PDA

View Full Version : Those who want me dead

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Got to thinking about that! Yeps, some want my head on a platter. :) I'm starting to think at times that some folks aren't exactly fond of me? Odd, since I'm such an awesome person, right hjmick ?

Had a member back when I first started things, on my old board, actually re-registered with a name like "jimnyc_will_die" or something like that. Others just outright say "I hope you die you bastard!" And then there are others who are silent about it, but I just know they have voodoo dolls in my likeness. I can count no less than 15 members that would like to see bad things happen to me. How awesome is that, hjmick ? :) :)

Elessar
09-14-2016, 01:08 PM
What the hell brought this up? Best forum owner I have ever seen.

And Congrats Steelers.....my second favorite team after the Redskins.

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 01:14 PM
What the hell brought this up? Best forum owner I have ever seen.

And Congrats Steelers.....my second favorite team after the Redskins.

Oh, it's just my deranged brain, not like anyone actually said it, I can just FEEL it. LOL

Sorry about beating your 'Skins!! :)

Elessar
09-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Oh, it's just my deranged brain, not like anyone actually said it, I can just FEEL it. LOL

Early in the season, Jim. I am not worried. Cousins looked good and just could
not get all that yardage into the end zone. He out-passed Ben. Lack of running
attack killed the 'Skins.

pete311
09-14-2016, 01:25 PM
I've had ISIS threaten me and my family. Conversed several times with FBI.

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Early in the season, Jim. I am not worried. Cousins looked good and just could
not get all that yardage into the end zone. He out-passed Ben. Lack of running
attack killed the 'Skins.

He definitely looked good, but not as good as Ben. Ben had an INT, but it was a deflection. He had a 73% completion percentage, to 69 for Cousins. Cousins had more yardage in 329 to Ben's 300, but also had 2 INT's. But I'm a homer, I admit that!! BOTH looked very good for the 1st game of the year. That's a good sign going forward. I really haven't liked the 'Skins since the pig days and Riggins! :)

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 01:30 PM

Seriously?

pete311
09-14-2016, 01:34 PM
Seriously?

Yeah happened this past June. Has to do with my job.

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 01:44 PM

Holy shit. Were you on "the list"?

I hope you own some guns, and know how to protect yourself just in case. As we've seen recently, the FBI is useless as times.

Perianne
09-14-2016, 01:48 PM
Got to thinking about that! Yeps, some want my head on a platter. :) I'm starting to think at times that some folks aren't exactly fond of me? Odd, since I'm such an awesome person, right @hjmick (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=208) ?

Had a member back when I first started things, on my old board, actually re-registered with a name like "jimnyc_will_die" or something like that. Others just outright say "I hope you die you bastard!" And then there are others who are silent about it, but I just know they have voodoo dolls in my likeness. I can count no less than 15 members that would like to see bad things happen to me. How awesome is that, @hjmick (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=208) ? :) :)

But you know that I love you and don't want anything bad to happen to you. Right?

pete311
09-14-2016, 02:05 PM

I hope you own some guns, and know how to protect yourself just in case. As we've seen recently, the FBI is useless as times.

Who knows, I doubt it though, maybe the last person on the list lol. The FBI is a one way street. You tell them everything and they don't tell you shit lol.

Trigg
09-14-2016, 02:09 PM

a better question might be, are WE on the list now because we're talking to HIM

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 02:24 PM
Who knows, I doubt it though, maybe the last person on the list lol. The FBI is a one way street. You tell them everything and they don't tell you shit lol.

Well, take care of yourself then. I don't like liberal ideas, but I ain't go no issue with you buddy!! We're ALL American when it comes to fighting and defending ourselves from these scumbags.

a better question might be, are WE on the list now because we're talking to HIM

Gee, THANKS Pete, now I have to worry about my head leaving my shoulders for talking with you here? http://i.imgur.com/HaF95O8.gif

Perianne
09-14-2016, 02:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HaF95O8.gif

Why are they decapitating all those Asians?

hjmick
09-14-2016, 02:36 PM
It means you're doing something right, Jimmy my boy, you're doing something right.

I am frequently amused by how serious some people take the Interwebs... They should maybe shut down their computin' machines and get out in the world...

Anyway, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke I say...

Having bent an elbow with you and that motley crew of brothers, having talked in person, I don't get it...

Tell the Mrs. Kevlar for Christmas I guess...

jimnyc
09-14-2016, 02:44 PM
Having bent an elbow with you and that motley crew of brothers, having talked in person, I don't get it...

I swear we're getting together again, just unsure when I can get south! Whenever I next go to visit Jeff, I'll swing by that area for a few days as I got me a few other friends in Charleston that also may want to kill me! Next time will be less chaotic. When with family on a little day 'outing', you're pressed for time with everyone and have some responsibility. I hate responsibilities! LOL And then next time I can get drunk and make an ass out of myself!

crin63
09-15-2016, 01:28 AM

LOL, your only derangement is your POTUS pick. Besides that you're a fairly, semi-normal, nearly well adjusted, almost adult-like male. What's not to love? :coffee:

Drummond
09-15-2016, 07:58 AM

There's a simple solution to this, Pete. Next time anyone from ISIS threatens you ... if you get the chance, reply. Tell the threatener that you're loyal to the Left-wing side of politics.

If ISIS have their wits about them, they'll immediately understand that you're allied to that brand of political thinking that tries to sanitise Islam and Islamists any chance it gets (I see it all the time, in my country, starting with our Leftie media .. and this is a phenomenon that's seen in many countries). So, they SHOULD understand that they're threatening you 'inappropriately', once that fact is properly taken on board.

gabosaurus
09-15-2016, 11:59 PM
I can count no less than 15 members that would like to see bad things happen to me.

Are there still 15 active members who care enough to want bad things to happen to you? :death:
I would doubt it. I don't want you dead. And I have good reasons to want you dead. But still I don't want you dead. Perhaps your wife wants you dead. Be wary if she comes to bed with one hand hidden behind her back. :batteyes:

I think you are taking this too seriously. Why do you care what hjmick (or me or anyone else) has to say. Except perhaps someone from Isis. Or a Hillary Clinton staffer.

Jim, I actually like you. Believe it or not. Perhaps not enough to send you underwear pics. But I do like you. Even when you piss me off, I like you. My daughter doesn't like you, but you don't think she's real so you can disregard that. :cool:
Regardless of how she feels about you, my daughter still believes your son can be saved. One date would be all it took to make him a true liberal.

Sorry Jim. No one really hates you.
Of course, I could be mistaken.

https://i.imgflip.com/m45vk.jpg

Drummond
09-16-2016, 05:32 AM
Are there still 15 active members who care enough to want bad things to happen to you? :death:
I would doubt it. I don't want you dead. And I have good reasons to want you dead. But still I don't want you dead. Perhaps your wife wants you dead. Be wary if she comes to bed with one hand hidden behind her back. :batteyes:

I think you are taking this too seriously. Why do you care what hjmick (or me or anyone else) has to say. Except perhaps someone from Isis. Or a Hillary Clinton staffer.

Jim, I actually like you. Believe it or not. Perhaps not enough to send you underwear pics. But I do like you. Even when you piss me off, I like you. My daughter doesn't like you, but you don't think she's real so you can disregard that. :cool:
Regardless of how she feels about you, my daughter still believes your son can be saved. One date would be all it took to make him a true liberal.

Sorry Jim. No one really hates you.
Of course, I could be mistaken.

https://i.imgflip.com/m45vk.jpg

Spoken like a true Leftie.

I'm sure that, under Trump, America will know greatness again. It'll find its soul .. its foundling sense of identity, if you like (.. or even if you don't ..).

And your mindset, Gabby, will be light years from all that.

Sad.

Elessar
09-16-2016, 12:14 PM

That is indeed unfortunate. I'd say have your supervisor's press the case agents
a bit harder.

Jim said it...we are all Americans and have to stick together even if we do not agree
with stuff in here.

In my former job, I would definitely been on a 'list'. Be safe! :salute:

jimnyc
09-18-2016, 10:49 AM
It took me 4 days later, but I was just downstairs refilling my coffee and it occurred to me, Pale Rider! He wants me dead for sure, or he did.

hjmick
09-18-2016, 11:13 AM
It took me 4 days later, but I was just downstairs refilling my coffee and it occurred to me, Pale Rider! He wants me dead for sure, or he did.

Talk about a guy with a loose screw... His elevator didn't go all the way to the top... He was one egg short of a dozen... He was nuttier than a pachyderm turd... Crazier than a shithouse rat... I'm running out of clichés...

jimnyc
09-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Talk about a guy with a loose screw... His elevator didn't go all the way to the top... He was one egg short of a dozen... He was nuttier than a pachyderm turd... Crazier than a shithouse rat... I'm running out of clichés...

One short of those little plastic thingies that hold a 6-pack together!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-18-2016, 02:54 PM
As far as I can tell, majority of those that wanted me dead are themselves sleeping deep six now.
I am sure there are still a few alive and breathing now, that know me in real life and want me dead--but none are man enough to come and try to make that a reality..
Being that even now, decades later I am still on guard for such .
I know for sure 4 guys that still want me dead but they too were taught long ago that tis' not an easy task to embark upon.
This excludes the many internet site assholes , that read my words and want me dead. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Such worms I laugh at as none could do me harm unless man enough(coward enough) to sniper shoot me at long distance range.

You know how it is with some--ego-- my being the only guy that ever stomped the living hell out of them and all.

Otherwise-everybody loves me!!! ;)-Tyr

Perianne
09-18-2016, 03:27 PM
As far as I can tell, majority of those that wanted me dead are themselves sleeping deep six now.
I am sure there are still a few alive and breathing now, that know me in real life and want me dead--but none are man enough to come and try to make that a reality..
Being that even now, decades later I am still on guard for such .
I know for sure 4 guys that still want me dead but they too were taught long ago that tis' not an easy task to embark upon.
This excludes the many internet site assholes , that read my words and want me dead. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Such worms I laugh at as none could do me harm unless man enough(coward enough) to sniper shoot me at long distance range.

You know how it is with some--ego-- my being the only guy that ever stomped the living hell out of them and all.

Otherwise-everybody loves me!!! ;)-Tyr

I love you.

aboutime
09-18-2016, 06:07 PM
What anyone who wishes someone else to be dead always seems to forget is....

On the day you were born. The clock began to tick away toward the time you.....

KICK THIS......http://icansayit.com/images/buckett.png

One of the other realities most human beings never want to discuss.:laugh:

gabosaurus
09-19-2016, 09:49 PM

Perhaps Pale wanted you dead at one time. Then he went to race track, got smashed and forgot about it.

Virgil probably wanted you dead. Perhaps HogTrash as well. Sir Evil probably thinks you are dead already. :p

Said1
09-21-2016, 10:29 AM
LOL, your only derangement is your POTUS pick. Besides that you're a fairly, semi-normal, nearly well adjusted, almost adult-like male. What's not to love? :coffee:

Hahaha. I recall Jimmy losing shit on a few occasions. But it's all good. :thumb:

jimnyc
09-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Hahaha. I recall Jimmy losing shit on a few occasions. But it's all good. :thumb:

And probably much more so than your average bear!! :lol: But I can't recall anyone I want dead? outside of politicians anyway! :coffee:

Said1
09-21-2016, 10:42 AM
And probably much more so than your average bear!! :lol: But I can't recall anyone I want dead? outside of politicians anyway! :coffee:

I wouldn't say that, nothing that would warrent a death wish lol Honestly, the most maladjusted, angry person I've ever seen online was Pale Rider. :laugh2: