PDA

View Full Version : Cradle to Grave

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 11:42 AM
This liberal idea of making everyone dependent on the government is reaching new lows here in deep blue (northern) Delaware. We already had free school lunch for low income students. OK, I get it, they are stuck in school and have to eat.

Expanded that to free breakfast. Starting to have a bit of an issue. Can't people eat at home before school? Aren't these same people also getting food stamps/WIC just so that they have food for their kids? But OK.

Now, the (Dem, Obviously) Governor has decided that this still isn't good enough. Apparently many of the parents aren't even getting their kids to school on time to eat said free breakfast. So now Delaware public schools will have packaged portable breakfasts on food carts so the kids can grab them to eat in their first period class. I kid you not. We no longer can even expect a parent to get their own children on time to the very place that gives them free food.

What's left? Hire aides to fork the food into their mouths? (Btw, I also personally know that our (free also) pre-school workers take kids to dentist appointments, etc., during the school day).

Yeah, I know, how dare I think this? I must be racist. No, wait; I'm a hating racist hater who hates children. Except- these programs are based on income; not race. I guess I am a "classist" hater, lol.

We are witnessing nothing short of the demise of the very can-do attitude that makes a nation or a people great. And the infantilization of a whole class of people. And that is the most hateful/racist thing of all.

Elessar
09-16-2016, 11:52 AM
Geesh...free school supplied breakfasts and lunches would have made our lives
easier in West Virginia! Except we were not city folk waiting on handouts. We got
up and did it ourselves.

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 11:57 AM
Geesh...free school supplied breakfasts and lunches would have made our lives
easier in West Virginia! Except we were not city folk waiting on handouts. We got
up and did it ourselves.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/61492029.jpg

fj1200
09-16-2016, 12:48 PM
It's good for women and kids. :shrug:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2016, 01:03 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/61492029.jpg

All designed by dems/libs to get the right outcome--as in -- "cradle to voting booth"...
And WE let them do it with our tax dollars--by the hundreds of billions yearly!

Yes-- designed to bring this nation's demise.
All with the plan that they-the stinking dems, emerge as the one party in power in a dictatorial government absent any Constitutional rights.

Just that deadly and traitorous --but who cares--since treason is no longer a crime--in fact the dem/lib /media now make it a career enhancement and obligation that calls for high praise.
The obama praise for doing so multiple times monthly is a clear example. -Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 02:30 PM
It's good for women and kids. :shrug:

I saw what you did there. :no:

Russ
09-16-2016, 02:40 PM
All designed by dems/libs to get the right outcome--as in -- "cradle to voting booth"...

I love the "cradle to voting booth" logo.

I might add a couple of variations to go with that, all invented by Dems:
- Mexican border to voting booth (southern states)
- ISIS member to Syrian refugee to American voting booth (courtesy Obama)
- jail cell to voting booth (Virginia)
- death certificate / recently deceased to voting booth (Chicago area especially)

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 02:41 PM
I love the "cradle to voting booth" logo.

I might add a couple of variations to go with that, all invented by Dems:
- Mexican border to voting booth (southern states)
- ISIS member to Syrian refugee to American voting booth (courtesy Obama)
- jail cell to voting booth (Virginia)
- death certificate / recently deceased to voting booth (Chicago area especially)

:laugh: Good ones...

fj1200
09-16-2016, 03:02 PM

http://www.simplyabsurd.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out where conservatism is these days.

Bilgerat
09-16-2016, 03:10 PM
My Lady (who teaches in an area that is unarguably on of the poorest) tells me that the "youts" there are on free or reduced meals.

They get breakfast (which is mostly discarded) and lunch (again, mostly discarded)

And in the summer months, the little darlings get at least a lunch

As I've said, most of the food is not consumed. Why? It isn't "pizza or nuggets or fast food.

It is (to me) a tremendous waste of food and resources.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 03:12 PM

And why less and less folks bother to reply to him. When folks have to hang onto things like that, and make claims about what one would do in the future on different issues, and then bring things into other threads - they have nothing, zilch, nada and have lost - other than lame attempts at trolling.

GravyBoat
09-16-2016, 06:14 PM
You do realize that school lunch has zero to do with helping the plight of poor people, right?

50-60 years ago Organized Crime moved into school lunch. From the food and sundries suppliers, to the school unions, to the private contractors who cook the food in many states, it's all an organized outfit. And under Moochelle, the food is now utter rubbish, probably on par or even worse than anything the Nazis served in concentration camps. But do you think the taxpayer is charged any less?

The United States is little more than an open-air concentration camp. You think you're free? No, you're a prisoner in a very well crafted cage.

:salute:

fj1200
09-16-2016, 07:53 PM
And why less and less folks bother to reply to him. When folks have to hang onto things like that, and make claims about what one would do in the future on different issues, and then bring things into other threads - they have nothing, zilch, nada and have lost - other than lame attempts at trolling.

This is still a debate site right?