PDA

View Full Version : London’s Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks ‘Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big City’

jimnyc
09-21-2016, 07:15 AM
And yet prior to the past 15 years, I don't recall many/any attacks in the big cities that I know of.

-----

At an event in New York City called “Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities,” Sadiq Khan, London’s London mayor, met with his counterpart in the Big Apple, far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio, and explained that urban dwellers should simply get used to jihadist rampages.

Terror attack are “part and parcel of life in a big city,” Khan told the Evening Standard just hours after police foiled multiple terror attacks in New Jersey and New York.

Once hailed as a “progressive” Muslim that would inevitably challenge regressive Islamists, Khan is now echoing an excuse shared by European leaders across the West. After a series of terror attacks in France, the French Prime Minister told his countrymen that France “will have to live with terrorism.” In other words, terrorism is the new normal.

Khan’s surrender to the scourge of jihad comes the same day as the publication of the London mayor’s co-authored New York Times editorial, in which he praises the virtues of immigration alongside Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and New York City Mayor de Blasio.

“We call on world leaders to adopt a similar welcoming and collaborative spirit on behalf of the refugees all over the world...” write the three leftist big city leaders. “Our cities stand united in the call for inclusivity. It is part of who we are as citizens of diverse and thriving cities.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/londons-muslim-mayor-terror-attacks-part-and-michael-qazvini#

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2016, 07:30 AM
And yet prior to the past 15 years, I don't recall many/any attacks in the big cities that I know of.

-----

At an event in New York City called “Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities,” Sadiq Khan, London’s London mayor, met with his counterpart in the Big Apple, far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio, and explained that urban dwellers should simply get used to jihadist rampages.

Terror attack are “part and parcel of life in a big city,” Khan told the Evening Standard just hours after police foiled multiple terror attacks in New Jersey and New York.

Once hailed as a “progressive” Muslim that would inevitably challenge regressive Islamists, Khan is now echoing an excuse shared by European leaders across the West. After a series of terror attacks in France, the French Prime Minister told his countrymen that France “will have to live with terrorism.” In other words, terrorism is the new normal.

Khan’s surrender to the scourge of jihad comes the same day as the publication of the London mayor’s co-authored New York Times editorial, in which he praises the virtues of immigration alongside Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and New York City Mayor de Blasio.

“We call on world leaders to adopt a similar welcoming and collaborative spirit on behalf of the refugees all over the world...” write the three leftist big city leaders. “Our cities stand united in the call for inclusivity. It is part of who we are as citizens of diverse and thriving cities.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9308/londons-muslim-mayor-terror-attacks-part-and-michael-qazvini#

So the muslim bastard says-surrender to it--its Allah's will.

What happened in LONDON TO PUT THAT FKKING BASTRD IN CHARGE IS AKIN TO AN OPENLY AVOWED NAZI BEING ELECTED TO OUR SENATE OR AS A STATE GOVENORSHIP DURING WW2!!

Absolute insanity to put that piece of shit in charge..-Tyr

Drummond
09-21-2016, 08:02 AM
So the muslim bastard says-surrender to it--its Allah's will.

What happened in LONDON TO PUT THAT FKKING BASTRD IN CHARGE IS AKIN TO AN OPENLY AVOWED NAZI BEING ELECTED TO OUR SENATE OR AS A STATE GOVENORSHIP DURING WW2!!

Absolute insanity to put that piece of shit in charge..-Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Surprise, surprise ... no mention of this at all on BBC News ....

This is totally disgusting. As Mayor, he's supposed to be making London as safe as possible, and NOT accepting ANY measure of threat to the safety of its citizens.

But, it seems, one must now 'consider tolerable' having a perpetual terrorist threat looming over Western cities !!!!

I don't think Churchill would've approved !! Nor Margaret Thatcher, of course. Nor ... any truly great Conservative these British Isles has ever produced.

Let me guess. Khan's a Leftie .. and a Muslim ... yes .. ??!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2016, 08:25 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Surprise, surprise ... no mention of this at all on BBC News ....

This is totally disgusting. As Mayor, he's supposed to be making London as safe as possible, and NOT accepting ANY measure of threat to the safety of its citizens.

But, it seems, one must now 'consider tolerable' having a perpetual terrorist threat looming over Western cities !!!!

I don't think Churchill would've approved !! Nor Margaret Thatcher, of course. Nor ... any truly great Conservative these British Isles has ever produced.

Let me guess. Khan's a Leftie .. and a Muslim ... yes .. ??!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, as I have been saying here for over 4 years now--Islam and the lefties are in an alliance.
A triple, Islam, leftists and dems.. Sad but true...-Tyr

Drummond
09-21-2016, 08:41 AM
Yes, as I have been saying here for over 4 years now--Islam and the lefties are in an alliance.
A triple, Islam, leftists and dems.. Sad but true...-Tyr

Here, in the UK, that alliance has been obvious for a rather long time, Tyr.

It's just that precious few will see what's staring them in the face. PC media, here, does its best to arrange that.

My guess ... this item will never appear on the BBC (though I'd like to be proven wrong on that ..).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2016, 09:18 AM
Here, in the UK, that alliance has been obvious for a rather long time, Tyr.

It's just that precious few will see what's staring them in the face. PC media, here, does its best to arrange that.

My guess ... this item will never appear on the BBC (though I'd like to be proven wrong on that ..).

And my friend, I have , more than once advised you to move here to USA, AND AWAY FROM THAT TERRITORY THAT WILL SOON BECOME A MUSLIM DOMINATED HELLHOLE.
For in my opinion , the native Brits there have let it go too damn far ever to start deportation or elimination OF THE FFING SCOURGE THAT THEY INVITED IN.

Islam is a self contained dominate dark force that allows no internal weakening. They do this by way of having immediate and lethal consequences
for any that seek to in any way moderate or eliminate its Koranic commands to pillage , rape and murder all opposition to its one goal-world domination and one world religion= Islam!

While the Western world , stays divided, deluded and betrayed by its political leaders-the damn muzzies in their mosques stay on course and give aid to the Jihadi's while they are themselves(the heads) being protected from any retribution for their actions.

Here is how it goes--- the Hydra(Islam) has many heads and welcomes and encourages the self defeating tactics of cutting off its many , easily replaceable tails.

Until the heads are cut off (which no Western leader ever dares to propose) the war will never end unless its a total defeat of all that oppose Islam and its murdering insanity.
This is why they are so damn sure of their cause and of its final victory!

Cut the damn heads off or else we will all be destroyed.. A fact..
And heap justice upon their "damn appeasers", for they give aid and comfort to an enemy that seeks to murder tens if not hundreds of millions infidels .

The play for the win - is they seek to make damn sure that we only wake up to the proper course for our salvation when its too damn late!
Their appeasers, mainstream media, dem party, leftists and or own government aid them in this. Fact.. -Tyr

Drummond
09-21-2016, 05:43 PM
And my friend, I have , more than once advised you to move here to USA, AND AWAY FROM THAT TERRITORY THAT WILL SOON BECOME A MUSLIM DOMINATED HELLHOLE.
For in my opinion , the native Brits there have let it go too damn far ever to start deportation or elimination OF THE FFING SCOURGE THAT THEY INVITED IN.

Islam is a self contained dominate dark force that allows no internal weakening. They do this by way of having immediate and lethal consequences
for any that seek to in any way moderate or eliminate its Koranic commands to pillage , rape and murder all opposition to its one goal-world domination and one world religion= Islam!

While the Western world , stays divided, deluded and betrayed by its political leaders-the damn muzzies in their mosques stay on course and give aid to the Jihadi's while they are themselves(the heads) being protected from any retribution for their actions.

Here is how it goes--- the Hydra(Islam) has many heads and welcomes and encourages the self defeating tactics of cutting off its many , easily replaceable tails.

Until the heads are cut off (which no Western leader ever dares to propose) the war will never end unless its a total defeat of all that oppose Islam and its murdering insanity.
This is why they are so damn sure of their cause and of its final victory!

Cut the damn heads off or else we will all be destroyed.. A fact..
And heap justice upon their "damn appeasers", for they give aid and comfort to an enemy that seeks to murder tens if not hundreds of millions infidels .

The play for the win - is they seek to make damn sure that we only wake up to the proper course for our salvation when its too damn late!
Their appeasers, mainstream media, dem party, leftists and or own government aid them in this. Fact.. -Tyr
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot ...

'PC' thinking has already gone way too far for the sorts of measures you suggested to ever be taken up, Tyr. The argument will always stick that the vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with 'the extremists', and so they'll always be given the benefit of doubt by the majority of the British.

By the time there's any realisation of how wrong-headed that thinking is, it'll be far too late. Remember ... we've had the better part of an entire CENTURY to be infected with Leftie-type thinking over here.

Future 'hellhole' or not ... Tyr, I'm not the type to run away, which is what I'd be doing if I relocated out of the UK. I'm not the type to savour fights, but also, I have never in my life run away from one, and I can't imagine ever doing so.

I appreciate the advice, though, and the spirit in which you gave it, very much. Thanks !!! :salute::beer::beer:

Elessar
09-21-2016, 07:14 PM

-----

Snipped for brevity.

This clown is just an apologist.

Sorry he is so deluded. People have a human right to safety and security. How he became
Lord Mayor of one of the world's most influential and important cities is a mystery.

"Part and Parcel" just excuses the act, and does nothing to define or quell it.

Drummond
09-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Still nothing about this - no mention at all - of this on BBC News. No coverage on their equivalent of a 'Teletext' service either. The last time I looked, nothing on their website.

But some of the British media do cover it. For example ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/713144/Sadiq-Khan-terror-attack-London-part-living-big-city-manhattan-north-america-brexit-tour

SADIQ Khan has warned London to expect deadly terror attacks because they are "part and parcel of living in a big city".

Mr Khan said: "It is a reality I'm afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things.

'Being prepared' is a far cry from actually, decisively, TACKLING it and DEFEATING it. Khan's position gives no hope of any such defeat -- just that it must be accepted as 'a fact of life'.

Says it all.

CSM
09-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Still nothing about this - no mention at all - of this on BBC News. No coverage on their equivalent of a 'Teletext' service either. The last time I looked, nothing on their website.

But some of the British media do cover it. For example ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/713144/Sadiq-Khan-terror-attack-London-part-living-big-city-manhattan-north-america-brexit-tour

'Being prepared' is a far cry from actually, decisively, TACKLING it and DEFEATING it. Khan's position gives no hope of any such defeat -- just that it must be accepted as 'a fact of life'.

Says it all.

"being prepared" apparently means (at least in this case) "drop your linen, grab your ankles and start your grinning...". No lube provided.....