PDA

View Full Version : L.A. Times Tracking Poll: Trump Opens 5-Point Lead over Clinton

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 12:10 PM
Not the aggregate of all of the polls, but still a poll in LA LA LA land and showing a decent lead for Trump.

-----

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has widened his lead over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times daily tracking poll to nearly 5 points. As of Sept. 14, Trump leads Clinton 46.7% to 42.0% in the poll.

That lead is Trump’s largest in the “Daybreak” poll since July 30, when his post-Republican National Convention bounce began to fade as Clinton enjoyed her own bounce after the Democratic National Convention.

Trump has now benefited from a 6.1% swing in the poll since September 11, the day Clinton appeared to lose consciousness at the 9/11 Memorial in New York, and her campaign struggled to explain why, giving new weight to fears about her health.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/14/l-a-times-tracking-poll-trump-leads-clinton-5/

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 12:12 PM
And I hope this pans out too!

-----

Donald Trump Shocks with Five-Point Lead over Hillary Clinton in Ohio

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is now leading Hillary Clinton by five points in the crucial swing state of Ohio, according to a poll released by Bloomberg News.

The poll was taken over September 9-12 as Clinton described Trump supporters as “a basket of deplorables” and raised questions about her health after collapsing while attending a 9/11 memorial in New York City.

Trump earns 48 percent of support, while Clinton only has 43 percent in a two-way contest. With third-party candidates included, Trump still leads 44 percent to Clinton’s 39 percent.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/donald-trump-shocks-with-five-point-lead-over-hillary-clinton-in-ohio/

Perianne
09-14-2016, 12:17 PM
I hope I am wrong about the election.

Elessar
09-14-2016, 12:19 PM
Good! She has no business being in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue considering her
crooked, illegal, deceitful, pandering, cover-ups, and outright lies.

pete311
09-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Good! She has no business being in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue considering her
crooked, illegal, deceitful, pandering, cover-ups, and outright lies.

I think you mistakenly added an "S" to "He"

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Of course the aggregate polling has been slowly going down too. Hillary is down to a 2.0 lead when head to head, and 1.8 when all candidates are included.

Elessar
09-14-2016, 12:54 PM
I think you mistakenly added an "S" to "He"

Nope! No Typonese on this one. It is your Readonese.

Going to attack me in Rep Comments again, Pete the chickenshit?

jimnyc
09-18-2016, 04:41 PM
LA Times daily tracker now has Trump at +7. The national aggregate poll with all candidates involved has Hillary with a 0.7% lead. Florida is now +1 for Trump, and Ohio is +1.2 for Trump. Also good is that Trump went from 3.2% support from black voters to now 20%, while Hillary at the same time dropped from 90% down to 70%. All this and he still has a tough road via the electorate though. But this is a great start, considering how things looked just about 3 weeks ago. :)