PDA

View Full Version : T l m

Abbey Marie
09-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Watching coverage of police gun battle with our newest Islamic bomber, and it got me thinking: before long we will probably have a TLM movement- Terrorist Lives Matter. Do you doubt it?

jimnyc
09-19-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm sure it's already a thing in the middle east!

And then you have some out there now saying we shouldn't use the word "terrorist" or "radical islam".

Drummond
09-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Watching coverage of police gun battle with our newest Islamic bomber, and it got me thinking: before long we will probably have a TLM movement- Terrorist Lives Matter. Do you doubt it?

Nope. Of course not.

Besides, this is already the position of those on the Left, most especially those who are unashamedly extreme in their efforts to fight for terrorists' so-called 'human rights'.

Will we see a resurgence of interest in getting Gitmo closed ?? Wouldn't surprise me.

Drummond
09-19-2016, 05:55 PM
I'm sure it's already a thing in the middle east!

And then you have some out there now saying we shouldn't use the word "terrorist" or "radical islam".

'NOW' saying ... ???

That has been the position of the BBC for the past couple of years.

The word 'terrorist' can be reported by BBC News, if that is a quote from someone else. But commentary initiated by the BBC routinely omits the word 'terrorist'. We get words such as 'attacker', or 'bomber', or 'killer' (occasionally ..). The word 'terrorist' is avoided by the BBC, because they consider it loaded with pre-conceptual bias (presumably because 'one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter').

Elessar
09-19-2016, 06:30 PM
This is because our present administration refuses to identify it for what it is.
It can be domestic or international.

Simple definition of terrorism without even looking it up:

"Behaviors and / or actions that are performed to instill fear, mistrust, and attempt
to compel surrender to the faction. Actions that make people look over their shoulders;
actions that create security blockades that affect the whole of a society; actions that
make good people hide and avoid large venues."

Perianne
09-19-2016, 06:48 PM
This is because our present administration refuses to identify it for what it is.
It can be domestic or international.

Or, more likely in my opinion, he just doesn't care. Those Americans deserve whatever misery they get.

Elessar
09-19-2016, 06:53 PM
Or, more likely in my opinion, he just doesn't care. Those Americans deserve whatever misery they get.

Brilliant legacy he has created. Supports BLM and 'Occupy' domestic terrorists, but
refuses to admit what his lax immigration policy and definitions have allowed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-19-2016, 08:13 PM

T--- HE
L--- OUSY
M---USLIMS

THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT IT STOOD FOR... since its right on cue IMHO..

And I have very little doubt that many will go with the "Terrorist Lives Matter" bit.
-TYR

aboutime
09-19-2016, 08:19 PM
He has been PRETENDING to be someone important since the day he first became a Senator. The ONE and ONLY reason he got to move into the White House.....DESPITE ALL THE RACIST ACCUSATIONS I expect to get from saying this is....BECAUSE Obama was the First Black man to run, impress, lie, and make promises to millions of people who FELL FOR HIS LIES, as he Impressed them with words MOST OF THEM NEVER HEARD BEFORE, or UNDERSTOOD.
Obama, like Hillary is a successful Double-talking, Master of Confusing English Words that do nothing, mean nothing, and always become LIES.