PDA

View Full Version : You know you have too much time on your hands if...

Russ
09-14-2016, 06:43 PM
You know your have waaayyy too much time on your hands if you actually take the time to bother protesting Ryan Lochte. And especially if you get t-shirts printed up beforehand...

https://twitter.com/ABCNewsJason/status/775515997918810113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Anyone who ends up on the news being described as a "Ryan Lochte protester" is by definition a loser. :slap:

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 02:39 PM
If they are going to bother to protest, it should be over his Olympics hair color.

:laugh2:

GravyBoat
09-16-2016, 06:18 PM
Meh, I feel the same way about anyone involved in organized religion.

Elessar
09-16-2016, 06:43 PM
Meh, I feel the same way about anyone involved in organized religion.

And that WHAT have to do with the OP?

Off your Meds again Doug?

aboutime
09-16-2016, 09:41 PM

Elessar. Sounds like his Lucifer syndrome pills are working overtime.:laugh:

GravyBoat
09-17-2016, 10:24 AM

Who's off their meds? My name is GravyBoat.

Anyway, you sure do have a quick trigger. Here's you:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9361&stc=1

Elessar
09-17-2016, 11:45 AM
Who's off their meds? My name is GravyBoat.

Anyway, you sure do have a quick trigger. Here's you:

Your name is Doug. You told me that years ago. Rather hard to forget that.

GravyBoat
09-17-2016, 12:46 PM
Your name is Doug. You told me that years ago. Rather hard to forget that.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but GravyBoat is an anagram of my real name, Gary Tabov. My handle also pays homage to my service as a naval cook, where I excelled at making gravy at sea, thus, GravyBoat. I was also the fleet's best stock men, I made the best beef stock, chicken stock, vegetable stock, and on special occasions, duck stock. This is ironic, because the surname Tabov is common in Vladivostok, which is where my great grandparents lived before coming to America back in the 1890's. Try not to forget this time, m'kay.

:saluting2:

Abbey Marie
09-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Sorry to burst you bubble, but GravyBoat is an anagram of my real name, Gary Tabov. My handle also pays homage to my service as a naval cook, where I excelled at making gravy at sea, thus, GravyBoat. I was also the fleet's best stock men, I made the best beef stock, chicken stock, vegetable stock, and on special occasions, duck stock. This is ironic, because the surname Tabov is common in Vladivostok, which is where my great grandparents lived before coming to America back in the 1890's. Try not to forget this time, m'kay.

:saluting2:

Making good stocks and gravies and sauces are the best cooking skills to have, IMO.

GravyBoat
09-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Making good stocks and gravies and sauces are the best cooking skills to have, IMO.

The key to great gravy is to deglaze the pan, add a little flour, stir well as it reduces, then incorporate cold butter at the finish, cold butter will emulsify and not get greasy.

:salute: