PDA

View Full Version : 'Immigration Security Is National Security'

jimnyc
09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Attacks I believe are only playing into the hands of Trump. I believe Obama looks weak, as does Hillary, on both immigration and terrorism. I think Trump knows this as well and will use it to his advantage. And this isn't fear mongering, this is reality that we are seeing.

-----

Trump: 'Immigration Security Is National Security'

Donald Trump promoted his immigration plan during a campaign speech Monday, hours after the suspect in the New Jersey and New York bombings was arrested in a gun battle with police.

"Attack after attack from 9/11 to San Bernardino, we have seen how failures to screen who is entering the United States puts all of our citizens, everyone in this room, at danger," Trump said. "So let me state very, very clearly: immigration security is national security."

Trump's speech took place in Estero, Fla. at a campaign rally. He took shots at Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama and the immigration policies they have put in place and supported, and he highlighted the radical Islamic terror attacks that have plagued the world in recent years.

"All together there are nearly 1 million individuals in the United States with deportation orders who have not yet been removed," Trump said. "In the 20th century, the United States defeated fascism, Nazism, and communism. Now we must defeat radical Islamic terrorism."

Trump said there has been a radical Islamic terror attack this summer every 84 hours across the globe, not including "the war Zones of the Middle East."

He noted, "Hillary Clinton is a weak and ineffective person, and I will tell you, if you choose Donald Trump, these problems are going to go away far, far greater than anybody would think. Believe me."

Trump began his speech by thanking the members of the law enforcement community in the wake of the weekend's bombings allegedly at the hands of Ahmad Khan Rahami.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-immigration-security-national-security/2016/09/19/id/749046/

Abbey Marie
09-19-2016, 05:53 PM
Hillary blamed Trump today for terrorism. Good to know the real reason they hate us. Who knew?

Drummond
09-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Hillary blamed Trump today for terrorism. Good to know the real reason they hate us. Who knew?

I look forward to the day when TERRORISTS get blamed for terrorism ...

... though that might be asking altogether too much of a Leftie ...

A terrorist plants bombs. Maybe he'll kill people. Maybe he'll just maim. Maybe he'll do both.

But, hey presto, in LeftieWorld, HE is not ultimately responsible for his actions !! Why ? Because the Left has political capital to make of perverting the obvious truth into a message that serves THEM.

Any responsible politician would take a realistic approach and stick with it, serving reputable ends in the process. But this does not describe the Left -- AT ALL ----

Elessar
09-19-2016, 06:21 PM

She has no common sense. Just a vision of self-grandeur.

As Sec of State, she allowed these incursions. Just the aging
1960's Hippie coming full circle.