PDA

View Full Version : Khan's 'Don't Assimilate' message ....

Drummond
09-21-2016, 09:41 AM
London's Mayor is reported as giving that very advice to American Muslims, days ago. See this:

http://www.meforum.org/blog/2016/09/sadiq-khan-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate

London's Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan has continued his pro-Hillary Clinton tour of the United States by declaring that immigrants into the West should not be forced to assimilate.

His comments come hot on the heels of the Chicago press exposing his connections to radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Mr. Khan, who was elected to be London's mayor in May 2016, has also used his trip to claim that Republican candidate Donald Trump is "playing into the hands" of the Islamic State.

His trip runs contrary to the U.S. visit from former UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, who presented an upbeat message of defeating the political establishment on stage with Donald Trump ..

This is advice which, if taken up (and when ISN'T it ??) .. gives carte blache to Muslims to never feel any need to fit into the society they choose to live in.

Forever defer to Muslims needs and imperatives .. that's how I read this .... because, in truth, Muslims never TRY to fit in ...

Perianne
09-21-2016, 09:57 AM
Drummond

Do you support the Dallas Cowboys? If so, you approach perfection!

It is odd how similar our thinking is on...well, nearly every issue. The concerns we have with society, etc.

If you lived in Lexington, KY we would be bestest of friends forever.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-21-2016, 10:02 AM
London's Mayor is reported as giving that very advice to American Muslims, days ago. See this:

http://www.meforum.org/blog/2016/09/sadiq-khan-immigrants-shouldnt-assimilate

This is advice which, if taken up (and when ISN'T it ??) .. gives carte blache to Muslims to never feel any need to fit into the society they choose to live in.

Forever defer to Muslims needs and imperatives .. that's how I read this .... because, in truth, Muslims never TRY to fit in ...

He would be more honest if he said, " give up you moronic bastards, because we Muslims will murder you infidels until we win-- your cause is lost because Allah commands either your death or your total enslavement, with your women to be raped and owned by we Allah's servants."

And that is the damn unvarnished truth.
One I will never submit too --even should I ever(God forbid) have to fight my own people..
This nation's blindness in regards to this great threat is without any doubt in my mind--Satanically created, inspired and maintained...
Islam is nothing more than a Satanic, murdering cult.... -Tyr

Drummond
09-21-2016, 05:48 PM
@Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287)

Do you support the Dallas Cowboys? If so, you approach perfection!

It is odd how similar our thinking is on...well, nearly every issue. The concerns we have with society, etc.

If you lived in Lexington, KY we would be bestest of friends forever.
Perianne --

Sorry, Peri, but I've barely even heard of the Dallas Cowboys ! So I'm not so perfect after all, it seems ... and I'm also assuming you yourself have never supported Tottenham Hotspur ('Spurs') .. ?

I agree, though -- considering that we're each products of different societies altogether, our thinking does dovetail a remarkable amount.

Perhaps we shall meet someday (?). You may not understand a word I said, though ... (?) ...

Perianne
09-21-2016, 05:56 PM
@Perianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2722) --

Sorry, Peri, but I've barely even heard of the Dallas Cowboys ! So I'm not so perfect after all, it seems ... and I'm also assuming you yourself have never supported Tottenham Hotspur ('Spurs') .. ?

I agree, though -- considering that we're each products of different societies altogether, our thinking does dovetail a remarkable amount.

Perhaps we shall meet someday (?). You may not understand a word I said, though ... (?) ...

And, we have the same people who dislike us!

Drummond
09-21-2016, 06:23 PM
And, we have the same people who dislike us!

.. yes ..

... such misguided people ... I feel sad for them .... :rolleyes: