PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Caste System

Perianne
09-19-2016, 12:51 PM
There is a caste system in India. You are born into it and can never leave. Outside...or below....the castes, are the Dalits. They are outcasts and untouchable by others. They have to do work that others consider beneath them, like cleaning latrines and carrying sewage. They are subject to violence and discrimination. The key is that they can never leave their place in life.

While the India system is harsh, it appears that perhaps Mother Nature has created her own caste system.

I believe there is an undeniable caste among humans. While the caste system in India is inescapable, other humans can escape their assigned caste, though with some difficulty.

Any thoughts?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2016, 01:11 PM
There is a caste system in India. You are born into it and can never leave. Outside...or below....the castes, are the Dalits. They are outcasts and untouchable by others. They have to do work that others consider beneath them, like cleaning latrines and carrying sewage. They are subject to violence and discrimination. The key is that they can never leave their place in life.

While the India system is harsh, it appears that perhaps Mother Nature has created her own caste system.

I believe there is an undeniable caste among humans. While the caste system in India is inescapable, other humans can escape their assigned caste, though with some difficulty.

Any thoughts?
A free man will fight to be free.
If they want to not be viewed as vermin and untouchables then they must fight and not be concerned about the bloodshed or how many of their kind die..
Freedom has to be earned by the bloodshed and sacrifices that also make it so dear..
Here although millions of us receive it as a birthright--the debt in death, blood,and treasure has been paid and is still being paid daily by this nation's defenders--our military.
If I were there in such a pit, I'd fight to the death.. -Tyr

Noir
09-19-2016, 02:31 PM
Common then Perianne, how are these 'human castes' separated and which of those groups is 'top caste' (I doubt the answer is surprising but heyho)

Perianne
09-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Common then Perianne, how are these 'human castes' separated and which of those groups is 'top caste' (I doubt the answer is surprising but heyho)

In most of the civilized world (excluding those nations who practice a rigid caste system), the separation is generally by intelligence and strength of character.

Drummond
09-19-2016, 06:00 PM
In most of the civilized world (excluding those nations who practice a rigid caste system), the separation is generally by intelligence and strength of character.

Seems to me that Leftie v Conservative would qualify, then.

Intelligence, strength of character, individualism ... Conservative.

Forever bending to PC imperatives, regardless of whether they make the smallest sense ... Leftie.

Elessar
09-19-2016, 06:10 PM
I view a Caste System as being mind-control through fear and
intimidation by those that feel they are a ruling class.

It is also used by racists and power-hungry groups and individuals.

I lived it growing up, where my family was considered 'lesser' due to not having
wealth, social, or political influence.

Caste System has many faces and definitions.

Perianne
09-19-2016, 06:46 PM

I lived it growing up, where my family was considered 'lesser' due to not having

But you pulled yourself up out of it. I, too, grew up as a lesser. Not any more.

Perianne
09-19-2016, 07:18 PM
This song always broke my heart. It is about the "ugly" class and the rejection they feel.

Janis Ian wrote this song about her young years and how she felt. She never found true love from men.

Ian married Portuguese filmmaker Tino Sargo in 1978 and the two divorced in 1983. Details of Sargo's physical and emotional abuse were discussed in Ian's autobiography. After moving to Nashville, she met Patricia Snyder in 1989. Ian came out as a lesbian in 1993 with the worldwide release of her album Breaking Silence. Snyder and Ian married in Toronto on August 27, 2003. Ian has a stepdaughter and two grandchildren with Snyder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Ian

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Ian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SuavKHes_Y (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Ian)
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janis_Ian)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2016, 08:09 PM

As did I my friend. I worked and "fought" my way out of it...
By age 18/19 , nobody dared call me or try to treat me as a "lesser" being..
Reality and fear being the great equalizer in my particular case..
I found that stomping enough arrogant bastards, gave the others a new found respect for this "lesser being".
Side benefit was --it was fun..
My youth was a wild and crazy ride with lessons well learned.-Tyr

gabosaurus
09-19-2016, 09:53 PM
...which of those groups is 'top caste'

Liberal females with multiple degrees. :cool:

Drummond
09-20-2016, 06:45 AM

... taught (or is that 'programmed') by other Lefties, all of them devoid of an understanding of real life ??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

CSM
09-20-2016, 06:46 AM

Degrees of what....leprosy? VD? mental illness?

Drummond
09-20-2016, 07:36 AM
Degrees of what....leprosy? VD? mental illness?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: