PDA

View Full Version : Again....Where is

Elessar
09-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Gunny?

Not seen that old war-horse in about 10 days. I hope he is well.

jimnyc
09-15-2016, 01:51 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)?

Not seen that old war-horse in about 10 days. I hope he is well.

Same here. Been trying to get a hold of him for a few days but he hasn't responded. Last I heard was that he was sick, what he told me like 3-4 days ago? I'll keep trying!

Elessar
09-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Same here. Been trying to get a hold of him for a few days but he hasn't responded. Last I heard was that he was sick, what he told me like 3-4 days ago? I'll keep trying!

I miss him and his brand of common sense. Please keep us posted?

aboutime
09-15-2016, 07:29 PM
I remember, more than a week or so ago; where he was complaining about his monitor being on the wack. He may be having other problems since I also think he is using pretty old equipment.

Not sure. But I suspect he'll be back when things get better.

Elessar
09-15-2016, 07:35 PM
I thought he said that was fixed....Oh, well....cannot trust electronics!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2016, 10:10 AM
I would like to know, where gunny is vacationing.
Not that its my business per say but out of idle curiosity and the fact that this place seems a bit too tame without his gruff and plentiful comments, etc...etc.... etc.....
Besides, he kinda grows on ya after a while, --- damn sure hope that it is not any kind of serious health issue!!!
Anybody know, and if possible please share the info...
Besides, he gave a lot of good insight various topics being discussed. I found such informative and entertaining too.--Tyr

jimnyc
09-19-2016, 02:38 PM
Gunny is sick right now. I'll certainly update with more information as it comes. Wish him well.

Drummond
09-19-2016, 06:10 PM
Gunny is sick right now. I'll certainly update with more information as it comes. Wish him well.

Well said.

Gunny, whatever ails you right now - I wish you better. This board is the poorer for your absence !

Elessar
09-19-2016, 06:16 PM

I do wish him well, and Thanks for the update!

gabosaurus
09-19-2016, 09:44 PM

Sorry to hear that. :(