PDA

View Full Version : Trump hat is hate speech?

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 01:01 PM
What the F is wrong with people today? This is what coddling them leads to. Amazing how these folks want to stifle the free speech/expression of others.

-----

Latest Safe-Space Incursion: Wearing a 'Make America Great Again' Hat

A college campus feminista demands that this guy remove his Trump hat, citing it as hate speech. This interaction is all caught on tape, and you have to wonder about the world we live in where Colin Kaepernick is defended as a free-speech hero, but this guy is told not to wear a hat. How is a "Make America Great Again" hat hate speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 01:05 PM
First off - it's ILLEGAL immigrants, people are SO stupid.

"you gotta take it off, you gotta take it off"

Seriously? More of the weakest humans on earth, they can't handle being in the presence of a hat. I would have told her to fuck off.

Trigg
09-16-2016, 03:30 PM
this girl was an idiot, but on the bright side social media seems to be on the side of the boy wearing the hat.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 03:37 PM
this girl was an idiot, but on the bright side social media seems to be on the side of the boy wearing the hat.

And I hope SHE now gets "boycotted" for her stupidity. :)

pete311
09-16-2016, 04:28 PM
1 idiot making a stupid video does not say anything about anything but how this 1 person is stupid. not news.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 04:36 PM
1 idiot making a stupid video does not say anything about anything but how this 1 person is stupid. not news.

WTF? Yes, this one person is stupid. MY bet is that we would find many of these stupid people in these "safe places", but I admit that's a guess. And this also isn't the first time that folks have stated that "make america great again" really means something else. And that was by media agencies. So there's not much to wonder as to where a twit like this would get that idea.

It was a video story. Not the greatest news, but news nonetheless. No likey no respondee.

pete311
09-16-2016, 04:44 PM
MY bet is that we would find many of these stupid people in these "safe places", but I admit that's a guess.

Your trying to make a generalization as big as Hilary's deplorable comment.

Bilgerat
09-16-2016, 04:46 PM
Whining babies who will undoubtedly fail when the leave the protective bubble of the campus.

BTW, the maggot who stole the hat should be forced to make recompense.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Your trying to make a generalization as big as Hilary's deplorable comment.

Sorry, but anyone needing a "safe space" to begin with is an idiot. The very idea of this safe space crap is hilarious and sad at the same time.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Whining babies who will undoubtedly fail when the leave the protective bubble of the campus.

BTW, the maggot who stole the hat should be forced to make recompense.

I'd have seen the local jail for a few hours and pay my fine, as I would have beat the crap out of that wormy looking little fucker if he touched anything belonging to me.

GravyBoat
09-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Yeah, and then that Canadian wussy just gave in and did everything the libtard asked. "Yes, I'm racist, please beat on me."

Elessar
09-16-2016, 06:33 PM
What the F is wrong with people today? This is what coddling them leads to. Amazing how these folks want to stifle the free speech/expression of others.

-----

Latest Safe-Space Incursion: Wearing a 'Make America Great Again' Hat

A college campus feminista demands that this guy remove his Trump hat, citing it as hate speech. This interaction is all caught on tape, and you have to wonder about the world we live in where Colin Kaepernick is defended as a free-speech hero, but this guy is told not to wear a hat. How is a "Make America Great Again" hat hate speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

That is stupid. Appearance leaves me to suspect a crying liberal, demanding someone else to
lower to her standards.

Why is her hat backwards? Why so many rings and bracelets? Tell you why: "Look At Me!"

The incessant drivel from her mouth, never letting the person she confronts speak, seals it.