a 'Specialized MRI'

Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson would like to see Hillary Clinton have a "specialized MRI" and then release the results in the wake of her health episode Sunday.

Carson, who is now a supporter of Donald Trump for president, spoke to BuzzFeed News about Clinton's sudden departure from a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York.

"It is imperative that both major candidates for the highest office in the land immediately release detailed recent medical records to allow the people a fair opportunity to assess their physical fitness for office," Carson said.

"In the case of Hillary Clinton, because she has had a brain injury in the past, and there is a question of venous sinus thrombosis, the result of a recent specialized MRI would be very helpful. The stakes are too high for us to blindly elect someone to the presidency of the United States when we have the possibility of examining real evidence upon which to make a decision."

Carson also speculated something else is amiss in the Clinton campaign, which said later Sunday she was diagnosed with pneumonia. Dehydration and being overheated also contributed to Sunday's hasty exit, the campaign said.

"The fact that the security detail – assisting her as she clumsily attempted to enter her vehicle after abruptly ending her participation at a 9/11 event – did not appear surprised, as if dealing with something new, makes one wonder if such awkward moments are something they have become accustomed to," Carson told the website.

The pediatric neurosurgeon added Clinton showed "dishonesty" by failing to disclose her health status while questions swirled after she had several coughing fits on the campaign trail.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Carson-Hillary-Clinton-health-MRI/2016/09/12/id/747873/

Yes! You gotta love Ben! And these are great talking points.

Dammit, how come he isn't the candidate, anyway?! Those stinkin' Iowans and New Hampshirites took a good choice away from the rest of us! :mad:

pete311
09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-perfect-responses-to-hillary-clinton-being-a-human-and-getting-sick_us_57d6b298e4b00642712e5a65?

"This is the first time Republicans have cared about a woman's health." LOL

jimnyc
09-12-2016, 07:42 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-perfect-responses-to-hillary-clinton-being-a-human-and-getting-sick_us_57d6b298e4b00642712e5a65?

Not true, every single time I see Pelosi up for reelection I cared about her health, and I also prayed for the health of Sheila Lee Jackson many times.

Abbey Marie
09-12-2016, 07:43 PM

And it this precise type of BS that makes you libs look so illogical and childish. If you didn't have the media on your side, you'd be done.

pete311
09-12-2016, 07:44 PM
And it this precise type of BS that makes you libs look so illogical and childish. If you didn't have the media on your side, you'd be done.

oh please, if the board can give it, the board can take it

aboutime
09-12-2016, 08:33 PM

pete. Of course we care about Hillary. We are afraid she will infect every other Liberal woman in America.

While you feel like defending her here....please explain why we shouldn't care about her contagious possibilities of spreading...
http://icansayit.com/images/madcowhill.jpg
MAD COW DISEASE when she coughs.:laugh: