PDA

View Full Version : Prediction - Hillary will request all kinds of special debate conditions

Russ
09-16-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm going to predict right now that Hillary will soon start requesting all kinds of unusual accommodations for her 'special needs' during the upcoming debates. She's already stated she has pneumonia, of course, but I believe she has something worse and the pneumonia is a cover story. I think she would have a hard time standing up straight for an hour and a half, or even just an hour, so I predict she will come up with a long list of debate demands, such as these...

1. Shorter debates, like 30-45 minutes.
2. Debates with lots of commercials. She wants the commercials, so she can head offstage for 5 minutes each time, for treatment.
3. Sitting debates. She will want to be sitting down the whole time - eg where everyone is sitting around a round table.
4. Online debates. Where she's not in front of the live audience, eg she's speaking over video from her home in Chappaqua.
5. Fewer debates. She might say there is no need for more than one Presidential debate, and one Vice Presidential debate.
6. Town Hall debates. Debates that are nothing more than audience questions, that she takes while sitting down.
7. No debates. I could see her making outrageous demands that she hopes Donald Trump doesn't agree to. That way, she can say "no debates at all and it's Trump's fault because he won't agree to my conditions."

It will be interesting to see if she actually does any of these. Even if she does the first two Presidential debates, which will have liberal moderators, at the very least I expect her to refuse to do the final debate, since that is the one moderated by Chris Wallace of FoxNews. We'll see.

jimnyc
09-16-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm confident we won't see any questions nailing her on the endless scandals over the years. I hope Trump brings them up in various ways. And it'll be hilarious if she has another one of her infamous coughing fits!!

GravyBoat
09-16-2016, 06:01 PM
She should be allowed to do the debate from the toilet, after all, that's where she'll be spending most of her time anyway.

She wears those loose fitting outfits to cover her adult diaper, as well as the complex network of tubes that drain from multiple stomas and orifices into a large reservoir bag, in order to control the endless flow of disgusting fluids that constantly ooze from her diseased carcass.

Here's a partial list of bodily secretions that Hillary requires medical intervention to control: urine, feces, vaginal discharge, pus, pleural effusion, sputum, perspiration, and toe jam.

:salute:

Abbey Marie
09-16-2016, 07:01 PM
Wow Gravyboat, I've read your posts today, and you are in one wicked mood, lol.

Can't say I blame you, though. We are certainly in some pretty crappy times.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57211252.jpg

Russ
09-16-2016, 08:06 PM
She should be allowed to do the debate from the toilet, after all, that's where she'll be spending most of her time anyway.

She wears those loose fitting outfits to cover her adult diaper, as well as the complex network of tubes that drain from multiple stomas and orifices into a large reservoir bag, in order to control the endless flow of disgusting fluids that constantly ooze from her diseased carcass.

Here's a partial list of bodily secretions that Hillary requires medical intervention to control: urine, feces, vaginal discharge, pus, pleural effusion, sputum, perspiration, and toe jam.

:laugh: Ha, GB you had me laughing out loud.

aboutime
09-16-2016, 09:29 PM

GravyBoat......Don't forget...from what I hear; SALES of PREPARATION-H(illary) have been cleaned off of most shelves because when people see, or hear Hillary talk...it gives them the "RUNS", but helps get rid of LIBERAL CONSTIPATION!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh: