PDA

View Full Version : Just DAMN! CAT!

Mr. P
07-26-2007, 07:44 AM
WOW! A cat I don't want in my bed!

PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island (AP) -- Oscar the cat seems to have an uncanny knack for predicting when nursing home patients are going to die, by curling up next to them during their final hours.

Oscar the cat doesn't like to be put out in the hall when a patient is dying.

His accuracy, observed in 25 cases, has led the staff to call family members once he has chosen someone. It usually means the patient has less than four hours to live.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/25/death.cat.ap/

glockmail
07-26-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm telling you those damn scavengers know when the end is near. Oscar is simply waiting for a fresh tates of human blood.

dan
07-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Sounds like a lot of Paulie Walnuts in here!

Abbey Marie
07-26-2007, 11:21 AM
I'll bet he is trying to comfort them in their last hours. Cats are awesome.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 11:29 AM
I'll bet he is trying to comfort them in their last hours. Cats are awesome.

Nothing of the sort! He's a blood thirsty scanenger!

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
Nothing of the sort! He's a blood thirsty scanenger!

Not at all. When my grandma was dying here at our house my little poodle for the last say of her life would not leave her side, would eat, drink or go out to goto the bathroom. Animals know.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Not at all. When my grandma was dying here at our house my little poodle for the last say of her life would not leave her side, would eat, drink or go out to goto the bathroom. Animals know. That's nice but we are talking about cats here. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:57 PM
That's nice but we are talking about cats here. :laugh2:

Cat's are the same way. I think they sense the end and wan't to comfort the person.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Cat's are the same way. I think they sense the end and wan't to comfort the person. Comfort, smumfort. Then how do you explain mine biting me, wife and kids when his food bowl gets low?

Why do you think they always hang around old people?

Do you realize how many times a cat-crazy old lady hermit has been found dead, her bones picked clean by her hungry cats? Happens at least once/ year just here in the states.

They are related to tigers behaviorily and watch what happens when you put a human body in a tiger cage.

I'm telling you these little bastards can't be trusted.

Mr. P
07-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Comfort, smumfort. Then how do you explain mine biting me, wife and kids when his food bowl gets low?

Do you realize how many times a cat-crazy old lady hermit has been found dead, her bones picked clean by her hungry cats? Happens at least once/ year just here in the states.

They are related to tigers behaviorily and watch what happens when you put a human body in a tiger cage.

They suck the breath outta babies too!

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 05:47 PM

That's because the smell the milk on their breath............

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Comfort, smumfort. Then how do you explain mine biting me, wife and kids when his food bowl gets low?

It's simple to explain why yours always bites you, animals can sense evil. :laugh2:

Mr. P
07-26-2007, 05:52 PM
That's because the smell the milk on their breath............

But killing is wrong no matter the smell. They are are evil shits!

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 05:54 PM
But killing is wrong no matter the smell. They are are evil shits!

They don't know.......

Mr. P
07-26-2007, 06:26 PM
They don't know.......

The hell they don't! They know when to sleep, eat and shit!
They sure as hell know how and when to kill!

They ARE EVIL with a purr!

I say we get back to the purist form of violin stings!

Pale Rider
07-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh for Christ sake.... what is all this about little house cats being evil. Bullshit. I've had a number of cats, and this last one I've had for going on fifteen years, and I can tell you, there's not an evil bone in him. He's the sweetest most loving old cat I've ever seen. I used to drive semi truck, and sometimes I'd be away for two, three weeks. When I'd come home that cat would NOT stop meowing at me, and funny thing is, I knew what he was saying. He was telling me how much he missed me, and that he didn't want me to be gone again for that long. He's my pal.

Evil... c'mon you guys. Get real. :uhoh:

glockmail
07-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Wassamadda? Cat got your toungue? :poke:

glockmail
07-26-2007, 07:24 PM
It's simple to explain why yours always bites you, animals can sense evil. :laugh2:
He doesn't always bite. Just when he's hungry.

And I just paid $750 worth of compassion to get him fixed up after his last brush with death. I don't see how you could say I'm the evil one.

So that pretty much blows you're little "theory" to hell, don't it, Nevada Boy? :poke:

It's him, that little bastard.

Ya know I did drown a cat I had once because he kept shitting on the rug. But that was like, 3 years before this last one was born. Do you think he senses something?

If so that's pure unnatural eveil.

Mr. P
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Oh for Christ sake.... what is all this about little house cats being evil. Bullshit. I've had a number of cats, and this last one I've had for going on fifteen years, and I can tell you, there's not an evil bone in him. He's the sweetest most loving old cat I've ever seen. I used to drive semi truck, and sometimes I'd be away for two, three weeks. When I'd come home that cat would NOT stop meowing at me, and funny thing is, I knew what he was saying. He was telling me how much he missed me, and that he didn't want me to be gone again for that long. He's my pal.

Evil... c'mon you guys. Get real. :uhoh:

I think Pale is "pussy wiped"! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :poke:

glockmail
07-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Must be that hot sun in Nevada this time of year. :poke:

He needs to take his Harley on a trip to The South Land to cool off for a while. Have some moonshine, lay in a hammock, sample some southern hospitality.

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Ya know... it is hotter than hell here right now, and I'm looking forward to moving back up to Montana.

I've been down south, all over. Lived in Tampa. Hated it. You can have all that damn humidity.

I still like cats. They're natures most efficient killer, and damn durable. Amazing little animals.

Abbey Marie
07-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Ya know... it is hotter than hell here right now, and I'm looking forward to moving back up to Montana.

I've been down south, all over. Lived in Tampa. Hated it. You can have all that damn humidity.

I still like cats. They're natures most efficient killer, and damn durable. Amazing little animals.

Cats good, illegals bad. I'd say you have it just right, Pale. :)

glockmail
07-27-2007, 06:14 AM

Florida ain't the south. It's a suburb of NY and Chicago, really.

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 03:44 PM
Florida ain't the south. It's a suburb of NY and Chicago, really.

So you're interpretation of down south is figurative, and mine is literal. I'm a yankee anyway. I don't care.

And I still like cats.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 04:44 PM
So you're interpretation of down south is figurative, and mine is literal. I'm a yankee anyway. I don't care.

And I still like cats. Just don't turn you back on them is all I can say.:poke:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Just don't turn you back on them is all I can say.:poke:

Don't little old ladies have cats? :laugh2:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Don't little old ladies have cats? :laugh2:
You mean 'don't cats hang around people who are close to death'. :poke:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 07:05 PM
You mean 'don't cats hang around people who are close to death'. :poke:

Nope, you usually hear about little old ladies and their cats.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Nope, you usually hear about little old ladies and their cats. Yup. Cats are hanging around waiting for the ol' gal to keel off or just stroke out. Then they take a little sample bite, and if there's no movement to sawt them away, they chow down. It happens all the time.

I've tried warning Red States Rule but he won't listen.