PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda Urges Black Americans to Convert to Islam

jimnyc
09-13-2016, 11:01 AM
I guess they figured they would try and cash in on any racial controversy that Obama may have created here in the US? I sure hope no one would be gullible enough to listen to this crap, and I don't think there are.

-----

Al-Qaeda, echoing previous attempts to stoke racial unrest, called on African Americans to convert to its extremist form of Islam in a video released days from the 9/11 anniversary.

Only Islam can save African Americans in the United States from oppression at the hands of the white majority, argues al-Qaeda, nearly two months after its Yemen-based branch urged its followers to specifically target the white community in the U.S.

In a document, released in late June, the Yemen-based al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) called on all Muslims in the United States to attack “areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated” and “avoid minorities.”

The new al-Qaeda 9/11 video, titled “Defiance of the Injustice: On the Occasion of Passing of Fifteen Years of the Raids of September 11th,” was released on September 9 by Al-Qaeda’s media wing Al Sahab, and it featured the terror organization’s current leader Ayman Al Zawahiri in a 20-minute address to Al-Qaeda followers, along with archived footage of the group’s former leader, Osama Bin Laden, reports The Foreign Desk.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/13/video-al-qaeda-urges-black-americans-convert-islam-threatens-more-attacks/

Abbey Marie
09-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Evil leaders reaching out to the disaffected? Tale as old as time. I think they have and will continue to have great success in this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Evil leaders reaching out to the disaffected? Tale as old as time. I think they have and will continue to have great success in this.

Murder driven cultists( muslims), what else can they feed on but hatred, division, chaos , greed, lust for power and man's evil nature??????-Tyr